Georgia state legislator arrested for insurrection. She tried to go into governors office and stop democratic process!

"Georgia state troopers arrested state Rep. Park Cannon on Thursday as she knocked on Gov. Brian Kemp’s door, interrupting his livestreamed announcement that he had signed an elections bill into law. The officers forcibly removed Cannon, a Democrat from Atlanta, dragging her through the Capitol and pushing her into a police car. She was charged with obstruction of law enforcement and disrupting General Assembly sessions -- Cannon knocked on Kemp’s office door, saying the public should be allowed to witness the announcement of the bill signing."
View attachment 472470
This woman should have been charged with domestic terrorism and insurrection because her and her gang of black thugs stormed the state Capitol; assaulted police officers, tried to break into a private proceeding and stop the lawful operation of government. What did this whore think she was gonna do? Stop the Governor from signing a bill into law?? Not just any bill, but a very very important GOP bill that has 30% approval from Georgia voters; which is basically majority support; if you exclude everyone else....which is kind of the point of the bill.....

However, the best part of the bill and what I hope goes nationwide (except in states were Democrats control the legislature) is the part of the bill that allows state legislatures to throw out the results of elections they don't like...I mean technically, voters should decide elections -- but that's only if not too many darkies vote; unless they vote for the Republican candidate -- if not, then of course that's fraud.
The darkie vote is a big problem in Georgia. The GOP only has two options in my opinion. Option 1 is stopping these types from voting. The issues can be very complicated and its probably better that uninformed opinions are discounted. Perhaps consideration should also be given to other groups like women and the unemployed.

Lets face it, some moocher digging through the trash for his lunch is unlikely to have anything of value to add to the debate.

Option 2 would be crafting policies that attract these people to vote Gop. Obviously that would be a last resort and would risk alienating their core voters.

They have my sympathies.
Don't you white motherfuckers know by now......the black voter is the most powerful vote in the country and knowing that...nothing you white fucks can do, will do and have done is gonna stop us....Georgia has changed and you white fucks best get with reality.....Jim Crow is now an Jim Eagle, watch us sore next election!!LOLOL

Ummm ... no.

Non-Hispanic White Americans make up the largest share of registered voters in the U.S., at 69% of the total as of 2019. Hispanic and Black registered voters each account for 11% of the total, while those from other racial or ethnic backgrounds account for the remainder (8%).
But 99% of these desperate Republican voting and election policies are aimed at suppressing less than 10% of voters.....

You have to have some really unpopular sucky policies to know you can't win against those kind of odds....
Republican voters want to stop the cheating

the only new law in Georgia that is questionable to me is the prohibition of handing out snacks and water to voters standing in line

but even that applies to both blacks and whites
There is no widespread voter fraud........

Was there widespread voter fraud 40 years ago when the so-called father of the right wing movement said this??

View attachment 472529

Was there "wide spread voter fraud" when conservatives were trying to justify stopping women from voting??

Conservatives have ALWAYS been against high voter participation...ALWAYS......and they will ALWAYS try to find a way to dress it up as "Oh, we are just trying to stop voter fraud" -- then end up being the main ones committing it....

Its apparent you talk bs long enough and often, white brain dead fucks will suck it up with straws...never seen so much ignorance and stupid in one race in my life. These maggots know good and gotdamn well, the nation, the world was fuckin tired of Trump and was simply counting down the days this bitch was history, now Ga. needs to step up and take back their state.
You can keep on typing all of these emo-graphs.....

it's still racist fam.....

You must be one of them fake Hotep muthafuckas

They made it illegal to give water to people waiting in line to vote. Care to explain that one? There can be only one explanation but I've yet to hear anyone make the attempt at justification.
Does CostCo give water to people waiting on line to enter?
If you can’t go half an hour without H2O, go back to the nursing home.
No...they open up more registers to decrease the lines..

