Arizona election officials in Maricopa County say 2020 elections are over

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
At this point, I'm ready to move on and just throw you bums out in 2022 and 2024.

That's the way it's gonna be. Then you zipperheads can bitch for the next 6 years how we "stole muh democracy."

At this point, I'm ready to move on and just throw you bums out in 2022 and 2024.

That's the way it's gonna be. Then you zipperheads can bitch for the next 6 years how we "stole muh democracy."
It took a year for AZ to count votes. Seems like those Republicans are kinda slow. Must be too much sun on their fat heads.

Maricopa County officials rebut error-plagued review

Cyber Ninja claims are debunked by a REPUBLICAN.
But not before Republicans in swing states tried to forge their way to stealing an election;

Same assholes who ignored subpoenas and other demands for election records, that are supposed to be public information.

Fuck 'em.

But not before Republicans in swing states tried to forge their way to stealing an election;

The repub party will only be happy when they turn the US into an Authoritarian...one party....country....ruled by 1%ER elites.

There problems in the end are going to be way more than Ninjas; Rachel Maddow Show on MSNBC | Watch Rachel Maddow Live

The repub party will only be happy when they turn the US into an Authoritarian...one party....country....ruled by 1%ER elites.
That's what they want. And Trump's crazy ass cultists have no idea how bad that will be for everyone.

400 voter suppression bills pushed through is definitely stealing Democracy.

These folks are running for the hills now; The question is who told all these fake electors to forge election documents to turn over a presidential election?

These folks are running for the hills now; The question is who told all these fake electors to forge election documents to turn over a presidential election?

Maybe he should be charged with Sedition also?

LOL “debunked” by that faggot Stephen Richer, who refused to cooperate with the audit. He’s a RINO. He never held any office before. I met the little shit weasel before the election. He’s just a loser lawyer who wants to get famous.

His “report” does not address the many issues found in the AZ elections.

The US is already there except both parties are controlled by the billionaires.

LOL “debunked” by that faggot Stephen Richer, who refused to cooperate with the audit. He’s a RINO. He never held any office before. I met the little shit weasel before the election. He’s just a loser lawyer who wants to get famous.

His “report” does not address the many issues found in the AZ elections.
Dude, you and your ilk are disgusting. Seriously! There were about five states, Arizona included, where home (butt) boy Mark Meadows, encouraged Republican electors to use fake electors to forge signatures on election documents, so the election results would go to Trump. The problem was, they got caught. Had they not, Trump would be president. And you want to have a discussion about an audit? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: I mean seriously, your priorities are so bonkers, it's hilarious really. Republican fake electors in the various states, mounted a scheme to steal the election. And your concern is an audit. Dude, don't mean to bring you down from planet coo coo, but it's way past time, you come down from planet coo coo, and get in the game. The audit is history, and the new game is "fake Republican elector sedition." Do you understand?

Dude, you and your ilk are disgusting. Seriously! There were about five states, Arizona included, where home (butt) boy Mark Meadows, encouraged Republican electors to use fake electors to forge signatures on election documents, so the election results would go to Trump. The problem was, they got caught. Had they not, Trump would be president. And you want to have a discussion about an audit? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: I mean seriously, your priorities are so bonkers, it's hilarious really. Republican fake electors in the various states, mounted a scheme to steal the election. And your concern is an audit. Dude, don't mean to bring you down from planet coo coo, but it's way past time, you come down from planet coo coo, and get in the game. The audit is history, and the new game is "fake Republican elector sedition." Do you understand?
LOL what are you even babbling about? Unselect committee fake news?

LOL what are you even babbling about? Unselect committee fake news?
Stay stupid and ignorant my friend. Just look at your juvenile, idiotic answer. If you really do not know about this, you should ask yourself why you are so lost to the wilderness. It all comes crashing down when this attempted illegal overturn of our election is exposed. This was the real "stop the steal", that happened after the election. And it damn sure wasn't Republicans doing the stop.

Forum List

Back