Georgia state legislator arrested for insurrection. She tried to go into governors office and stop democratic process!

"Georgia state troopers arrested state Rep. Park Cannon on Thursday as she knocked on Gov. Brian Kemp’s door, interrupting his livestreamed announcement that he had signed an elections bill into law. The officers forcibly removed Cannon, a Democrat from Atlanta, dragging her through the Capitol and pushing her into a police car. She was charged with obstruction of law enforcement and disrupting General Assembly sessions -- Cannon knocked on Kemp’s office door, saying the public should be allowed to witness the announcement of the bill signing."
View attachment 472470
This woman should have been charged with domestic terrorism and insurrection because her and her gang of black thugs stormed the state Capitol; assaulted police officers, tried to break into a private proceeding and stop the lawful operation of government. What did this whore think she was gonna do? Stop the Governor from signing a bill into law?? Not just any bill, but a very very important GOP bill that has 30% approval from Georgia voters; which is basically majority support; if you exclude everyone else....which is kind of the point of the bill.....

However, the best part of the bill and what I hope goes nationwide (except in states were Democrats control the legislature) is the part of the bill that allows state legislatures to throw out the results of elections they don't like...I mean technically, voters should decide elections -- but that's only if not too many darkies vote; unless they vote for the Republican candidate -- if not, then of course that's fraud.
Insurrection!! LOL
Our country is a mess thanks to people like the OP.

"Georgia state troopers arrested state Rep. Park Cannon on Thursday as she knocked on Gov. Brian Kemp’s door, interrupting his livestreamed announcement that he had signed an elections bill into law. The officers forcibly removed Cannon, a Democrat from Atlanta, dragging her through the Capitol and pushing her into a police car. She was charged with obstruction of law enforcement and disrupting General Assembly sessions -- Cannon knocked on Kemp’s office door, saying the public should be allowed to witness the announcement of the bill signing."
View attachment 472470
This woman should have been charged with domestic terrorism and insurrection because her and her gang of black thugs stormed the state Capitol; assaulted police officers, tried to break into a private proceeding and stop the lawful operation of government. What did this whore think she was gonna do? Stop the Governor from signing a bill into law?? Not just any bill, but a very very important GOP bill that has 30% approval from Georgia voters; which is basically majority support; if you exclude everyone else....which is kind of the point of the bill.....

However, the best part of the bill and what I hope goes nationwide (except in states were Democrats control the legislature) is the part of the bill that allows state legislatures to throw out the results of elections they don't like...I mean technically, voters should decide elections -- but that's only if not too many darkies vote; unless they vote for the Republican candidate -- if not, then of course that's fraud.

NANCY PELOSI: “It is my right to seat and unseat any member of Congress I want”
Here, I'll help you out....because I already know where it came from.....

wouldn't be surprised if this isn't the next manufactured Republican outrage cause of the moment....you can only get so much out of whining about Dr. Seuss....

Did Dr. Seuss offend you? Honest question. I know You’re weak and easily offended

View attachment 472470

The darkie vote is a big problem in Georgia. The GOP only has two options in my opinion. Option 1 is stopping these types from voting. The issues can be very complicated and its probably better that uninformed opinions are discounted. Perhaps consideration should also be given to other groups like women and the unemployed.

Lets face it, some moocher digging through the trash for his lunch is unlikely to have anything of value to add to the debate.

Option 2 would be crafting policies that attract these people to vote Gop. Obviously that would be a last resort and would risk alienating their core voters.

They have my sympathies.
Don't you white motherfuckers know by now......the black voter is the most powerful vote in the country and knowing that...nothing you white fucks can do, will do and have done is gonna stop us....Georgia has changed and you white fucks best get with reality.....Jim Crow is now an Jim Eagle, watch us sore next election!!LOLOL

Ummm ... no.

Non-Hispanic White Americans make up the largest share of registered voters in the U.S., at 69% of the total as of 2019. Hispanic and Black registered voters each account for 11% of the total, while those from other racial or ethnic backgrounds account for the remainder (8%).
But 99% of these desperate Republican voting and election policies are aimed at suppressing less than 10% of voters.....

You have to have some really unpopular sucky policies to know you can't win against those kind of odds....
If you need to buy voters with gifts within 25 feet from a poll, then you shouldn't win the election.

View attachment 472470

The darkie vote is a big problem in Georgia. The GOP only has two options in my opinion. Option 1 is stopping these types from voting. The issues can be very complicated and its probably better that uninformed opinions are discounted. Perhaps consideration should also be given to other groups like women and the unemployed.

Lets face it, some moocher digging through the trash for his lunch is unlikely to have anything of value to add to the debate.

Option 2 would be crafting policies that attract these people to vote Gop. Obviously that would be a last resort and would risk alienating their core voters.

They have my sympathies.
Don't you white motherfuckers know by now......the black voter is the most powerful vote in the country and knowing that...nothing you white fucks can do, will do and have done is gonna stop us....Georgia has changed and you white fucks best get with reality.....Jim Crow is now an Jim Eagle, watch us sore next election!!LOLOL

Ummm ... no.

