Georgia Investigators have ‘Ballot Trafficker’ Who Is Talking — Admits to Being Paid THOUSANDS in 2020 Election Ballot Boxes Ballot Harvesting Scheme

I've been asking that about all the cases that came up after the election. We have an election with obvious voter fraud and the court system fails us.

Yes, we may already be screwed...If our Justice system is corrupted with judges acting on their political beliefs, then we are no longer America.

Yes, we may already be screwed...If our Justice system is corrupted with judges acting on their political beliefs, then we are no longer America.
And here is the problem.

I cant fathom why you think anyone that does not already agree with you would start to listen and change their mind. When audits are done, and there have been several, and when investigations are done, again there have been several, the results are immediately thrown out by you and others claiming the election was stolen. I see the same claims over and over and over again that were thoroughly disproven. We are STILL getting the occasional remark about 'briefcases full of ballots' coming from under tables and ballots run through machines multiple times even after those cases have been thoroughly explained.

For someone like me, someone that is not coming to this thinking the election was already stolen, it simply looks like there is no amount of investigating, recounting or auditing that will ever satisfy anyone. No explanation is good enough and we still get grand claims of stolen elections with videos pertaining to the tens of ballots where tens of thousands are necessary to question the election.

At that point, what do you expect anyone to do? Take the claims seriously? Why? I know no one is going to take the expli8nations or findings seriously so it becomes an exercise in futility to even bother flushing them out anymore.

No way to tell that unless a true audit is done.
Case in point:

Until a "true" audit is done implying other audits are not real audits.

We are at an impasse when nothing can be done because the 'wrong' result will be written off as just not a 'real' audit.

And here is the problem.

I cant fathom why you think anyone that does not already agree with you would start to listen and change their mind. When audits are done, and there have been several, and when investigations are done, again there have been several, the results are immediately thrown out by you and others claiming the election was stolen. I see the same claims over and over and over again that were thoroughly disproven. We are STILL getting the occasional remark about 'briefcases full of ballots' coming from under tables and ballots run through machines multiple times even after those cases have been thoroughly explained.

For someone like me, someone that is not coming to this thinking the election was already stolen, it simply looks like there is no amount of investigating, recounting or auditing that will ever satisfy anyone. No explanation is good enough and we still get grand claims of stolen elections with videos pertaining to the tens of ballots where tens of thousands are necessary to question the election.

At that point, what do you expect anyone to do? Take the claims seriously? Why? I know no one is going to take the expli8nations or findings seriously so it becomes an exercise in futility to even bother flushing them out anymore.
You say the audits have been done, and I call BS on that...What we got were circus sideshows. NOT true audits...If you want a true audit to be done, you get people to look at every single ballot cast, and verify their signatures, voter registration, and run them through a cross count of everything from death certificates, to whether or not they were cast legally....

NOT this cherry picking of one county where no dispute exists, then only a small sample of those, and declare, ok we did it....It's crap...

Maybe you're right, in that no supposed "audit" would be acceptable because the people in charge of it are corrupt...

Look, you want to settle things? then re do the entire election, and have observers so far up the counters asses that they can't sneeze without blowing out a fart sideways...

Then we have Congress start doing their damned jobs and impeaching some of these political hacks posing as judges and remove their asses....

Now, I am one of the Republican's that will say this process is done, and Joe Biden is the sworn in President of the United States, God help us all, but don't for one iota of a second believe that I will say it was a fair and free election...It was pure Bull Shit because a portion of the country was so triggered they backed the irregularities without question because they hated Trump...And that is crap.

Case in point:

Until a "true" audit is done implying other audits are not real audits.

We are at an impasse when nothing can be done because the 'wrong' result will be written off as just not a 'real' audit.
Transparency matters, and none of this has been transparent...

