Georgia opens investigation into possible illegal ballot harvesting in 2020 election

Why did democrats gets so freaked out about with somebody else says
Because you are talking crazy talk. We were discussing one thing, then, like a drunk, you go to something else. Are you on drugs?

It does have to do a Joe Biden being a illegitimate president
:spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner:Dude, you aren't debating. You are talking like the chicken with the head cut off. WTF are you talking about?
[/QUOTE]
It’s on video Democrats cheated and I put Trump where he belongs where America put them in the White House again

Because you are talking crazy talk. We were discussing one thing, then, like a drunk, you go to something else. Are you on drugs?
Nobody’s telling you to listen to Tucker Carlson I suggest you do because you’re gonna be shocked soon

:spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner:Dude, you aren't debating. You are talking like the chicken with the head cut off. WTF are you talking about?
It’s on video Democrats cheated and I put Trump where he belongs where America put them in the White House again
[/QUOTE]
That's your wild imagination telling you that. There is zero evidence Democrats cheated. You are delusional and not making sense.

Do you not understand what documented proof means? We'll, you must not. You've provided none. Get lost. You are talking in circles.

That's your wild imagination telling you that. There is zero evidence Democrats cheated. You are delusional and not making sense.

Do you not understand what documented proof means? We'll, you must not. You've provided none. Get lost. You are talking in circles.
[/QUOTE]
So what’s the guys hand?

Nobody’s telling you to listen to Tucker Carlson I suggest you do because you’re gonna be shocked soon
I'm more shocked at you. You present yourself like a confused ignorant soul, who can't stay on one topic for more than a minute.

So what’s the guys hand?
[/QUOTE]
WTF does that mean? Make sense man.

WTF does that mean? Make sense man.
Lol the video of the black guy.. what’s in his hands?? You said I have no documented proof..
[/QUOTE]
You don't. Why do you think you're asking me?

Lol the video of the black guy.. what’s in his hands?? You said I have no documented proof..
[/QUOTE]
So why can’t you tell me what’s in his hand? Asking

[/QUOTE]
I know what's in his hand as much as you do. Neither one of us know, therefore your video is bs. It's 2+2=4. There is no proof of anything. Understand?

I know what's in his hand as much as you do. Neither one of us know, therefore your video is bs. It's 2+2=4. There is no proof of anything. Understand?
[/QUOTE]
What do they look like? Don’t get scared now

[/QUOTE]
:spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner:Dude, you don't play with a full deck. I'm looking at papers from a distance, on video, and this is a real question? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: Damn if you haven't lost it son. Get some help.

:spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner:Dude, you don't play with a full deck. I'm looking at papers from a distance, on video, and this is a real question? :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: Damn if you haven't lost it son. Get some help.
[/QUOTE]
Lol Do you at least admit its a ballot box

[/QUOTE]
I don't give a shit whether it is or not. If we don't know who the guy is or what's going in the box, making some claim would be talking out of my ass.

I don't give a shit whether it is or not. If we don't know who the guy is or what's going in the box, making some claim would be talking out of my ass.
[/QUOTE]
I love when I get you libtards cornered .. answer a question

[/QUOTE]
Please answer the question.. don’t run

[/QUOTE]
Answer what? The question you couldn't answer? LOL! I asked you who the guy was? You don't know. Case closed. Keep dreaming of the tooth fairy, and talking gobbly goo. Total waste of time here bud.

This will be the second time I ask this. Do you know this guy?
Does it matter if he is committing ballot harvesting and recorded on video?

Law says one ballot, one person, he had many. Entity involved says more coming.

But is it legal in Georgia? Short answer: It is not.

The bill H.B. 316 passed in 2019 by the Georgia General Assembly and signed by Gov. Brian Kemp in April that year made a number of changes to state election law, among them specifically regulating against the "harvesting" practice.

It changed the law to specify that either the voter "personally mail" the ballot or have it delivered by "the elector's mother, father, grandparent, aunt, uncle, brother, sister, spouse, son, daughter, niece, nephew, grandchild, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law or an individual residing in the household of such elector."

Pretty much, any close family member or someone who otherwise lives with you.

It also added that any disabled elector may have it delivered by their caregiver, and if a voter is in jail may have it delivered by an employee of the jail.

If someone does not meet those criteria, and they try to submit a mail a ballot on behalf of someone, they're in violation of Georgia law and subject to punishment.
Is ballot harvesting legal in Georgia?

Answer what? The question you couldn't answer? LOL! I asked you who the guy was? You don't know. Case closed. Keep dreaming of the tooth fairy, and talking gobbly goo. Total waste of time here bud.
[/QUOTE]
Not up to you or him to determine who the man was. Video in an active investigation.

Forum List

Back