Non-Hispanic White Americans make up the largest share of registered voters in the U.S., at 69% of the total as of 2019. Hispanic and Black registered voters each account for 11% of the total, while those from other racial or ethnic backgrounds account for the remainder (8%).
But 99% of these desperate Republican voting and election policies are aimed at suppressing less than 10% of voters.....

You have to have some really unpopular sucky policies to know you can't win against those kind of odds....
Republican voters want to stop the cheating

the only new law in Georgia that is questionable to me is the prohibition of handing out snacks and water to voters standing in line

but even that applies to both blacks and whites
There is no widespread voter fraud........

Was there widespread voter fraud 40 years ago when the so-called father of the right wing movement said this??

quote-they-want-everybody-to-vote-i-don-t-want-everybody-to-vote-as-a-matter-of-fact-our-lever...jpg

Was there "wide spread voter fraud" when conservatives were trying to justify stopping women from voting??

Conservatives have ALWAYS been against high voter participation...ALWAYS......and they will ALWAYS try to find a way to dress it up as "Oh, we are just trying to stop voter fraud" -- then end up being the main ones committing it....

View attachment 472470

wouldn't be surprised if this isn't the next manufactured Republican outrage cause of the moment....you can only get so much out of whining about Dr. Seuss....

Did Dr. Seuss offend you? Honest question. I know You’re weak and easily offended

No, he didn't offend me.....I never read the book that had this picture in it.....you probably hadn't either.....

EwinvUwXEAEG8qk.jpg

However, me nor you made the decision to pull that book from publication.....the publishers of Dr. Seuss did...how come you ain't whining like a bitch about them??

View attachment 472470

LOVE her arrest........activists have for decades been thugs terrorizing others for money and power...seems this blew up in this thugs face.

View attachment 472470

They have my sympathies.

Ummm ... no.

If you need to buy voters with gifts within 25 feet from a poll, then you shouldn't win the election.
Link??

Any arrests made??

Or is this just more shit pulled out of your ass to cope with the fact your side lost.........

Is this just more shit you pulled out of your ass to try to hide the fact that the idea of high voter turnout scares you conservatives shitless....

You know its bad when even folks on Fox News have to say this....

"Republicans want to limit the number of people voting,” Rivera said. “Democrats want everyone to vote. “In Ohio, my home state as you know, Brian [Kilmeade], we led absentee ballot vote,” Rivera said. “We had drop boxes and, yet, Donald Trump won decisively by nine points. Republicans can compete. They shouldn't be afraid of it"

Why are you conservatives so afraid?? Is it because your policies suck??

View attachment 472470

No, he didn't offend me.....I never read the book that had this picture in it.....you probably hadn't either.....

View attachment 472530

However, me nor you made the decision to pull that book from publication.....the publishers of Dr. Seuss did...how come you ain't whining like a bitch about them??

Don’t care. To me if you don’t want to read the book don’t buy it. Publishers pulled it because of whining from bitches on the left aka the easily offended woke mob. Like you. Waaa waaa I am oppressed. That’s all I see when I read your posts.

View attachment 472470

LOVE her arrest........activists have for decades been thugs terrorizing others for money and power...seems this blew up in this thugs face.
Yup...

Which is why it is so disgusting and wrong for people (including some Republicans) to pretend this guy was such a great man...when all he was is a communist thug who got arrested multiple times....

martin_luther_king_jr._montgomery_arrest_1958.jpg

I wonder why people make him out to be some great fighter for civil rights and stuff....

Conservatives have ALWAYS been against high voter participation...ALWAYS....
There are two extremes to consider

Mandatory voting such as the have in Austrailia where uninformed voters are required to participate against their will

and restricted voting by a police state/dictatorship that does not exist in America in spite of your accusations

its true that I dont want ignorant people herded to the polls like cattle to vote the way the community organizer tells them to

and neither should you

I want free and fair elections

and that often does not happen because of democrat cheating

View attachment 472470

View attachment 472530

Don’t care. To me if you don’t want to read the book don’t buy it. Publishers pulled it because of whining from bitches on the left aka the easily offended woke mob. Like you. Waaa waaa I am oppressed. That’s all I see when I read your posts.

No, they pulled it because they want to make money....

If they felt these books were selling like hot-cakes -- they wouldn't have pulled them.....

As I said before...yo goofy ass had no idea those 6 books existed...you are not alone....which is why it was an easy decision for them to pull it

Why do you hate the free market?

View attachment 472470

They have my sympathies.

Ummm ... no.

the only new law in Georgia that is questionable to me is the prohibition of handing out snacks and water to voters standing in line

Was there widespread voter fraud 40 years ago when the so-called father of the right wing movement said this??

View attachment 472529

Was there "wide spread voter fraud" when conservatives were trying to justify stopping women from voting??

Conservatives have ALWAYS been against high voter participation...ALWAYS......and they will ALWAYS try to find a way to dress it up as "Oh, we are just trying to stop voter fraud" -- then end up being the main ones committing it....