It looks like the case is starting to break:

Radio host John Fredericks joined Steve Bannon back in September to discuss an EXPLOSIVE development in Georgia.
According to John Fredericks, investigators have video of 240 leftist operatives he called “ballot traffickers” dumping tens of thousands of ballots into drop boxes in the middle of the night in locations across Georgia.
The leftist operatives were identified making numerous drops in the middle of the night in Georgia. They were filmed emptying their backpacks of ballots into the drop boxes in the middle of the night. Ballot harvesting is not legal in Georgia. This was criminal behavior caught on video!
True the Vote and one other organization have copies of the video and promised to release their findings.
Heather Mullins from Real Americas Voice later reported on the John Fredericks radio show that there is video that captures 240 ballot traffickers in Georgia. Each of the traffickers averaged 23-24 drops where they would empty backpacks into the ballot boxes. This is completely illegal. No harvesting is allowed in Georgia.
This was a massive organized effort by the American left to commit fraud.
In September The Gateway Pundit spoke with Catherine Engelbrecht and her group True the Vote was behind this investigation. We also found out it involves SEVERAL STATES.
Catherine told us in the fall that she had important meetings coming up in Georgia. Apparently, the information reached worthless Never-Trump Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.
Reportedly True The Vote was able to take cell phone ping data on a mass wide-scale and piece together that several people—suspected ballot harvesters—were making multiple trips to multiple drop boxes, raising potential legal questions in a number of these states. 242 in Georgia and around 200 in Arizona.
From there, the document continues, True The Vote gathered surveillance video on the drop boxes in Georgia and is attempting to gather similar such surveillance video from other states. The document states that True The Vote has obtained one full petabyte of surveillance footage on drop boxes—two million minutes of video—which it says is broken into 73,000 individual video files. The group is expected to begin releasing some of these videos, which purportedly show the same people going multiple times to the same drop boxes, in the coming weeks.
On Tuesday Just the News reported that one of the ballot traffickers was identified and is now talking. According to Just the News the man WAS PAID THOUSANDS to harvest ballots in Georgia.
Just the News reported on this latest development.
Raffensperger’s office received a detailed complaint from conservative voter integrity group True the Vote on Nov. 30 saying it had assembled evidence that scores of activists worked with nonprofit groups to collect and deliver thousands of absentee ballots, often during wee-hour operations, to temporary voting drop boxes distributed around the state during the pandemic.
The group informed the secretary its evidence included video footage from surveillance cameras placed by counties outside the drop boxes as well as geolocation data for the cell phones of more than 200 activists seen on the tapes purportedly showing the dates and times of ballot drop-offs, according to documents reviewed by Just the News.
The group also said it interviewed a Georgia man who admitted he was paid thousands of dollars to harvest ballots in the Atlanta metropolitan area during the November election and the lead-up to Jan. 5, 2021 runoff for Georgia’s two U.S. Senate seats, which were both captured by Democrats and ended GOP control of Congress. The group has yet to identify the cooperating witness to state authorities, referring to him in the complaint simply as John Doe.
The group does not allege the ballots delivered by couriers were fraudulent. Nonetheless, lawful ballots delivered by third-parties to drop boxes would run afoul of Georgia’s law.
True the Vote is wise not to release the identity of the ballot traffickers to Georgia State Officials considering they certified a fraudulent election.
We are reaching out to True the Vote for comment…
"Georgia investigators"

:auiqs.jpg:

you say the audits have been done, and I call BS on that...What we got were circus sideshows. NOT true audits
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Really?
Audits done to date were, in your words, not "true"?

OK, we can accept your word for that if.....if........you can demonstrate to the forum that you have a command of the facts, a kowledge of the details, and awareness of the intricacies of each jurisdiction that HAS conducted an audit.
It is 'Saddle-up' time, amigo.

• How many audits have been performed?
  • Where?
  • By whom?
  • In which jurisdictions?
  • What were the results?
  • How do you know?
  • Share with us your knowledge so that all of us can be as aware as you.

Danke.

Exactly. I never have heard a satisfactory answer relating to the videos of boxes of ballots being snuck in after midnight where they were counting votes.
Because you are a moron who doesn't know what he is talking about. And that accurate explanation does not satisfy you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Really?
Audits done to date were, in your words, not "true"?

OK, we can accept your word for that if.....if........you can demonstrate to the forum that you have a command of the facts, a kowledge of the details, and awareness of the intricacies of each jurisdiction that HAS conducted an audit.
It is 'Saddle-up' time, amigo.

