Georgia Governor opens up new voter fraud investigation

Just pointing out that election fraud was conducted all across the land.
Correct, and most of that fraud was done by trump voters; that was proven in all the recounts. That's why when they did the recounts Trump lost more votes and fighting games votes each time.

No, you did this to try to console the minority in the state that still believes the 20/20 election had fraud in it. To prevent the same garbage from happening in a future election.
You silly little twit still as wrong as you have ever been.

You should know, trump is the biggest liar America has ever had, although he's a very poor professional.
Nope that's untrue since democrat controlled media lied so many times on what president Trump actually said . But the failed professional liar has been busted many times on this forum. He make a post full of lies then run from what he said and ignore any posts calling him out.

Nope that's untrue since democrat controlled media lied so many times on what president Trump actually said . But the failed professional liar has been busted many times on this forum. He make a post full of lies then run from what he said and ignore any posts calling him out.
I listened to one of his rallies. He lied 78 times during that rally. From his own mouth he condemns himself as the biggest liar in America.

You are a total idiot. I didn't even tell you which one of his rallies I listened to, which proves you don't know shit !
Yes I know the routine it's a repeat regurgitated load of crap at how the democrat controlled media out lied about what president Trump said.

Yes I know the routine it's a repeat regurgitated load of crap at how the democrat controlled media out lied about what president Trump said.
The media reports what he says, they can't change what he says, if he lies, it's all on him you ass.

The media reports what he says, they can't change what he says, if he lies, it's all on him you ass.
No they didn't they fabricated and twisted what he said onto something they wanted him to say. Why are you defending a media that gave us trump Russian collusion and tripled down on the lie?

Georgia has already carried out three audits and recounts.
Audits with Dominion present have a severe conflict of interest. That means they do not mean shit. And illegally trafficked votes can be recounted with the same results. They prove nothing but complicity in the fraud.

Forum List

Back