1,000 People Double-Voted In Georgia Primary, Face 10 Years In Prison, $100,000 Fine

As many as 1,000 Georgians voted twice in the state’s June 9 primary, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced on Tuesday, which is a felony that he vowed to prosecute.

“A double voter knows exactly what they’re doing, diluting the votes of each and every voter that follows the law,” Raffensperger said during a press conference at the state Capitol, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported. “Those that make the choice to game the system are breaking the law. And as secretary of state, I will not tolerate it.” Double voting is punishable by one to 10 years in prison and a fine up to $100,000.

BJ's Pull Quote

With Democrats pushing for nationwide vote-by-mail, where ballots are mailed to every registered voter, more reports are emerging about problems with the system. For instance, a man in California last month pleaded guilty to charges that he fraudulently cast his dead mother’s ballots in three different elections.
Double votes or victims of identity/vote theft?

How do you tell if JOHN DOE actually voted twice and not just once while someone else also used his identity to fraudulently cast votes?

Not trying to defend criminal conduct just hate to see anyone get railroaded

BULLSHIT. We needs money mofo. Make it 1 month in jail and a $ 1 Million dollah fine, to be deducted from dey welfa chek.
Good idea. And if they have no dough, make them replace an illegal alien and work to repay the million. And of course, send the illegal packing.

How do you tell if JOHN DOE actually voted twice and not just once while someone else also used his identity to fraudulently cast votes?

I think that is what they made court for, yes?

What we know is that illegal activity occurred.
Don't think that getting to the bottom of that could be a bad thing.

As many as 1,000 Georgians voted twice in the state’s June 9 primary, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced on Tuesday, which is a felony that he vowed to prosecute.

“A double voter knows exactly what they’re doing, diluting the votes of each and every voter that follows the law,” Raffensperger said during a press conference at the state Capitol, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported. “Those that make the choice to game the system are breaking the law. And as secretary of state, I will not tolerate it.” Double voting is punishable by one to 10 years in prison and a fine up to $100,000.

BJ's Pull Quote

With Democrats pushing for nationwide vote-by-mail, where ballots are mailed to every registered voter, more reports are emerging about problems with the system. For instance, a man in California last month pleaded guilty to charges that he fraudulently cast his dead mother’s ballots in three different elections.
What are the voter id requirements in georgia?

I’m thinking the same thing

But I dont know enough about voting in georgia to be sure

So how do you feel about Trump telling people to vote by mail, and then vote again in person to make sure their vote counted?

/-----/ Either you are too dumb to recognize humor, or you are just using that line to bash President Trump.

But tell us why Hillary bragged about her drinking? Doesn't she know the damage alcohol causes especially to women? How could she be so irresponsible?
When Late Night Seth Meyers said to Hillary, "According to a recent article, chardonnay is making a comeback," Hillary responded, "And they said I wouldn't be able to create jobs."

/-----/ Either you are too dumb to recognize humor, or you are just using that line to bash President Trump.

But tell us why Hillary bragged about her drinking? Doesn't she know the damage alcohol causes especially to women? How could she be so irresponsible?
When Late Night Seth Meyers said to Hillary, "According to a recent article, chardonnay is making a comeback," Hillary responded, "And they said I wouldn't be able to create jobs."

Apparently, humor goes right past you as well. What Hillary said about wine was a joke. What Trump was telling his minions is what he really wanted them to do. Nice way to mix into the conversation something that has nothing to do with it btw.

Forum List

Back