Georgia GOP Governor Give Residents FREEDOM to go to the Beaches.

Banana Republican Beach Week. Come on down and join the Beach Party and Easter Egg hunt.

Make your reservation today!

This is like Repub governors giving resident of their states the "freedom" to die from a treatable illness by not signing on the Medicaid provision in the ACA.

Mayor of Georgia coastal town assails governor's 'reckless mandate' to reopen the state's beaches

This is like Repub governors giving resident of their states the "freedom" to die from a treatable illness by not signing on the Medicaid provision in the ACA.

Mayor of Georgia coastal town assails governor's 'reckless mandate' to reopen the state's beaches
Just like the freedom NYS Governor Andrew Cuomo gave drivers the right to drive through Stop Signs and Red Lights.
Anybody looking for sanity from Rs or Ds is mentally ill...or an idiot.

Freedom come with choices and consequences...

Because the beach is open does not mean people should go unless they understand they own their choice and not the State or anyone else.

No one is being forced to do this and it is individuals like you that hate personal choice in life because with that choice you have to live with the consequences which is why you want Big Brother to make the choice for you and everyone else so you do not have to be held responsible for your actions!

Because the beach is open does not mean people should go unless they understand they own their choice and not the State or anyone else.
Herein lies the fallacy of your argument. The ramification of "their" choice is the virus spreads faster.

Herein lies the fallacy of your argument. The ramification of "their" choice is the virus spreads faster.
I bet you would cheer if you knew even one of them will vote for Trump.
But they're stupid and vote D.

Covid 19 is aggressively contagious. It effects different people in different ways. Some who have it show no symptoms and have no idea they've got it. They are merely carriers. Some get extremely ill, but recover. And of course some die from it. If you are exposed to it in any way, you're probably going to get it. Who will get sick but recover? We don't know. Who will die? We don't know.

The math is pretty simple. One person has it, he contacts 5 others, now they have it. They each contact 5 other people, now 25 have it. They each contact 5 people....well, you get the idea. That's the reason for stay at home, shelter in place, stop public gathering type orders. A violation of our basic freedoms? Yeah, probably. But the freedom you are demanding is the freedom to infect yourself and others, the freedom to cause people to suffer the effects of an awful illness, and the freedom to cause death to others as well as yourself. How in the hell can you possibly think that is a good thing?

Among them that are at the beach and don't social distance. I get it, the world has to stop because FUCK TRUMP! And you like panicking.

Covid 19 is aggressively contagious. It effects different people in different ways. Some who have it show no symptoms and have no idea they've got it. They are merely carriers. Some get extremely ill, but recover. And of course some die from it. If you are exposed to it in any way, you're probably going to get it. Who will get sick but recover? We don't know. Who will die? We don't know.

The math is pretty simple. One person has it, he contacts 5 others, now they have it. They each contact 5 other people, now 25 have it. They each contact 5 people....well, you get the idea. That's the reason for stay at home, shelter in place, stop public gathering type orders. A violation of our basic freedoms? Yeah, probably. But the freedom you are demanding is the freedom to infect yourself and others, the freedom to cause people to suffer the effects of an awful illness, and the freedom to cause death to others as well as yourself. How in the hell can you possibly think that is a good thing?

Lock yourself up then. I'll do whatever I want. I will respect staying away from people if I do go out in public and would never go out in public if I were sick.

Forum List

Back