tucker carlson Rips Soleimani Killing

I don't agree with much of what tucker carlson has to say but I do agree with this.

Killing this man didn't make America or the world safer. In fact it's done the exact opposite.

Tucker Carlson rips Soleimani killing: 'Washington has wanted war with Iran for decades'
And since it may have been personal, it has a put a target on the Trump family and other Americans' back. Subsequent terrorism by some Iranians will be secondary.

Iran is running low on money so, I doubt you are right on this one

Screen-Shot-2020-01-03-at-11.57.00-AM.png

I don't agree with much of what tucker carlson has to say but I do agree with this.

Killing this man didn't make America or the world safer. In fact it's done the exact opposite.

Tucker Carlson rips Soleimani killing: 'Washington has wanted war with Iran for decades'
And since it may have been personal, it has a put a target on the Trump family and other Americans' back. Subsequent terrorism by some Iranians will be secondary.

Do you think Iran is willing to sacrifice its oil fields? (I do.)

OH NOES!!

:iyfyus.jpg:

New York (CNN Business) On Friday afternoon President Trump praised Tucker Carlson along with other conservative Fox News stars. "We have great people," Trump said.

A few hours later Carlson tore into Trump's decision to authorize the US airstrike that killed Iran's top general Qasem Soleimani.

"Is Iran really the greatest threat we face? And who's actually benefiting from this? And why are we continuing to ignore the decline of our own country in favor of jumping into another quagmire from which there is no obvious exit? By the way, if we're still in Afghanistan, 19 years, sad years, later, what makes us think there's a quick way out of Iran?"​

Fox News' Tucker Carlson breaks with colleagues and criticizes Trump's strike on Iranian general - CNN

how will Iran import food without money?

how will Iran import food without money?

Do you really think those theocratic 'true believers' really care about that? (I don't.)

Not every conservative in America supports the idea that we be the "world police." There was a small delegation of Republicans who voted against the Iraq War, but their numbers have been growing in recent years. People are tired of our constant involvement in endless conflicts around the world.

This is about showing Iran that Trump is tougher than Obama...

But more importantly, its about showing Melania that Trump is tougher than Obama......she was starting to wonder by the way he has been incessantly whining about what Obama keeps doing to him for the past 4 years

This is about showing Iran that Trump is tougher than Obama...

But more importantly, its about showing Melania that Trump is tougher than Obama......she was starting to wonder by the way he has been incessantly whining about what Obama keeps doing to him for the past 4 years

Nice, insane analysis you have here, Smurf.

Tucker has always believed these ME wars are scams created to enrich the military and ‘neocons’ as he puts it.
This is an instance where I think he’s too young to realize and remember the risk and terror threat that Iran has been since 1979. He was only 10 y.o. then.

Tucker has always believed these ME wars are scams created to enrich the military and ‘neocons’ as he puts it.
This is an instance where I think he’s too young to realize and remember the risk and terror threat that Iran has been since 1979. He was only 10 y.o. then.

Agree.
The waters always run more insightful and deeper when one has lived and experienced the history.

Forum List

Back