But in Republican world.....I guess the solution would be to close down as many registers as possible and hope the line is long enough that people leave.....but only in the darkie neighborhoods

PS...your analogy sucks......like most Conservative analogies

"Georgia state troopers arrested state Rep. Park Cannon on Thursday as she knocked on Gov. Brian Kemp’s door, interrupting his livestreamed announcement that he had signed an elections bill into law. The officers forcibly removed Cannon, a Democrat from Atlanta, dragging her through the Capitol and pushing her into a police car. She was charged with obstruction of law enforcement and disrupting General Assembly sessions -- Cannon knocked on Kemp’s office door, saying the public should be allowed to witness the announcement of the bill signing."
View attachment 472470
This woman should have been charged with domestic terrorism and insurrection because her and her gang of black thugs stormed the state Capitol; assaulted police officers, tried to break into a private proceeding and stop the lawful operation of government. What did this whore think she was gonna do? Stop the Governor from signing a bill into law?? Not just any bill, but a very very important GOP bill that has 30% approval from Georgia voters; which is basically majority support; if you exclude everyone else....which is kind of the point of the bill.....

However, the best part of the bill and what I hope goes nationwide (except in states were Democrats control the legislature) is the part of the bill that allows state legislatures to throw out the results of elections they don't like...I mean technically, voters should decide elections -- but that's only if not too many darkies vote; unless they vote for the Republican candidate -- if not, then of course that's fraud.
The darkie vote is a big problem in Georgia. The GOP only has two options in my opinion. Option 1 is stopping these types from voting. The issues can be very complicated and its probably better that uninformed opinions are discounted. Perhaps consideration should also be given to other groups like women and the unemployed.

Lets face it, some moocher digging through the trash for his lunch is unlikely to have anything of value to add to the debate.

Option 2 would be crafting policies that attract these people to vote Gop. Obviously that would be a last resort and would risk alienating their core voters.

They have my sympathies.
Don't you white motherfuckers know by now......the black voter is the most powerful vote in the country and knowing that...nothing you white fucks can do, will do and have done is gonna stop us....Georgia has changed and you white fucks best get with reality.....Jim Crow is now an Jim Eagle, watch us sore next election!!LOLOL

Ummm ... no.

Non-Hispanic White Americans make up the largest share of registered voters in the U.S., at 69% of the total as of 2019. Hispanic and Black registered voters each account for 11% of the total, while those from other racial or ethnic backgrounds account for the remainder (8%).
But 99% of these desperate Republican voting and election policies are aimed at suppressing less than 10% of voters.....

You have to have some really unpopular sucky policies to know you can't win against those kind of odds....

the only new law in Georgia that is questionable to me is the prohibition of handing out snacks and water to voters standing in line

Was there widespread voter fraud 40 years ago when the so-called father of the right wing movement said this??

View attachment 472529

Was there "wide spread voter fraud" when conservatives were trying to justify stopping women from voting??

Conservatives have ALWAYS been against high voter participation...ALWAYS......and they will ALWAYS try to find a way to dress it up as "Oh, we are just trying to stop voter fraud" -- then end up being the main ones committing it....

Its apparent you talk bs long enough and often, white brain dead fucks will suck it up with straws...never seen so much ignorance and stupid in one race in my life. These maggots know good and gotdamn well, the nation, the world was fuckin tired of Trump and was simply counting down the days this bitch was history, now Ga. needs to step up and take back their state.

Oh, I am a motherfucker, I may not be number one, but I'm sure as hell in the top two....but what the heck is Hotep???LOLOL

View attachment 472470

I have absolutely no sympathy for the ppl of Ga. ESPECIALLY THEIR BLACK CITIZENS....these legislators don't just wake up one morning with political titles, they're voted into office and decades black and hispanic voters have allowed white people to hold that state hostiage. IF YOU WANT CHANGE, GOTDAMNIT VOTE....YOU PROVED THESE LAST 2 ELECTIONS...YOU HAVE THE PEOPLE TO DO IT!!
Change is not massive tax increases on the peasants as to transfer the stolen gains to other areas. Those pesky taxes keep increasing and increasing more as the intended promoted results just never happen and the blame keeps on coming.
Listen, every single time a republican fucks up our economy and our lives and democrat gets elected, everybody starts stressing the budget, tax increase, etc.....and then nothing gets done.

