Georgia opens investigation into possible illegal ballot harvesting in 2020 election

I love when I get you libtards cornered .. answer a question
Answer what? The question you couldn't answer? LOL! I asked you who the guy was? You don't know. Case closed. Keep dreaming of the tooth fairy, and talking gobbly goo. Total waste of time here bud.
[/QUOTE]
You can’t tell me what the box is on the street? Haha try one more time

Answer what? The question you couldn't answer? LOL! I asked you who the guy was? You don't know. Case closed. Keep dreaming of the tooth fairy, and talking gobbly goo. Total waste of time here bud.
You can’t tell me what the box is on the street? Haha try one more time
[/QUOTE]y
If you don't know who the guy is, or what he was putting in that bin, it's an exercise in futility. You're just making a fool of yourself. You obviously have no horse sense.

Same with you, seek help. Logical deductive reasoning is your friend. Try using it.
Based upon the premises that ballot harvesting is illegal in Georgia, and the man is depositing multiple ballots in a ballot box, (which is also illegal), and he makes an effort to display these multiple ballots for some sort of recognition required, one must come to the conclusion that he is, in fact breaking the law.

Based upon the premises that ballot harvesting is illegal in Georgia, and the man is depositing multiple ballots in a ballot box, (which is also illegal), and he makes an effort to display these multiple ballots for some sort of recognition required, one must come to the conclusion that he is, in fact breaking the law.
What is this a fucking broken record you idiot? Who is the guy? Why is the box there? Who put it there?

What is this a fucking broken record you idiot? Who is the guy? Why is the box there? Who put it there?
He's the guy who is now under investigation with Ga AG.

Ballot boxes are legal, stuffing them is not.

Maybe a little of your logical shit for brains deductive reasoning has failed you.

Oh, I forgot....

'You idiot'

LOL

Maybe a little of your logical shit for brains deductive reasoning has failed you.

Oh, I forgot....

'You idiot'

LOL
Here's some logical shit for you. What good is your argument, when Trump himself admitted to trying to steal the election? He has been pedaling voter fraud for 14 months. And?

Here's some logical shit for you. What good is your argument, when Trump himself admitted to trying to steal the election? He has been pedaling voter fraud for 14 months. And?

Wanting to and actively doing it are two different legal matters.

How's that logical shit taste, Pal?

Oh, I forgot....

'You idiot'

LOL
Under investigation? Oh, so is that the same as convicting him of ballot harvesting or whatever crime you think the guy committed?

It was never a question of wanting to. Trump made the attempt and he now admits it. The problem was, he failed.

Wanting to and actively doing it are two different legal matters.

How's that logical shit taste, Pal?
The fact that you have no conviction is my logical shit, that's what. Try again.

Oh, I forgot....

'You idiot'

LOL
And yet, by your own admission, this is an investigation, while you've already drawn your conclusion. You are the fucking idiot.

And yet, by your own admission, this is an investigation, while you've already drawn your conclusion. You are the fucking idiot.

Ha ha ha......Yes it is an investigation. An investigation entails examination of evidence. This appears to be evidence. The investigation will end in a conviction or no charges.

My view, based upon logical deduction, can not come to a conclusion just yet.

Under investigation? Oh, so is that the same as convicting him of ballot harvesting or whatever crime you think the guy committed?

It was never a question of wanting to. Trump made the attempt and he now admits it. The problem was, he failed.
I said he is guilty?
The fact that you have no conviction is my logical shit, that's what. Try again.
Kinda hard to have a conviction when the evidence is still being conducted, or are you just that stupid?

Ha ha ha......Yes it is an investigation. An investigation entails examination of evidence. This appears to be evidence. The investigation will end in a conviction or no charges.

My view, based upon logical deduction, can not come to a conclusion just yet.

I said he is guilty?

Kinda hard to have a conviction when the evidence is still being conducted, or are you just that stupid?
Does it? According to who, you? LOL! Not good enough. Besides, no one cares now. The fact that Trump admitted to trying to steal the election cancels out all your conspiracy fantasies. Do you not understand that? Trump is openly admitting to trying to steal the election, therefore everything else takes a back seat. And all the evidence the Left has on Trump, backs up Trumps admission.

By the way, this is you;
one must come to the conclusion that he is, in fact breaking the law.

This is you;
I said he is guilty? And so, are you that stupid?

