Georgia Senate Candidate Raphael Warnock, Continues To Spew Hateful Bigoted Comments

Loeffler to Warnock: Say, why *were* you arrested for obstructing a child-abuse investigation, anyway?

Placeholder Image

Court packing? “I’m really not focused on it.”

Warnock tried to change the subject away from his arrest by claiming that police were later grateful for his obstruction:

If so, they must have really changed their minds. At the time that Warnock got arrested, an officer from the child-abuse unit involved in the investigation said she’d never seen obstruction like it:
The ministers interrupted a police interview of a counselor Wednesday in a room at the camp and, after investigators moved the interview to a nearby picnic area, interfered again and subsequently tried to prevent a camper from directing police to another potential witness, according to charging documents.
Over The Top Police Obstruction
“I’ve never encountered resistance like that at all,” said Trooper Diane Barry of the state police Child and Sexual Assault Unit in Westminster. Barry said the counselors consented to the interviews after being told they were free to go at any time and were not obligated to answer her questions.
Warnock never answers another part of that question: just what was the nature of the alleged abuse, and who did it involve? It’s been eighteen years, so it’s not as though the potential victims involve are still minors. If someone who got arrested for obstructing a child-abuse investigation runs for public office, he or she had better be prepared to explain those circumstances in detail, especially these days. Imagine, for instance, Warnock in a confirmation hearing for Brett Kavanaugh, and explain how that works given Democrats’ objections at the time.

One might think that the national news media might be curious about that answer, too. Not NBC News.

The report does manage to mention even further down that Warnock also dodged the court-packing issue.

The media might obsess over Trump, but Georgia voters will understand that this vote will determine the post-Trump period and whether Democrats take full control in Washington. The last answer here, and the curious dodge on court-packing as well, should matter much more in their decision.

Without massive outside influence, Republicans win both seats.

Now we have to worry about all this money pouring into the campaign...both campaigns, and its still Georgia. I dont trust the election process.

I agree. I listened to Ted Cruz a few weeks ago and he said they should watch those run off elections like hawks and I agree.

Without massive outside influence, Republicans win both seats.

Now we have to worry about all this money pouring into the campaign...both campaigns, and its still Georgia. I dont trust the election process.

I agree. I listened to Ted Cruz a few weeks ago and he said they should watch those run off elections like hawks and I agree.
Congress has the authority to pass election standards that the States must follow for Presidential elections, which would become de facto standards for Senate Elections, that would ensure trustworthy auditable elections that could be proved as certainly as your checking account balance.

So, while I appreciate Ted Cruz, he's been there for seven years, has introduced such a bill? He is aware that he actually holds the position of "Law Maker"?

Forum List

Back