Georgia secretary of state's office launches investigation into Trump's phone call

I will be so glad when trump is out of the spot light.
Maybe you idiots will calm down and collect yourselves, then.

:lol:

Yeah, Trump's own attorney yesterday said if Trump did something illegal the state should prosecute him and send him to jail.

Thanks for the advice, Mr. Castor.

Yeah, here it is. Election fraud right in front of our faces.

Trump attempting to use the power of the presidency to steal the election.
Already a pissy pants thread on this, Dummy.

Spoken like a true Cultist. Who else but a Trump cultist would forgive the abuse of presidential power like it was nothing. Some of us care about the rule of law. Cultists do not.

Yeah, Trump's own attorney yesterday said if Trump did something illegal the state should prosecute him and send him to jail.

This wasn't the Georgia Secretary of State, Dumbass, this was the Fulton County prosecutor. Two different entities.

I've heard the DC AG is waiting on the results of the impeachment trial before filing charges of incitement.

I've heard the DC AG is waiting on the results of the impeachment trial before filing charges of incitement.
This new investigation is not the AG's office. It is the Fulton County prosecutor's office.

A jail cell in Georgia or New York would have him out of sight, alright. Damn shame he could not admit defeat like a man and preserve what little dignity he had left.

This wasn't the Georgia Secretary of State, Dumbass, this was the Fulton County prosecutor. Two different entities.
So?

Spoken like a true Cultist. Who else but a Trump cultist would forgive the abuse of presidential power like it was nothing. Some of us care about the rule of law. Cultists do not.
What abuse? Link?

So?
The difference is the Fulton County prosecutor is not be beholden to Republican political pressure like the AG's office is. Unlike the AG's office, the Prosecutor's office will also have much more leeway. It is really not good news for Trump.

So?
The difference is the Fulton County prosecutor is not be beholden to Republican political pressure like the AG's office is. Unlike the AG's office, the Prosecutor's office will also have much more leeway. It is really not good news for Trump.
So?

What abuse? Link?

"Georgia State University law professor Anthony Michael Kreis said Trump may have violated state and federal laws against soliciting election fraud.

“If any other person did this – someone else with power to leverage over an election official – there is no doubt in my mind that at the very least a criminal investigation would be opened right away,” said Kreis....."

Google can be your friend.

Last edited:

What abuse? Link?

"Georgia State University law professor Anthony Michael Kreis said Trump may have violated state and federal laws against soliciting election fraud.

“If any other person did this – someone else with power to leverage over an election official – there is no doubt in my mind that at the very least a criminal investigation would be opened right away,” said Kreis, adding that he thought that was unlikely in Trump’s case."

What did he say that might have violated those laws?

What abuse? Link?

“If any other person did this – someone else with power to leverage over an election official – there is no doubt in my mind that at the very least a criminal investigation would be opened right away,” said Kreis, adding that he thought that was unlikely in Trump’s case."

I guess a jury, if the local DA decides to indict, will make a determination whether a POTUS who calls up a state official to "find votes" to overturn an election and then makes a threatening comment about criminal prosecution if he does not assist, is guilty of election fraud and possibly extortion.

There is a tape.

What trump did was blatantly illegal. He not only abused the office....he blatantly and callously committed federal and states crimes that relate to voter intimidation and vote manipulation.

Then the idiot squeals about voter fraud...deflection....

what next

launch another investigation because he was too long in the bathroom?

you Totalitarians are really sick people.:cuckoo:
So persecuted.....:heehee:

Get better soon.

I dont think there's cure for what ails him.

Did someone forget to tell him the election was over?

Do the Republicans realize this?

Probably so. When's the last time any Republicans on here flooded the board with Trump topics?

Seems to be a daily occurrence among the left. They're far more obsessed with him than we are. I mean, I just voted for the guy. He doesn't occupy my cranium 24/7.

Ohhh....I dunno...kinda of reminds me of when Trump won in 2016. They flooded the boards with Obama topics.

I'm actually relieved not to open the news and read about Trumps latest policy-by-tweet-rampage.
I agree....the sooner Trump is marginalized, the better.

Although, I have to say..I didn't think it would be this quick--the Capital riot did him no favors at all!

Which of course is why the leftist did it.
You know it was the MAGA crowd....that's why you are trying so hard to deny it.

What abuse? Link?

I guess a jury, if the local DA decides to indict, will make a determination whether a POTUS who calls up a state official to "find votes" to overturn an election and then makes a threatening comment about criminal prosecution if he does not assist, is guilty of election fraud and possibly extortion.

There is a tape.
God forbid context, right, cultist?

Forum List

Back