Does it? According to who, you? LOL! Not good enough. Besides, no one cares now. The fact that Trump admitted to trying to steal the election cancels out all your conspiracy fantasies. Do you not understand that? Trump is openly admitting to trying to steal the election, therefore everything else takes a back seat. And all the evidence the Left has on Trump, backs up Trumps admission.

By the way, this is you;
one must come to the conclusion that he is, in fact breaking the law.

This is you;
I said he is guilty? And so, are you that stupid?
A conclusion of breaking the law and being charged for it are two totally different issues.....And so, are you that stupid?

It is interesting to note the level of hate that your party has programmed into your little mind since 2016....another democrat manchurian candidate.

A conclusion of breaking the law and being charged for it are two totally different issues.....And so, are you that stupid?

It is interesting to note the level of hate that your party has programmed into your little mind since 2016....another democrat manchurian candidate.
BWK's arrogance and emotional disturbance wipe away any relevance he believes he maintains in any discussion.

If someone breaks the law, how would he or she not be charged, unless the person wasn't caught?

This is your posting; True the Vote has compiled evidence of organized ballot trafficking in six states. In Georgia, they allege there were 242 traffickers who made a total of 5,662 trips to ballot drop boxes between the early morning hours of 12AM and 5AM, potentially unloading hundreds of thousands of illegally harvested ballots over the course of several weeks. Key words are "evidence", "allege", and "potentially." "Evidence" has nothing to do with "allege" or "potentially." Surely you must know how full of shit you are. Do you not know what the word "evidence" means?
Essential Meaning of evidence
1: something which shows that something else exists or is true
. "Allege and potentially" does not match "evidence. "Allege and potentially" are possibilities. "Evidence" is an established truth that can be "proven." Your article tried to use "allege" instead of "proven." Which goes to the dishonesty of the article.

Your article that you quoted is stating "it compiled evidence of organized ballot trafficking in six states, and yet, there are no convictions.

And while you all are breaking your necks over this unsolved investigation that you stupidly conclude is some kind of smoking gun, Trump admits that he tried to steal the election. And what's even crazier, Trump had no cases of election fraud at the time after his sixty law suits, so he proceeded to scheme his way down other paths to steal the election, even though he failed. So, do you see how laughable this thread is?

If someone breaks the law, how would he or she not be charged, unless the person wasn't caught?

This is your posting; True the Vote has compiled evidence of organized ballot trafficking in six states. In Georgia, they allege there were 242 traffickers who made a total of 5,662 trips to ballot drop boxes between the early morning hours of 12AM and 5AM, potentially unloading hundreds of thousands of illegally harvested ballots over the course of several weeks. Key words are "evidence", "allege", and "potentially." "Evidence" has nothing to do with "allege" or "potentially." Surely you must know how full of shit you are. Do you not know what the word "evidence" means?
Essential Meaning of evidence
1: something which shows that something else exists or is true
. "Allege and potentially" does not match "evidence. "Allege and potentially" are possibilities. "Evidence" is an established truth that can be "proven." Your article tried to use "allege" instead of "proven." Which goes to the dishonesty of the article.

Your article that you quoted is stating "it compiled evidence of organized ballot trafficking in six states, and yet, there are no convictions.

And while you all are breaking your necks over this unsolved investigation that you stupidly conclude is some kind of smoking gun, Trump admits that he tried to steal the election. And what's even crazier, Trump had no cases of election fraud at the time after his sixty law suits, so he proceeded to scheme his way down other paths to steal the election, even though he failed. So, do you see how laughable this thread is?
Tell me, if someone commits a crime, and it is recorded on a video camera, is that not evidence?

If you paid attention to the post, there is an ongoing investigation that is collecting, what would be evidence for submission at a hearing or one sort or another, in the future.

Only thing laughable here is your responses.

Tell me, if someone commits a crime, and it is recorded on a video camera, is that not evidence?

If you paid attention to the post, there is an ongoing investigation that is collecting, what would be evidence for submission at a hearing or one sort or another, in the future.

BWK will respond in 3 days after he thinks you forgot where this exchange left off.
It’s the new modus operendi for LibTards.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK

Stupid question. Key word, "IF". It's worth teats on a bo hog.

It can only be a crime if the evidence is solid. Nothing about that video is solid. Try again.

Stupid question. Key word, "IF". It's worth teats on a bo hog.

It can only be a crime if the evidence is solid. Nothing about that video is solid. Try again.
You'd think it would be for a jury to decide, not some hobo on an obscure internet forum.
Gathering information......evidence.....to be presented into court.
The future may hold many truths that will be self evident.

Time will tell.

Forum List

Back