Our founders didnt' want everyone to vote either----they realized that half the population has below average iq. They wanted the intelligent and successful (those with some brain matter) to vote and make decisions for the running of the country.

When everyone votes--its mob rule----------which allows the town drunks decision to equal someone else who makes good decisions leading to shit leaders like Pelosi and Bush who never are forced out...all they need do when everyone votes is have 51% of the population vote for taking the 49% assests--------which eventually destroys the country makes most everyone poor (except for the corrupt pols and their billionaire puppet masters.)

I'm sorry, if you are a criminal, stupid, can't handle getting an ID, or even living on the Dole ------------you shouldn't have a say in the government. Only those who contribute should which among other things ends the incentive to buy votes from idiots.

View attachment 472470

They have my sympathies.

Ummm ... no.

Link??

Any arrests made??

Or is this just more shit pulled out of your ass to cope with the fact your side lost.........

Is this just more shit you pulled out of your ass to try to hide the fact that the idea of high voter turnout scares you conservatives shitless....

"Republicans want to limit the number of people voting,” Rivera said. “Democrats want everyone to vote. “In Ohio, my home state as you know, Brian [Kilmeade], we led absentee ballot vote,” Rivera said. “We had drop boxes and, yet, Donald Trump won decisively by nine points. Republicans can compete. They shouldn't be afraid of it"

No, the law was just signed into place yesterday...geez....why would anyone of been arrested prior to it? Are you not even paying attention to the topic?

Conservatives have ALWAYS been against high voter participation...ALWAYS....
There are two extremes to consider

Mandatory voting such as the have in Austrailia where uninformed voters are required to participate against their will

and restricted voting by a police state/dictatorship that does not exist in America in spite of your accusations

its true that I dont want ignorant people herded to the polls like cattle to vote the way the community organizer tells them to

and neither should you

I want free and fair elections

and that often does not happen because of democrat cheating
Still waiting for you to refute a single thing I said......

Which is....CONSERVATIVES HAVE ALWAYS BEEN OPPOSED TO HIGH VOTER PARTICIPATION -- BECAUSE CONSERVATIVES HAVE ALWAYS FELT POWER SHOULD BE CONCENTRATED TO THE FEW

View attachment 472470

They have my sympathies.

Ummm ... no.

View attachment 472529

Our founders didnt' want everyone to vote either----they realized that half the population has below average iq. They wanted the intelligent and successful (those with some brain matter) to vote and make decisions for the running of the country.

When everyone votes--its mob rule----------which allows the town drunks decision to equal someone else who makes good decisions leading to shit leaders like Pelosi and Bush who never are forced out...all they need do when everyone votes is have 51% of the population vote for taking the 49% assests--------which eventually destroys the country makes most everyone poor (except for the corrupt pols and their billionaire puppet masters.)

I'm sorry, if you are a criminal, stupid, can't handle getting an ID, or even living on the Dole ------------you shouldn't have a say in the government. Only those who contribute should which among other things ends the incentive to buy votes from idiots.
Our founders didn't want a lot of things.......and they were wrong....

Which is why the constitution came with an amendment process...

Again....instead of hiding behind "our founders" -- tell us why you are so scared shitless of people exercising their constitutional right to vote.....

You dic suckers are more afraid of a vote than your are of a gun.....

Guess that is why Malcolm urged "The Ballot Or The Bullet"

View attachment 472470

They have my sympathies.

Ummm ... no.

Link??

Any arrests made??

No, the law was just signed into place yesterday...geez....why would anyone of been arrested prior to it? Are you not even paying attention to the topic?
Your belief that giving someone water who is standing in line is buying a vote is what I am referring to.......next you dumb asses are going to be trying to justify how making a black voter guess how many jelly beans are in the jar is about voter integrity...like the good ole days...

How much time should these little girls be facing in your world??

1451903_080116-wls-presidential-lemonade-img.jpg

I liked the part where the woman shooting the video exclaims "Oh, no,. she is not under arrest!"

Hey, guess what, negrette, she is!

LOL!

View attachment 472470

They have my sympathies.

Ummm ... no.

View attachment 472529

Our founders didn't want a lot of things.......and they were wrong....

Which is why the constitution came with an amendment process...

Again....instead of hiding behind "our founders" -- tell us why you are so scared shitless of people exercising their constitutional right to vote.....

You dic suckers are more afraid of a vote than your are of a gun.....

Guess that is why Malcolm urged "The Ballot Or The Bullet"
Our founders were exceptionally intelligent men-----------FAR FAR more right than wrong. Certainly far more right than our idiot leaders now. Our founders being as exceptional as they were-----made a country that would eventually become leader of the world until the idiots took over allowing for corruption and selling out to the Chinese after all of their rules were eroded over the years.

I fear stupid people--------destroying things. Mob rule is the opposite of INTELLIGENT RULE....Stupid people are easily bought off and easily manipulated and contribute at best little to anything.

Forum List

Back