• How many audits have been performed?
  • Where?
  • By whom?
  • In which jurisdictions?
  • What were the results?
  • How do you know?
  • Share with us your knowledge so that all of us can be as aware as you.

Danke.
You think I answer to you? Cute...

You have nothing. You know it.

Nothing.

You heard some asshole on Youtube say it.

Then you repeated it. Like a good little cult parrot.
No, I am not going to sit here and do all sorts of homework, and take hours to compile a post just to have assholes like you dismiss it with a snarky dumbass reply....

Rest assured there has not been a true audit, and I have already outlined what that would be.

No, I am not going to sit here and do all sorts of homework
I know. I literally just said that. I literally just called you out for that. You know nothing about any of this. You heard some assholes say it on YouTube, and now you repeat it.

The state of Georgia is investigating it.

As far as "irrefutable"...the source of many of the claims is very suspect.

Now

"Ballot harvesting" is the practice of collecting and delivering absentee ballots .

It is legal in 31 states. The biggest problem with ballot harvesting is the possibility of discarding ballots.

The ballots themselves are legal and subject to all the normal safeguards as far as ID and authenticity.

Georgia does not allow it. That in no way means the ballots are fraudulent, only that the handling of them is subject to legal repercussions.
GA. won't let anyone see the ballots. I wonder why.

GA. won't let anyone see the ballots. I wonder why.
Because they are none of your business. You dummies think you can just bray your lies like little donkeys, and States are supposed to let you see and count the ballots?

No. You cultists got it into your heads that you have special powers because you have a mentally ill ex-president backing you. He is now just a criminal civilian and you guys are just babies throwing fits

You say the audits have been done, and I call BS on that...What we got were circus sideshows. NOT true audits...If you want a true audit to be done, you get people to look at every single ballot cast, and verify their signatures, voter registration, and run them through a cross count of everything from death certificates, to whether or not they were cast legally....

NOT this cherry picking of one county where no dispute exists, then only a small sample of those, and declare, ok we did it....It's crap...

Maybe you're right, in that no supposed "audit" would be acceptable because the people in charge of it are corrupt...

Look, you want to settle things? then re do the entire election, and have observers so far up the counters asses that they can't sneeze without blowing out a fart sideways...

Then we have Congress start doing their damned jobs and impeaching some of these political hacks posing as judges and remove their asses....

Now, I am one of the Republican's that will say this process is done, and Joe Biden is the sworn in President of the United States, God help us all, but don't for one iota of a second believe that I will say it was a fair and free election...It was pure Bull Shit because a portion of the country was so triggered they backed the irregularities without question because they hated Trump...And that is crap.
All I am really saying j-mac is that you NEED people like me and independents to go along and support your push for audits. To be quite frank the information I have been thus been presented has been so haphazard, dismissed every point put to against them and the audits I have seen done have all come up empty handed that many of us are simply tired of the garbage and not even interested in further claims.

You are correct, you really should not do a bunch of work to support your contention here as almost no one is going to bother and that is because of those on your side have been a joke so far. The claims have been LAUGHABLY bad when someone is not outright lying in my face about straight out facts easily proven. I am not saying this is you, that you are doing those things or that you do not have a good ground for your suspicions.

I am saying that as long as the issue is surrounded by information like that and almost no reasonable points put forward, most of America is simply going to write continued claims off as the same garbage as before. And, honestly, claiming audits thus far are not 'real' audits is just making all that much harder to bother.

You guys really need to get your shit straight or this is a lost cause. It will only bring the party down further and ensure that democrats maintain power.

I cannot implore the republicans enough, this whole bullshit has come very close to ensuring that I never vote for a republican ever again. I will not lie, I certainly do not always vote republican but I very, very, very rarely vote for a democrat. I vote independent or libertarian when they have a candidate worth voting for but tilt to the right other than that. The only reason, and I really mean the only reason, I will even contemplate voting for a republican again is because Biden and the democrats have done such a piss poor job this last year. The democrat radicalism is the only thing saving the republicans from utter destruction IMHO. That is not good ground to be standing on.

I cannot be the only person that the right is losing because they cannot get their shit together. THINK about that reality, even if this election was stolen you are not going to fix it by supporting party antics that turn people off for a decade.

Forum List

Back