Georgia Senate Candidate Raphael Warnock, Continues To Spew Hateful Bigoted Comments

Wait...am I the only one who sees the irony here? This is a preacher saying you can't be in the military and still serve God....but he is running for the US senate. Would that also mean you cant serve in the US senate and serve God?

Wait...am I the only one who sees the irony here? This is a preacher saying you can't be in the military and still serve God....but he is running for the US senate. Would that also mean you cant serve in the US senate and serve God?
I think he thinks that him being in the Senate would be fine with God.

Terrifying: All Eyes Will Be on Georgia Again in January.

Recounts in Fayette, Floyd, and Walton County have uncovered errors, and now other major errors have been discovered. In Dekalb County, an error of 9,626 votes was discovered. David Shafer, Georgia Republican Chairman shared the news on his Twitter account:

One of our monitors discovered a 9,626 vote error in the DeKalb County hand count. One batch was labeled 10,707 for Biden and 13 for Trump - an improbable margin even by DeKalb standards. The actual count for the batch was 1,081 for Biden and 13 for Trump.

And the recount only shows you what the voting machine did, not what the voter did.

Had this counting error not been discovered, Biden would have gained enough votes from this one batch alone to cancel out Trump’s gains from Fayette, Floyd and Walton.

Even more disturbing, this incorrect count was signed off by two election officials. It was pure happenstance this error was caught because of unmanageable assignments for monitors:

We were limited to 1 monitor for every 10 counting tables and we were kept some distance from the tables. There is no telling what we missed under these unreasonable restrictions. The miscounted batch had been be signed off by two official counters.

Biden’s margin of victory in this batch of votes (99.9%) bested Bashar al-Assad’s 2007 margin (97.6%) and Raul Castro’s 2008 margin (99.4%). It matched Kim Jong-il’s 2009 margin (99.9%).

MISSING. BATCHES.

"Is it like a precinct missing...?"
"No, no, no, no. no... When we did the RLA we broke them down into 26 batches... my things are only 11 through 26. So I know..."
"Eleven through 26. OK, so you're missing ELEVEN batches?"
"Yeah, I mean, I've got to find my pen..."
WOW.

Employees of Dominion said they could not comment on the errors found to that point:

Floyd County, GA: After a FULL day of rescanning, counting, & software techs troubleshooting, election officials still had NO answer as to what caused 2700 votes to go uncounted. Dominion techs said they could not say anything.

It’s not clear that the problems with the Dominion system can be identified or corrected in the few weeks before the runoff. It’s also unsettling that the system will be used again so quickly after such a big failure. Governor Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger need to act quickly and decisively to ensure we have an accurate count in a reasonable amount of time in January. If this means calling the legislature into session to modify current law, then do it.

The disaster that was the 2020 election in Georgia is already disturbing enough. Running headlong into what are to be hotly contested runoff elections without a serious examination of the process is not acceptable. Dubious results would be unforgivable. Georgia would become Ground Zero for an explosive reaction under those circumstances.

Georgia residents have a right to expect better. Let’s all hope our leaders can deliver.

His opponent--insider trader of the plague--Loeffler is the Qanon darling. Qanon is the real Blood Libel

His opponent--insider trader of the plague--Loeffler is the Qanon darling. Qanon is the real Blood Libel
Fake news. Insider trading involves stealing shareholder information. Explain the theory of your slanderous charge.

What is Qanon's central premise, again?

If he is a Communist and a racist, I respect him running on a commie racist platform and being real.
Of course that's become the new Trumper/Republican mantra

"He's a COMMUNIST!"

Someone tell these morons the red scare 50s are long past

Fake news. Insider trading involves stealing shareholder information. Explain the theory of your slanderous charge.

What is Qanon's central premise, again?

Qanon is about elites "like George Soros" torturing children and drinking their blood--Aka, the Blood Libel

He is a black supremacist just like Corey Booker
. A drug dealer has more morality than most vermin in the Senate and Congress

I'm surprised more haven't figured out the hate speech by democrats.

