Georgia GOP Governor Give Residents FREEDOM to go to the Beaches.

Covid 19 is aggressively contagious. It effects different people in different ways. Some who have it show no symptoms and have no idea they've got it. They are merely carriers. Some get extremely ill, but recover. And of course some die from it. If you are exposed to it in any way, you're probably going to get it. Who will get sick but recover? We don't know. Who will die? We don't know.

The math is pretty simple. One person has it, he contacts 5 others, now they have it. They each contact 5 other people, now 25 have it. They each contact 5 people....well, you get the idea. That's the reason for stay at home, shelter in place, stop public gathering type orders. A violation of our basic freedoms? Yeah, probably. But the freedom you are demanding is the freedom to infect yourself and others, the freedom to cause people to suffer the effects of an awful illness, and the freedom to cause death to others as well as yourself. How in the hell can you possibly think that is a good thing?

Lock yourself up then. I'll do whatever I want. I will respect staying away from people if I do go out in public and would never go out in public if I were sick.
You could have this virus and be asymptomatic, and be spreading it without even knowing it, you stupid fuck..

Covid 19 is aggressively contagious. It effects different people in different ways. Some who have it show no symptoms and have no idea they've got it. They are merely carriers. Some get extremely ill, but recover. And of course some die from it. If you are exposed to it in any way, you're probably going to get it. Who will get sick but recover? We don't know. Who will die? We don't know.

The math is pretty simple. One person has it, he contacts 5 others, now they have it. They each contact 5 other people, now 25 have it. They each contact 5 people....well, you get the idea. That's the reason for stay at home, shelter in place, stop public gathering type orders. A violation of our basic freedoms? Yeah, probably. But the freedom you are demanding is the freedom to infect yourself and others, the freedom to cause people to suffer the effects of an awful illness, and the freedom to cause death to others as well as yourself. How in the hell can you possibly think that is a good thing?

Lock yourself up then. I'll do whatever I want. I will respect staying away from people if I do go out in public and would never go out in public if I were sick.
You could have this virus and be asymptomatic, and be spreading it without even knowing it, you stupid fuck..

I'll do whatever I want. I wear a mask when in public, .2 micron. Lock yourself up you little coward.

Because the beach is open does not mean people should go unless they understand they own their choice and not the State or anyone else.
Herein lies the fallacy of your argument. The ramification of "their" choice is the virus spreads faster.

Viruses and Diseases spread daily and people die every minute of the day, so guess what that is life!

Again, freedom come with choices and consequences and living in the Republic we live in mean people are allow to go catch a virus even after being told not to go out!

I know, you want Trump to declare martial law so you can whine and bitch about that but hey just remember you were told not to drink Fish Tank Cleaner, Stay Six Feet Away, Wear a Mask ( you especially ) and do not go outside unless it is a necessity, so how much more do you need to tell people to do what is best for them?

Want armed guards at every door?

100% infection rates!
What a dummy!

As long as this governor takes full responsibility for what happens next, which I am sure that he will not do. Isn't he the clown who said that he just found out that coronavirus can be spread by asymptomatic people even though this fact was known two months ago? Oh. Talk about "freedom." Then die and make room for the rest of us.

As long as this governor takes full responsibility for what happens next, which I am sure that he will not do. Isn't he the clown who said that he just found out that coronavirus can be spread by asymptomatic people even though this fact was known two months ago? Oh. Talk about "freedom." Then die and make room for the rest of us.
Why should he be responsible for what other people do?

Time to thin the herd.
Or build that herd immunity ....rub up against your neighbors.......who look like this ,...
prettymama.jpg

Why should he be responsible for what other people do?

Because he is supposed to be a leader and the decisions that he makes affect many other people. He is supposed to be sensible and make decisions that are in the best interests of his constituents. This guy is a total failure. As I said, what he was so surprised about two days ago was known for two months.

There are millions of people around the country who had vacation plans they had to cancel due to this overblown reaction to this chinese-democrat virus....I personally had to cancel 2 --- one being a beach trip.....but thanks to the strong leadership of Kemp (who has been knocking it out the park these last few weeks) -- I may plan to visit their beaches instead -- since they are now back open for business.....and the libs are so triggered right now...

“Now is not the time for pandemic politics,” he wrote. “It’s time for Georgians to unite together and support Governor Kemp and his team who are using data, science, and experts to chart a measured path forward -- Still, some officials in coastal areas that have long been bastions of Republican support in Georgia worry that their shorelines could soon draw stir-crazy visitors from other parts of the state, or the country, eager for some seaspray and sunshine."

Deal with it Dems --- no other governor has been more right in terms of their response and no governor has been more up to date regarding the data and science around how this pandemic spreads than Governor Kemp...

I'm with Kemp. Now I want to see golf courses and driving ranges open. If you want to restrict course usage, start with people like Obama or Clinton who are just wasting time trying to golf.

I hope you go. It's out in the open, and I'm guessing you'll be a lot more than 6 feet from others. Enjoy the beach! Just dont trash the place like blacks usually do.
Always leave it up to a racist to say something racist.....

I guess its therapeutic for all the times this "black" keeps kicking you in the ass everyday with facts

I hope you go. It's out in the open, and I'm guessing you'll be a lot more than 6 feet from others. Enjoy the beach! Just dont trash the place like blacks usually do.

I guess its therapeutic for all the times this "black" keeps kicking you in the ass everyday with facts
What? This post from you? Really?

I'll wait while you struggle to find anything I said racist....period...

and no....saying conservatives have been on the wrong side of Civil Rights for 200 years is not racist.....

and no....saying conservatives have been on the wrong side of Civil Rights for 200 years is not racist.....
Have you forgotten your post stating your position on blacks dying in Detroit from the virus?

Have you forgotten your post stating your position on blacks dying in Detroit from the virus?
Oh, I underestimated the amount of stupid you possess....

But cool....yea, I think blacks dying in Detroit will be great.....since a dumb ass like you has absolutely no grasp of satire......

Now.....how about we address the tons of Trumpers on this board who ACTUALLY DO BELIEVE LARGE AMOUNTS OF BLACKS dying is a good thing

Forum List

Back