Georgia Investigators have ‘Ballot Trafficker’ Who Is Talking — Admits to Being Paid THOUSANDS in 2020 Election

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho

Ballot Boxes Ballot Harvesting Scheme — 242 Ballot Traffickers Detected​

Ballot Boxes Ballot Harvesting Scheme — 242 Ballot Traffickers Detected​

According to former WH Communications Director a Scaramuchi is 10 days....that is how long he held the job before "the best people" was fired.
So How many Scarmuchi's will it be before this is never mentioned again?

The multiple scanning, ballot harvesting, dead people voting, etc etc are part of the marxist insurrection of Nov 4, but they're all quite inert compared to the Dominion "proprietary software" switching votes throughout the counting process.

They want you to be distracted by the obvious (but relatively harmless) shenanigans caught on video. The actual election theft was facilitated by digitally switching millions of votes. THIS needs to be fixed..... and if everyone involved needs to be burned alive in cages, that's a risk I'm willing to accept.

Clipboard01.jpg

I see you don't know the proper use of "their" v. "there".
But that doesn't change their message, your smokescreen reply tries to avoid the message as an admission that one can't refute.

I don't know what school you went to, but when you add (positive) figures coming in, numbers don't go down, they go up. This was not just seen in real time on news coverage during election day, but also throughout the year with counting covid deaths, and in percentage of vaccinated. With all the weekly deaths and newly vaccinated the Administration numbers magical went in reverse instead of forward, like a used car salesman turning back a speedometer. They just can't quit fudging numbers.

But that doesn't change their message, your smokescreen reply tries to avoid the message as an admission that one can't refute.

I don't know what school you went to, but when you add (positive) figures coming in, numbers don't go down, they go up. This was not just seen in real time on news coverage during election day, but also throughout the year with counting covid deaths, and in percentage of vaccinated. With all the weekly deaths and newly vaccinated the Administration numbers magical went in reverse instead of forward, like a used car salesman turning back a speedometer. They just can't quit fudging numbers.
306 is greater than 232.... Spin that.

306 is greater than 232.... Spin that.
Once again, nothing to do with the specific subject discussed in my post and further validated my reply, that you always smokescreen what you can't refute.
If you didn't notice the vaccinated percentage went from 65% to 55% after another 5%-10% got vaccinated, then how do we expect you to notice the discrepancies during election night whereby additional votes saw lower numbers instead of higher ones?
You must be fun keeping bowling scores.
Example: *opponent score is a 104, your opponent gets a strike and the next frame says 96 according to your fudging the numbers*
Is that an accident or are you cheating?
Smartmatic said accident, but poll numbers, election night numbers and covid numbers, and NY State fudged numbers say pattern of fraud/cheating. Past and present conduct+motive=enough smoke to investigate.

After seeing the miles-long lines to get the test and get the shot, I am now convinced that everyone can simply shut up and get their ass to the polls.
Yep, even in my podunk little town the trolley would take people to the early voting polling station at the county office. All they had to do was call and arrange a curb pick-up......They had 40 days to get there for goodness sake.

Never mind the many .orgs in the town/county that would do the same......There is zero excuse for anything but for-cause absentee voting as a alternative voting method. Anything else is just a ruse, foisted upon us by dems with fraud in mind.

Forum List

Back