Georgia Governor opens up new voter fraud investigation

Audits with Dominion present have a severe conflict of interest. That means they do not mean shit. And illegally trafficked votes can be recounted with the same results. They prove nothing but complicity in the fraud.

Bullshit. I voted for Kemp because he stood up to Trump. I won't do that again. Trump simply lost and can't cope.

Bullshit. I voted for Kemp because he stood up to Trump. I won't do that again. Trump simply lost and can't cope.
There was massive organized fraud and it has been proven to my satisfaction and to the satifaction of now over half of the country. You will not change their minds.

There was massive organized fraud and it has been proven to my satisfaction and to the satifaction of now over half of the country. You will not change their minds.
There's still no evidence. You're just like Trump..

I listened to one of his rallies. He lied 78 times during that rally. From his own mouth he condemns himself as the biggest liar in America.
And Biden stares into the camera and continually lies to THE AMERICAN PEOPLE about everything, and that does not bother you?

Political leeches like Biden and Pelosi who literally BANK on making a life's career into their 80's of working in Washington certainly don't.
  • They probably start out looking for money and power looking to get out of the private sector hiding under a protection of governmental unaccountability so naturally are drawn into politics.
  • Along the way they no doubt try to rationalize it as their being destined to lead by divine talent making them very special and worth the money so that no matter what they do, they tell themselves they are working as the consciousness of the country for its betterment under personal sacrifice, and the fact that they pick up lots of "fringe benefits" along the way is just part of the job which they are fully deserving of, because, well, you know, they are just such special, gifted people.
  • In the end, they get rich quick making millions, owning multiple fine homes and meet lots of other important people, so grow into a special class of the elite-- America's Royalty, and as such, though they try to care and profess concern and effort before the microphone, they never really ever improve anything, because that broken system is what keeps you poor and them rich.
Yep, but they also know the situation going in, and they settle in knowing that they better not touch some of that crap or else, so they do nothing but ride the lightening for as long as they can.

No they didn't they fabricated and twisted what he said onto something they wanted him to say. Why are you defending a media that gave us trump Russian collusion and tripled down on the lie?
Because the agenda is strong in this one... lol

Forum List

Back