Georgia Secretary Of State: 1,000 people voted twice in the state's June 9 primary by voting in person after returning a mail-in ballot. Trump warned!

Trump proposed this as a checks and balances measure and libbies went hysterical over him foiling their plot. What he said is already been proven true
Libbies can’t win and don’t know how to win( participation trophies) and I think they would really rather cheat than win.

Trump proposed this as a checks and balances measure and libbies went hysterical over him foiling their plot. What he said is already been proven true
Libbies can’t win and don’t know how to win( participation trophies) and I think they would really rather cheat than win.

A sitting president has told his supporters to commit a felony. Show me a historical precedent for that? If anything, an AG should be taking the president to task. And make no mistake about it, when he goes back to civilian life next year there is going to be a line of AG's at his door. Fort Dix is most certainly is Trumpster's future.

A sitting president has told his supporters to commit a felony. Show me a historical precedent for that? If anything, an AG should be taking the president to task. And make no mistake about it, when he goes back to civilian life next year there is going to be a line of AG's at his door. Fort Dix is most certainly is Trumpster's future.
Potential felony verification versus stolen election
America needs the former

You mean when Born in Kenya Obama told illegals that when they vote they become citizens?

The Great Vote Hoax won’t fly
You never fix something that’s not broken. The reality is the can’t win so the want to manipulate the voting

Why do Dems get away with so much BS!!!!!!
Election fraud is a myth! Just mail in your ballots!
9AA88177-3C24-4742-9ADA-5DD70DEDA5C4.gif

Forum List

Back