Georgia Investigators have ‘Ballot Trafficker’ Who Is Talking — Admits to Being Paid THOUSANDS in 2020 Election Ballot Boxes Ballot Harvesting Scheme

All I am really saying j-mac is that you NEED people like me and independents to go along and support your push for audits. To be quite frank the information I have been thus been presented has been so haphazard, dismissed every point put to against them and the audits I have seen done have all come up empty handed that many of us are simply tired of the garbage and not even interested in further claims.

You are correct, you really should not do a bunch of work to support your contention here as almost no one is going to bother and that is because of those on your side have been a joke so far. The claims have been LAUGHABLY bad when someone is not outright lying in my face about straight out facts easily proven. I am not saying this is you, that you are doing those things or that you do not have a good ground for your suspicions.

I am saying that as long as the issue is surrounded by information like that and almost no reasonable points put forward, most of America is simply going to write continued claims off as the same garbage as before. And, honestly, claiming audits thus far are not 'real' audits is just making all that much harder to bother.

You guys really need to get your shit straight or this is a lost cause. It will only bring the party down further and ensure that democrats maintain power.

I cannot implore the republicans enough, this whole bullshit has come very close to ensuring that I never vote for a republican ever again. I will not lie, I certainly do not always vote republican but I very, very, very rarely vote for a democrat. I vote independent or libertarian when they have a candidate worth voting for but tilt to the right other than that. The only reason, and I really mean the only reason, I will even contemplate voting for a republican again is because Biden and the democrats have done such a piss poor job this last year. The democrat radicalism is the only thing saving the republicans from utter destruction IMHO. That is not good ground to be standing on.

I cannot be the only person that the right is losing because they cannot get their shit together. THINK about that reality, even if this election was stolen you are not going to fix it by supporting party antics that turn people off for a decade.
First off, thank you for the reasoned response...While there are certain aspects that I fully agree with you on, such as Republican's getting their shit together, there are others in which I think is a no brainer that Biden and the Democrats do what Democrats always do, which is the moment they gain power they overplay their hand, and this current batch is no exception....

I would be one that respects what Trump was able to do while President, considering the opposition he had in his face from day one...But think that some of the younger batch, like a Josh Hawley would be a better choice going forward for the GOP....

As far as the election goes, we will probably not know the extent of the cheating done for decades, or at least until government in all branches is cleaned up from the corruption that now exists, as well as the media being cleaned up as well...

So, for now, just like JFK, or 9/11 there will be differing opinions on the event for a long time...

My only hope is that we get back to some sort of reasoned disagreement, like you and I have here, and both sides understand the golden rule from Reagan, which was he said he may not get everything but, if he were able to get 70 to 80% that was a good deal...

Both sides have to be able to work together, and not what we have today where the rhetoric is that if one side doesn't agree with the other, automatically the opposition is 'racist, crazy, evil', or whatever pejorative they think will sting most....And for God's sake, leave Trump alone. Let him fade away...The quickest way to get him to run again is to keep the focus on him....

Anyway, I think we agree on more than we disagree, so moving forward, I think everyone just needs to step back and take a breath before moving forward...It's going to be hard, and I am not sure I can live up to it all the time, but we have to try...

More shenanigans from the left.

---Breaking: Ballot Box Video Missing in Georgia---

It looks like the case is starting to break:

Radio host John Fredericks joined Steve Bannon back in September to discuss an EXPLOSIVE development in Georgia.
According to John Fredericks, investigators have video of 240 leftist operatives he called “ballot traffickers” dumping tens of thousands of ballots into drop boxes in the middle of the night in locations across Georgia.
The leftist operatives were identified making numerous drops in the middle of the night in Georgia. They were filmed emptying their backpacks of ballots into the drop boxes in the middle of the night. Ballot harvesting is not legal in Georgia. This was criminal behavior caught on video!
True the Vote and one other organization have copies of the video and promised to release their findings.
Heather Mullins from Real Americas Voice later reported on the John Fredericks radio show that there is video that captures 240 ballot traffickers in Georgia. Each of the traffickers averaged 23-24 drops where they would empty backpacks into the ballot boxes. This is completely illegal. No harvesting is allowed in Georgia.
This was a massive organized effort by the American left to commit fraud.
In September The Gateway Pundit spoke with Catherine Engelbrecht and her group True the Vote was behind this investigation. We also found out it involves SEVERAL STATES.
Catherine told us in the fall that she had important meetings coming up in Georgia. Apparently, the information reached worthless Never-Trump Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.
Reportedly True The Vote was able to take cell phone ping data on a mass wide-scale and piece together that several people—suspected ballot harvesters—were making multiple trips to multiple drop boxes, raising potential legal questions in a number of these states. 242 in Georgia and around 200 in Arizona.
From there, the document continues, True The Vote gathered surveillance video on the drop boxes in Georgia and is attempting to gather similar such surveillance video from other states. The document states that True The Vote has obtained one full petabyte of surveillance footage on drop boxes—two million minutes of video—which it says is broken into 73,000 individual video files. The group is expected to begin releasing some of these videos, which purportedly show the same people going multiple times to the same drop boxes, in the coming weeks.
On Tuesday Just the News reported that one of the ballot traffickers was identified and is now talking. According to Just the News the man WAS PAID THOUSANDS to harvest ballots in Georgia.
Just the News reported on this latest development.
Raffensperger’s office received a detailed complaint from conservative voter integrity group True the Vote on Nov. 30 saying it had assembled evidence that scores of activists worked with nonprofit groups to collect and deliver thousands of absentee ballots, often during wee-hour operations, to temporary voting drop boxes distributed around the state during the pandemic.
The group informed the secretary its evidence included video footage from surveillance cameras placed by counties outside the drop boxes as well as geolocation data for the cell phones of more than 200 activists seen on the tapes purportedly showing the dates and times of ballot drop-offs, according to documents reviewed by Just the News.
The group also said it interviewed a Georgia man who admitted he was paid thousands of dollars to harvest ballots in the Atlanta metropolitan area during the November election and the lead-up to Jan. 5, 2021 runoff for Georgia’s two U.S. Senate seats, which were both captured by Democrats and ended GOP control of Congress. The group has yet to identify the cooperating witness to state authorities, referring to him in the complaint simply as John Doe.
The group does not allege the ballots delivered by couriers were fraudulent. Nonetheless, lawful ballots delivered by third-parties to drop boxes would run afoul of Georgia’s law.
True the Vote is wise not to release the identity of the ballot traffickers to Georgia State Officials considering they certified a fraudulent election.
We are reaching out to True the Vote for comment…

After a year's worth of research and analysis, True the Vote submitted three official complaints to the Georgia Secretary of State's office regarding occurrences in the 2020 General and 2021 Run-off Elections.

As a result, on January 3, 2022, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced a statewide investigation into ballot trafficking in Georgia.

You can read more about the announcement here - Georgia Opens Investigation Into Possible Illegal Ballot Harvesting in 2020 Election

Shockingly similar findings will soon be released to appropriate authorities in five additional states.

This statement is the limit of our public comments at this time so as not to impede investigative efforts currently underway. We will continue to provide updates directly to you in email and on our website.

In 1940, Winston Churchill delivered a speech to the House of Commons. He brought news of developments that marked a turning point in the war. In the course of his comments he made a prescient observation, "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Today, our observation is the same. It is not the end, but it is the end of the beginning. Please stay connected, there is still much work to be done.

Thank you all for your patience and continued support. Keep the faith. God bless America.

After a year's worth of research and analysis, True the Vote submitted three official complaints to the Georgia Secretary of State's office regarding occurrences in the 2020 General and 2021 Run-off Elections.

As a result, on January 3, 2022, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced a statewide investigation into ballot trafficking in Georgia.

