Georgia opens investigation into possible illegal ballot harvesting in 2020 election

You are right, she didn't. But we knew that before hand. That's the whole point. She was just reporting what she was told. She never claimed it was going to be the smoking gun. She, like everyone else, myself included, wanted to see it. Okay, we did. And? Nothing! It was a smoke screen. But today, no more smoke screens. Trump is under civil and criminal investigation for multiple financial crimes.
A true journalist/reporter checks information and sources.

She was a fool for running with it....shot what little credibility she had in the ass.

I bet you were all over the ceiling with Maddow's reporting on all things Trump during His presidency.

Trump was under civil and criminal investigation by the left for everything and anything during His presidency.

Your hero's failed miserably then and most likely will, again.

You seem like a Joy Reid kinda MSNBC guy......I mean, Larry O'Donnell, Maddow......go full monty.
Don't forget Ari. :laughing0301: When you have the accurate information, you just can't go wrong. They've got your nuts in a wad now don't they?

See what I mean? You are paralyzed.
Au contrar...I know from watching the news for 20 years that neither party is out for our good and from personal and professional experience that every politician is on the take.
You think that Ds feces smell like honey and that no Blacks ever commit acts of violence.

You need a psychiatrist.

Don't forget Ari. :laughing0301: When you have the accurate information, you just can't go wrong. They've got your nuts in a wad now don't they?
One day you'll have accurate information.
One day you may have an IQ above 0.

LOL......dude....give it up. Watching Maddow and quoting her is worse than acknowledging you watch Tucker Carlson.

Give it up.

Forum List

Back