They made it illegal to give water to people waiting in line to vote. Care to explain that one? There can be only one explanation but I've yet to hear anyone make the attempt at justification.
Does CostCo give water to people waiting on line to enter?
If you can’t go half an hour without H2O, go back to the nursing home.
No...they open up more registers to decrease the lines..

But in Republican world.....I guess the solution would be to close down as many registers as possible and hope the line is long enough that people leave.....but only in the darkie neighborhoods

PS...your analogy sucks......like most Conservative analogies
Knowing that Republicans don't want me to vote, makes me want to vote and suffer even more....when are these rednecks losers gonna learn.....nothing will ever ever ever ever stop black people from coming after white mf's that hate our guts.

The republicans have shamelessly exposed themselves as enemies of our democratic republic and its institutions. It is up to kemp and his minions to justify how anything in this bill, now "law," serves any legitimate state interest. What legitimate governmental interest, for instance, is served by prohibiting people from giving food and drink to people standing on line. We have seen people standing in line for hours to vote. The Georgia government has repudiated the American ideals of liberty and democracy. He has a lot of explaining to do. He is responsible for manhandling a member of his own legislature, who sought access to a government proceeding, which is a gross insult not only to her and to the citizens of Georgia, but also to all the American People.

The republicans have shamelessly exposed themselves as enemies of our democratic republic and its institutions. It is up to kemp and his minions to justify how anything in this bill, now "law," serves any legitimate state interest. What legitimate governmental interest, for instance, is served by prohibiting people from giving food and drink to people standing on line. We have seen people standing in line for hours to vote. The Georgia government has repudiated the American ideals of liberty and democracy. He has a lot of explaining to do. He is responsible for manhandling a member of his own legislature, who sought access to a government proceeding, which is a gross insult not only to her and to the citizens of Georgia, but also to all the American People.
The issue to be solved is the waiting, not providing sustenance.

Because it at best has the appearance of impropriety, bribing voters at the polls.

Why is that such a hard concept?
That did not occur to me!

The issue to be solved is the waiting, not providing sustenance.

These two issues are not mutually exclusive. It would be interesting to hear kemp or one of his clowns articulate a legitimate governmental interest that is served by prohibiting the distribution of water and food. Is there a public-health problem that is unique to queues of people waiting to vote as opposed to other situations in which people stand in line for a long time?

Because it at best has the appearance of impropriety, bribing voters at the polls.

Distributing food and water to people waiting to vote has no appearance of impropriety. It absolutely cannot be considered bribery if these commodities are distributed to all who want them without asking each one how they intend to vote. I would just recommend that people doing the distributing not wear anything that would indicate support for any political party or candidate.

This woman should have been charged with domestic terrorism and insurrection because her and her gang of black thugs stormed the state Capitol
With a name like Park Cannon she sure should have.

How do Africans come up with names like this, Biff?
You insecure cucks really major in the minor shit...

View attachment 472496

Were you pissed off watching Saved By The Bell because the black chick's name was Lark Voorhies??
The black chick in the pic is using that white supremacy hand signal.

RE: Thread title

1. This is 2021.

2. Nobody keeps his/her place anymore.

3. That's why there is so much trouble in the world.

RE: Thread title

1. This is 2021.

2. Nobody keeps his/her place anymore.

3. That's why there is so much trouble in the world.

The root of the problem is the idea that everyone has an assigned "place." There was never anyone who actually was qualified to do so. Anyone who did so in history was motivated by self-interest and thought of other people as robots who existed only to serve his/her needs.

View attachment 472470

They have my sympathies.

Ummm ... no.

View attachment 472529

You complain a lot

Last edited:
It is definitely because of the dangerous divisive rhetoric coming from Biden.

This cannot stand. Biden must be impeached.

This person tried to itimidate the governor into not signing a bill he has every legal right to sign.

This insurrectionist interfered with DEMOCRACY.

The governors office needs to be protected by armed soldiers.

Forum List

Back