Georgia secretary of state's office launches investigation into Trump's phone call

What trump did was blatantly illegal. He not only abused the office....he blatantly and callously committed federal and states crimes that relate to voter intimidation and vote manipulation.

Then the idiot squeals about voter fraud...deflection....
Trump’s criminal effort to coerce Georgia officials into falsifying the state’s election results is just as reprehensible as Trump inciting an attack on America’s democracy.
Get better soon.

They looked at 15,000 votes that were hand picked by Dim election officials.

NEXT!

From my link

The audit team, consisting of law enforcement officers with the Secretary of State’s office and GBI, reviewed 15,118 ABM ballot oath envelopes from randomly selected boxes that stored the 150,431 ABM ballots received in Cobb County for the November3, 2020 General Election.​

Poor little Brian has to lie because his precious snowflake ego can't process that his Orange God lost!

You see, Snowflake Brian, it doesn't matter what evidence is shown to you, you won't believe it.

Because you're in a cult.

Loacation of future MAGA rallies.jpg

What trump did was blatantly illegal. He not only abused the office....he blatantly and callously committed federal and states crimes that relate to voter intimidation and vote manipulation.

what next

launch another investigation because he was too long in the bathroom?

you Totalitarians are really sick people.:cuckoo:

Get better soon.

I dont think there's cure for what ails him.

Did someone forget to tell him the election was over?

Do the Republicans realize this?

Probably so. When's the last time any Republicans on here flooded the board with Trump topics?

Seems to be a daily occurrence among the left. They're far more obsessed with him than we are. I mean, I just voted for the guy. He doesn't occupy my cranium 24/7.

Ohhh....I dunno...kinda of reminds me of when Trump won in 2016. They flooded the boards with Obama topics.

I'm actually relieved not to open the news and read about Trumps latest policy-by-tweet-rampage.
I agree....the sooner Trump is marginalized, the better.

Although, I have to say..I didn't think it would be this quick--the Capital riot did him no favors at all!

Get better soon.

Probably so. When's the last time any Republicans on here flooded the board with Trump topics?

Seems to be a daily occurrence among the left. They're far more obsessed with him than we are. I mean, I just voted for the guy. He doesn't occupy my cranium 24/7.

Ohhh....I dunno...kinda of reminds me of when Trump won in 2016. They flooded the boards with Obama topics.

I'm actually relieved not to open the news and read about Trumps latest policy-by-tweet-rampage.

Although, I have to say..I didn't think it would be this quick--the Capital riot did him no favors at all!

Which of course is why the leftist did it.

LOL do you really think the Georgia SOS is going to arrest Trump? You leftists are super retardedQs.

Get better soon.

Which of course is why the leftist did it.
I'm always stunned when I confront a true believer in an alternate reality.

It is very odd..doncha think? i know..you think the reality most of us live in is the false one......I hope that works out for you...

This is going to be just like the Ukaraine phone call where the leftist manufactured Quid Pro Quo and ignore an actual video of Fingers bragging about it. There wouldn't be a tape out there of Quid Pro Election Stealing Joe bragging about the best voter fraud organization would there?

Hahahahaha.

jim the guy is gone.....pretty soon you will find yourself thinking about other things.....i promise.....

Get better soon.

I agree. Trump is a past POTUS. One would think all the lefty loons on this board would be telling one and all what a great job jack ass is doing.

Oh wait. I forgot. He's doing a piss poor job. On day one he kicked every American tax payer in the teeth and put 11,000 workers in the unemployed rolls. That's just day one. When his EO's kick in it will be hell for every American tax payer. Never mind.

Seriously.

He whines about vote fraud and committed voter intimidation and vote manipulation.

He whines about voter fraud yet the voter fraud that has been found has been committed by republicans.

This is a party of cheaters, liars and the worst of the worst in this nation.

That phone call was just said. Like, really sad that this idiot couldn’t come to terms with losing.

If he’s ever charged, his defense should be that he’s just too delusional to understand reality because that’s the truth.

Yeah, Trump's own attorney yesterday said if Trump did something illegal the state should prosecute him and send him to jail.

Thanks for the advice, Mr. Castor.

Yeah, here it is. Election fraud right in front of our faces.

Trump attempting to use the power of the presidency to steal the election.

Forum List

Back