Georgia Governor opens up new voter fraud investigation

But wait, MSM has been telling me there was no evidence of 'wide spread fraud'.

200w.gif

Well here we go. First he claimed there wasn't enough to change the out come of the states election results, but now he wants a probe conducted.
I read the article. It's to secure future elections, not to investigate the 2020 election, that matters already been settled. Your post was a little bit misleading.

Only because his job's up for reelection and he feels the heat from Trump's Perdue.
Yes the timing is super conspicuous to say the least. I think politician's have no soul's...... Look at that dip stick Beta O'Rourke for one example... Pathetic..

I think politician's have no soul's......

Political leeches like Biden and Pelosi who literally BANK on making a life's career into their 80's of working in Washington certainly don't.
  • They probably start out looking for money and power looking to get out of the private sector hiding under a protection of governmental unaccountability so naturally are drawn into politics.
  • Along the way they no doubt try to rationalize it as their being destined to lead by divine talent making them very special and worth the money so that no matter what they do, they tell themselves they are working as the consciousness of the country for its betterment under personal sacrifice, and the fact that they pick up lots of "fringe benefits" along the way is just part of the job which they are fully deserving of, because, well, you know, they are just such special, gifted people.
  • In the end, they get rich quick making millions, owning multiple fine homes and meet lots of other important people, so grow into a special class of the elite-- America's Royalty, and as such, though they try to care and profess concern and effort before the microphone, they never really ever improve anything, because that broken system is what keeps you poor and them rich.

Yes the timing is super conspicuous to say the least. I think politician's have no soul's...... Look at that dip stick Beta O'Rourke for one example... Pathetic..
No one is more fickle and spineless then Lindsey Graham, most pathetic of all.

Well here we go. First he claimed there wasn't enough to change the out come of the states election results, but now he wants a probe conducted.
The only fraud is this ‘investigation.’

The only fraud is this ‘investigation.’
The only Friday found was mostly by trump voters. If you read the article it's not about the 20/20 election it's about future elections they're not going to investigate 20/20 all over again.

The only Friday found was mostly by trump voters. If you read the article it's not about the 20/20 election it's about future elections they're not going to investigate 20/20 all over again.
The fraud you silly twit was done by the democrats, but this shit the governor is is pushing is for future fraud. Which my point was that since he is pushing for this shows he knew there was a major problem with fraud in 2020 and since he is running for reelection he doesn't want it to happen to him.

Just pointing out that election fraud was conducted all across the land.
As with every election. There will always be individual crooks....in 2020 it was mostly republicans who voted twice by forging an absentee request for their dead mother or dead wife, who were caught, by the checks and balances put in by election regs. In a federal election this kind of fraud does not usually amount to enough to affect the contest results, but in smaller local elections it could turn a loser to a winner!!!!

Trump and Trumper acolytes and minions, and most all republicans on this board for a year and a half, are accusing democratic VOTERS of cheating, and all we did, was exercise our constitutional right to vote, we did NOT STEAL it, we voted. We voted like our very lives depended on it! Because it did.

And now, after all the far out, made up, bull shit accusations of democrats stealing the election from Jewish space laser beams, to Hugo Chavez, to Dominion Voting Machines, to ballots shipped in by 8 wheeler trucks from other states, to ballot stuffing in georgia, and water leaks, to ballot harvesting, and raids at Smart matic and Dominion in Germany, and Italy, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.... Never with any PROOF

ALL MADE UP LIES, BIG LIES, BIG FAT LIES, accusing us of being thieves.....look in the mirror.

I'd call you all the stinking unpatriotic CHEATERS for doing that SHIT, or keeping silent as the fake Big Lie accusations from your side went viral.....!!

Y'all can't even discern fact from fiction, and follow your stinking, lying, Republican leaders and faux media like they were gods.... Why do y'all do that?

As with every election. There will always be individual crooks....in 2020 it was mostly republicans who voted twice by forging an absentee request for their dead mother or dead wife, who were caught, by the checks and balances put in by election regs. In a federal election this kind of fraud does not usually amount to enough to affect the contest results, but in smaller local elections it could turn a loser to a winner!!!!

Trump and Trumper acolytes and minions, and most all republicans on this board for a year and a half, are accusing democratic VOTERS of cheating, and all we did, was exercise our constitutional right to vote, we did NOT STEAL it, we voted. We voted like our very lives depended on it! Because it did.

And now, after all the far out, made up, bull shit accusations of democrats stealing the election from Jewish space laser beams, to Hugo Chavez, to Dominion Voting Machines, to ballots shipped in by 8 wheeler trucks from other states, to ballot stuffing in georgia, and water leaks, to ballot harvesting, and raids at Smart matic and Dominion in Germany, and Italy, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc.... Never with any PROOF

ALL MADE UP LIES, BIG LIES, BIG FAT LIES, accusing us of being thieves.....look in the mirror.

I'd call you all the stinking unpatriotic CHEATERS for doing that SHIT, or keeping silent as the fake Big Lie accusations from your side went viral.....!!

Y'all can't even discern fact from fiction, and follow your stinking, lying, Republican leaders and faux media like they were gods.... Why do y'all do that?
Liar sack of shit 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

All I know it that those two dem crooks managed to flip a small solid red Virginia county blue using the same methods that were reported all across America.

Looks like they will pay "bigly" too, as their recent plea bargain was refused.

The fraud you silly twit was done by the democrats, but this shit the governor is is pushing is for future fraud. Which my point was that since he is pushing for this shows he knew there was a major problem with fraud in 2020 and since he is running for reelection he doesn't want it to happen to him.
No, you did this to try to console the minority in the state that still believes the 20/20 election had fraud in it. To prevent the same garbage from happening in a future election.

All I know it that those two dem crooks managed to flip a small solid red Virginia county blue using the same methods that were reported all across America.

Looks like they will pay "bigly" too, as their recent plea bargain was refused.
Hijack ?

Forum List

Back