CNN Anti-Trump Bias

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
CNN's headline:

'Why now? Lawmakers question timing and legality of Trump's strike against Iranian commander'

Big Bold letters!!!!

The problem is they left out the 'lawmakers' questioning Trump are the very same ones that are trying to falsely impeach him.

"The Trump administration has yet to publicly explain the legal justification for killing Iranian military commander Qasem Soleimani, prompting Democratic lawmakers to question whether the President had the authority to order the strike without Congressional approval and raise concerns that Iran's potential response was not fully considered."

What a bunch of shit....They know a lot of folks don't actually read beyond the article title.

Why now? Lawmakers question timing, legality of Trump's strike against Iranian commander - CNNPolitics

CNN's headline:

'Why now? Lawmakers question timing and legality of Trump's strike against Iranian commander'

Big Bold letters!!!!

The problem is they left out the 'lawmakers' questioning Trump are the very same ones that are trying to falsely impeach him.

"The Trump administration has yet to publicly explain the legal justification for killing Iranian military commander Qasem Soleimani, prompting Democratic lawmakers to question whether the President had the authority to order the strike without Congressional approval and raise concerns that Iran's potential response was not fully considered."

What a bunch of shit....They know a lot of folks don't actually read beyond the article title.

Why now? Lawmakers question timing, legality of Trump's strike against Iranian commander - CNNPolitics
CNN is just repulsive in their hatred of our wonderful president. Dreadful.

If I am the president and his administration, I am "leaking" details of what he was planning to do, in general terms at least, and also provide specifics of what had done and/or failed to do when he planned it in the past. For instance, I read he once tried to hire Mexican cartel to assassinate a Saudi diplomat in the USA. I'd say those are very serious allegations.

Ultimately, you have to protect your national security. The message needs to be conveyed to Iran to fall back or risk an escalation that will only hurt them. There is certainly a risk to any attacks such as this, but you can't back down from terror and enemies because you fear their response, that only emboldens them.

Of course there is an anti-Trump bias. Trump is an idiot. If he would prefer people like him, he should quit being an arrogant spoiled ass.

If I am the president and his administration, I am "leaking" details of what he was planning to do, in general terms at least, and also provide specifics of what had done and/or failed to do when he planned it in the past. For instance, I read he once tried to hire Mexican cartel to assassinate a Saudi diplomat in the USA. I'd say those are very serious allegations.

Ultimately, you have to protect your national security. The message needs to be conveyed to Iran to fall back or risk an escalation that will only hurt them. There is certainly a risk to any attacks such as this, but you can't back down from terror and enemies because you fear their response, that only emboldens them.

Well, one would think that Iran would ultimately rather come to the negotiating table than risk losing any more valuable human terrorist assets. That is their one and only power lever. Their oil has less impact now that Trump has increased American production.

Last edited:

Well, one would think that Iran would ultimately rather come to the negotiating table than risk losing any more valuable human terrorist assets. That is their one and only power lever. Their oil has less impact now that Trump has increased American production.

Iran has been in almost non stop war for centuries. Not that long ago, Iran and Iraq killed more than a million people in an 8 year war. The would prefer that their generals not be killed, but it doesn't make that much difference to them. The only thing killing that one general did was piss them off. If Trump wasn't such an idiot, he would have known that, or at least he would have listened to somebody that did know.

The only thing killing that one general did was piss them off.
So..............WTF are they going to do about it..............As their dead asshat General was making plans to attack Americans over there......

So.........they are Mad..............
:CryingCow:

CNN's headline:

Big Bold letters!!!!

Don’t watch.

‘Problem’ solved.

The only thing killing that one general did was piss them off.
So..............WTF are they going to do about it..............As their dead asshat General was making plans to attack Americans over there......

So.........they are Mad..............
:CryingCow:

Wow. You're just as uninformed about causes for mid east unrest as Trump is.

Forum List

Back