It WORKS.

Basically it is the left BEATING the Right into submission and the left knows full well the weak Right will just lower it's head and apologize.
It's psychological warfare that the Right has readily accepted defeat in. So yes, the left will continue clubbing the Right over the head with it as long as it works. It's why the Left mocks the Right and can be hyper-hypocritical then laugh about it.
It's why Maxine Waters can get away with sicking her dogs on Republicans. (Republicans would never get away with that)
It's why Michigan Republican Election Board members were forced to vote to certify the Wayne County election (then later rescinded)

If and when the Right ever finally decides enough is enough, then and only then will things change.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Last edited:
He is a black supremacist just like Corey Booker
. A drug dealer has more morality than most vermin in the Senate and Congress
I hate racists and racism, I don't care what color they are.

GA election processes need to be cleaned up NOW!

RECOUNT UPDATE: Lin Wood Outlines Case for Rampant Voter Fraud, GA Vote Corruption; GA Election will Be Nullified.

“Can’t serve the military” not “can’t serve IN the military”.

Matthew 6:24 - can’t serve two masters. Basic Bible shit that the morons of US Messageboard know and revere about as much as their fake reverence for the Constitution.
Ever seen anyone "serve" the military. Has he? Link please. :rolleyes:

Martin Luther King Jr, who was lauded and applauded right now, in his last years, was one of the most hated men in this country, especially by the same crew that is coming for Warnock right now

The hypocrisy in their attacks on Warnock is glaring.

FRONTIERS IN FRAUD: Ga. Secretary of State Investigating Warnock-Led Voter Registration Group.

“A voter registration group that was led by Georgia Democratic Senate candidate Raphael Warnock until earlier this year is under investigation for allegedly sending ballot applications to non-residents, the Georgia secretary of state announced on Monday. The New Georgia Project, where Warnock served as CEO until February, is one of four voter sign-up groups being probed for improper registration activities, Georgia secretary of state Brad Raffensperger said in a press conference.”​

1606798548635.png

Another Democrat Trying To Steal An Election.​

A voter registration group that was led by Georgia Democrat Senate candidate Raphael Warnock is under investigation for sending ballot applications to non-residents, the Georgia secretary of state announced on Monday.

The New Georgia Project, where Warnock served as CEO is one of four voter sign-up groups being probed for improper registration activities, Georgia secretary of state Brad Raffensperger said in a press conference.

Warnock, who is engaged in a heated race that could determine party control of the Senate, dismissed past investigations of voter fraud against the group as "alarmist."

Raffensperger said there is evidence of "third-party groups working to register people in other states to vote here in Georgia" which is a felony.

Raffensperger said the New Georgia Project "sent voter registration applications to New York City," a violation of state law.

"Voting in Georgia when you are not a resident of Georgia is a felony," said Raffensperger. "These third-party groups have a responsibility to not encourage illegal voting. If they do so, they will be held responsible."​

Warnock's campaign did not respond to a request for comment about the ongoing investigation.

Warnock's New Georgia Project was the subject of a prior voter fraud probe by the secretary of state's office in 2014, when contractors working for the group were forging voter registration applications. The case was referred to law enforcement in 2017, but charges were never brought.

Raffensperger said on Monday that three other voter registration groups are also under investigation by his office. One of the organizations, America Votes, sent "absentee ballot applications to people at addresses where they have not lived since 1994."

A group called Vote Forward is registered a dead Alabama voter in Georgia, and another, Operation New Voter Registration Georgia, is encouraging college students to temporarily change their residency for the purpose of committing a felony by voting in the state.

Democrats think they have to cheat to win, and they may be right!

Warnock has called our police “thugs” and “bullies,” and he once said police officers have a “gangster mentality.” He has even gone as far as saying the police are a danger to children. This anti-police rhetoric is all too common among these type of folks...liberals and commies

Forum List

Back