Dems win, America loses

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Its complicated. Trump was never my ideal candidate. Democrats push for open borders, forced diversity and stuff I NEVER asked for as a democrat. I didnt want illegals replacing our middle class and making that the norm. We actual Democrat liberals NEVER wanted trans/gays rights, We old-school Democrats thought HUMAN rights covered it ALL. marriage? (statistically 75% where black?) Little did we know how THAT would be co-opted by communist leftist opportunists dummies the Chinese managed to brainwash us into thinking stupid is the new "smart".

Its complicated. Trump was never my ideal candidate. Democrats push for open borders, forced diversity and stuff I NEVER asked for as a democrat. I didnt want illegals replacing our middle class and making that the norm. We actual Democrat liberals NEVER wanted trans/gays rights, We old-school Democrats thought HUMAN rights covered it ALL. marriage? (statistically 75% where black?) Little did we know how THAT would be co-opted by communist leftist opportunists dummies the Chinese managed to brainwash us into thinking stupid is the new "smart".

The problem was that useful idiots and tools in this country were so convinced by their own media and intelligence agencies, that Russia had something to do with Trump winning in 2016.

Therefore they had no problem with voting for a paid agent of the Chinese government in 2020, in other words, Joe Biden. The Democrats actually welcomed it as revenge for what they thought happened in 2016. Little do they know what they actually did.

The haven't had an ideal candidate in the last 2 elections or longer. It is more of a vote against a candidate / policy or a vote to keep special interests.

The haven't had an ideal candidate in the last 2 elections or longer. It is more of a vote against a candidate / policy or a vote to keep special interests.

EVERY election has been that way for all of our lifetimes. Duopoly at work.

• Banned
I used to be a democrat. The gay marriage thing? Ticked me off a little. I tried talking to fellow Democrats...WHY do gays "NEED" to get married? The basic concept behind MARIAGE that was lost to them. It becomes empty symbolism. Speaking of empty symbolism: Police brutality. Democrats support BLM claims and passively support race riots. Claiming systemic racism in the police department, which is neither here nor there. Blacks murder each other in far larger numbers, and are themselves their own worst enemies. Police brutality in the poor black communities is rather less lethal. So why the emphasis on a rather subjective thing like "systemic" racism? because the coincidentally Chinese owned mass media says so?

America loses with this sort of blind partisan idiocy.

You're a brainwashed Trumptard who drank the Kool-Aid and thought it was champagne.

You must have made a lot of money over the past four years.

With the impeached president trump's tax scam, all you fat cats profited.

If none of this happened for you, your concern about the Democrats' negative impact on the country is moot.

More taxes

More Illegals

More Muslim refugees

More woke

More China

More infringements on Constitutional rights

More welfare

More environmental wackoism

More Democrat Dirty Tricks

More wars

More debt

More poverty

Less family income

More dismal economic growth

Weaker military

What could possibly go wrong?

I used to be a democrat. The gay marriage thing? Ticked me off a little. I tried talking to fellow Democrats...WHY do gays "NEED" to get married? The basic concept behind MARIAGE that was lost to them. It becomes empty symbolism. Speaking of empty symbolism: Police brutality. Democrats support BLM claims and passively support race riots. Claiming systemic racism in the police department, which is neither here nor there. Blacks murder each other in far larger numbers, and are themselves their own worst enemies. Police brutality in the poor black communities is rather less lethal. So why the emphasis on a rather subjective thing like "systemic" racism? because the coincidentally Chinese owned mass media says so?

"because the coincidentally Chinese owned mass media says so?"""
Rupert Murdoch (Fox News) is Australian.
Ralph Roberts who owns Comcast owns NBC/MSNBC/CNBC.
National Amusements in Massachusetts owns CBS.
Walt Disney Television owns ABC.
You're a fucking idiot.

As an old school Democrat, I distance myself from these modern democrats. I realized we need a citizenship test for voters, when a relative asked...what's is wrong letting illegal aliens or non citizens vote in our elections? This is the caliber of people that voted for Biden. Can you say self fulfilling prophesy? All the Democratic cities that destroys true political diversity becomes economic hell holes? And they support race riots...oh, goody two shoes!

More taxes

More Illegals

More Muslim refugees

More woke

More China

More infringements on Constitutional rights

More welfare

More environmental wackoism

More Democrat Dirty Tricks

More wars

More debt

More poverty

Less family income

More dismal economic growth

Weaker military

What could possibly go wrong?

Poor little snowflake.
You DO know that Trump was threatening to strike Iran, right?
Not Biden.
Trump.
I wonder who got to the fat fucking POS and stopped him......

President Donald Trump explored military strike on Iran ...
www.usatoday.com › news › politics › 2020/11/17 › pr...

1 day ago — Trump explored a military strike against Iran over an inspection report ... During his recent presidential campaign, Trump often threatened Iran.
Iran threatens 'crushing' response to any US military strike ...
www.ft.com › content

1 day ago — Iran threatens 'crushing' response to any US military strike. Tension rises after Trump reportedly asked advisers about taking action against ...
Trump asked advisers about possible Iran strike ... - CNN.com
www.cnn.com › trump-possible-offensive-iran-nuclear-site

2 days ago — NYT: Trump sought options for possible strike on Iran nuclear site. mark aronchick rudy ... Trump threatens to deny New Yorkers vaccine.

As an old school Democrat, I distance myself from these modern democrats. I realized we need a citizenship test for voters, when a relative asked...what's is wrong letting illegal aliens or non citizens vote in our elections? This is the caliber of people that voted for Biden. Can you say self fulfilling prophesy? All the Democratic cities that destroys true political diversity becomes economic hell holes? And they support race riots...oh, goody two shoes!

I've changed my mind.
You're not an idiot.
You're a paid Putin troll.

This sort of loser-talk from racist far rightwing radical nutjobs like the OP brings utter JOY to my heart.

CXBQrJnUkAAG7Rg.jpg

Mmmmmmm.....!!!! My heart is warmed.

You're a brainwashed Trumptard who drank the Kool-Aid and thought it was champagne.
Really. I love being condescended to by an ignorant twit. No, I used to be a democrat. And YES, the modern ersatz "Democrats" are the worst thing that has happened to our political system. I have seen the democrats from the inside, they are worse than the mafia. Truly.

If you noticed, Democrats practically ignored gays this Election.

What is wrong with gay people having the same rights as straight people?

If you noticed, Democrats practically ignored gays this Election.
Perhaps, the democrats are not so much a political party anymore as they are loose affiliation of cynical opportunists leveraging stupidity like so many grifters or confidence men At least the Republicans had some belief in our country or system.

This sort of loser-talk from racist far rightwing radical nutjobs like the OP brings utter JOY to my heart.

CXBQrJnUkAAG7Rg.jpg

Mmmmmmm.....!!!! My heart is warmed.

Clearly, he’s not Black enough to vote for Joe Biden. Maybe Biden scared him about his kids going to schools in racial jungles. Joe likes Blacks who are clean and articulate; considers it “storybook”.

Who did you vote for?

Really. I love being condescended to by an ignorant twit. No, I used to be a democrat. And YES, the modern ersatz "Democrats" are the worst thing that has happened to our political system. I have seen the democrats from the inside, they are worse than the mafia. Truly.
You want to sleep with a horses head in bed with you?

Forum List

Back