You can read more about the announcement here - Georgia Opens Investigation Into Possible Illegal Ballot Harvesting in 2020 Election

Shockingly similar findings will soon be released to appropriate authorities in five additional states.

This statement is the limit of our public comments at this time so as not to impede investigative efforts currently underway. We will continue to provide updates directly to you in email and on our website.

In 1940, Winston Churchill delivered a speech to the House of Commons. He brought news of developments that marked a turning point in the war. In the course of his comments he made a prescient observation, "Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Today, our observation is the same. It is not the end, but it is the end of the beginning. Please stay connected, there is still much work to be done.

Thank you all for your patience and continued support. Keep the faith. God bless America.

And then we have (actually, we had it.....back in December of 2020).....anyway, we have Georgia election official, Republican Gabriel Sterling, attempting to drive a stake into the heart of Don Trump's fantagasm about a "stolen election".

As you can see in this video clip, Sterling's sincerity is abundantly clear. He expresses his legitimate concerns over the safety of poll workers due to threats from the unhinged QAnon MAGAhatters, while he itemizes and de-bunks the conspiracy-nuttery they espouse.

As you can see in this video clip, Sterling's sincerity is abundantly clear. He expresses his legitimate concerns over the safety of poll workers due to threats from the unhinged QAnon MAGAhatters, while he itemizes and de-bunks the conspiracy-nuttery they espouse.

It's "abundantly clear" only to delusional retards like you.

I always jokingly said rich republicans with homes in multiple states vote multiple times and recently one of trumps buddies was found to b registered in three states

I always jokingly said rich republicans with homes in multiple states vote multiple times and recently one of trumps buddies was found to b registered in three states
I lived in Wisconsin until last August. I will probably still be registered there when I vote in Florida in Nov.

Get this....Ballot harvesting -which is against Georgia law- isn't evidence of fraud.

OrewllLulz.jpg

It's good to investigate, to either prove the 'story' to be fake, or not....

If an NGO, Non Government Organization, was illegally collecting absentee ballots and turning them in, it should be exposed.... and they will be fined or reprimanded some how, under the law.

But IF the alleged NGO tampered with the ballots they collected before dropping the ballots off, that is Voter Fraud!!!!

So far, no one has shown what NGOs were at the alleged locations they claim were pinged on the alleged carriers phones... Come on! Any good journalist or Reporter would have had that information in a New York minute!!!

Why is it taking so long, what's the purpose of dragging this out with no specifics?

Y-A-W-N. Trump lost. When are you alt-righties going to stop being whiny little bitches and move on?
All of your conspiracy theories have been debunked.

I was about to ask where Jack was on this thread, and here you are, ready to prove once again that all of this is totally false, made up, and 2020 was the most upstanding election in history! Prove that the sourced article and all involved and all their evidence is WRONG.

Never mind that as each day passes, these people are making their case and laying it out more definitively by the day.

To prove that all these people admitting to their crime, caught on video going to drop box after drop box at 4AM dumping off mass quantities of illegal ballots now known across at least two states, that none of it is true!

AND HERE IT IS! Here comes Jack with his undeniable proof:

Yawn.

Trump lost.

You're all little whiny bitches.

All these claims have been debunked.

Only problem is, Jack, your SAYING it has been debunked ain't worth SHIT. If the storyline above and all claims therein have been debunked, then WHERE THE FUCK IS IT JACK? Where is the proof of that? WHO debunked the story above? WHERE can I go to see this magical evidence or are only very special people like you allowed to see it?! :laughing0301:

This would be big news if it were real.

Oh really? The media reports anything and everything which is big news? Even when it points at one of their own?

THEN WHERE WAS THE HUNTER LAPTOP STORY THESE PAST TWO YEARS, first withheld to save Biden's election, then denied as Russian propaganda, until the NYT finally admitted it was true and in the possession of the FBI, who have admitted having it and been grilled about it before Congress.

Forum List

Back