Georgia GOP Governor Give Residents FREEDOM to go to the Beaches.

I hope you go. It's out in the open, and I'm guessing you'll be a lot more than 6 feet from others. Enjoy the beach! Just dont trash the place like blacks usually do.
Always leave it up to a racist to say something racist.....

I guess its therapeutic for all the times this "black" keeps kicking you in the ass everyday with facts
What? This post from you? Really?
I'll wait while you struggle to find anything I said racist....period...

and no....saying conservatives have been on the wrong side of Civil Rights for 200 years is not racist.....
Have you forgotten your post stating your position on blacks dying in Detroit from the virus?
Oh, I underestimated the amount of stupid you possess....

But cool....yea, I think blacks dying in Detroit will be great.....since a dumb ass like you has absolutely no grasp of satire......

Now.....how about we address the tons of Trumpers on this board who ACTUALLY DO BELIEVE LARGE AMOUNTS OF BLACKS dying is a good thing
Okay. I apologize. I thought you were serious. I consider anyone who thinks such a thing a fool and a racist. No matter their political persuasion.

I hope you go. It's out in the open, and I'm guessing you'll be a lot more than 6 feet from others. Enjoy the beach! Just dont trash the place like blacks usually do.

I guess its therapeutic for all the times this "black" keeps kicking you in the ass everyday with facts

and no....saying conservatives have been on the wrong side of Civil Rights for 200 years is not racist.....
Have you forgotten your post stating your position on blacks dying in Detroit from the virus?

But cool....yea, I think blacks dying in Detroit will be great.....since a dumb ass like you has absolutely no grasp of satire......

Now.....how about we address the tons of Trumpers on this board who ACTUALLY DO BELIEVE LARGE AMOUNTS OF BLACKS dying is a good thing
Okay. I apologize. I thought you were serious. I consider anyone who thinks such a thing a fool and a racist. No matter their political persuasion.
I will make sure to keep my eye out for you condemning the plethora of Trumpers on here when they ACTUALLY say things....

Like a Trumper who is currently on my other post telling me how blacks shouldn't be allowed to be doctors because of how "mentally inferior" they are.....including Ben Carson according to him...

They wouldn't be dying as long as they dont behave stupidly. Maybe you should be worring about your own rather than the THOUGHTS of others that upsets you.

Which part is "racist", encouraging you to enjoy the beach? You know dumping your trash is a very black thing dont you? That's why ghettos look like ghettos and no one wa n.v te to live among blacks.

Or telling you to clean up after yourself if you go to the beach?

They wouldn't be dying as long as they dont behave stupidly. Maybe you should be worring about your own rather than the THOUGHTS of others that upsets you.
Maybe its in their inferior genes and they can't help themselves.....

Sorta like how we wouldn't have so many world wars murdering millions if those pesky Europeans would have behaved well....

Which part is "racist", encouraging you to enjoy the beach? You know dumping your trash is a very black thing dont you? That's why ghettos look like ghettos and no one wa n.v te to live among blacks.

Or telling you to clean up after yourself if you go to the beach?
I clean up after using the beach....maybe I am one of those "good blacks" huh?

And when white folks don't clean up after themselves, they are behaving like "bad blacks"

I will make sure to keep my eye out for you condemning the plethora of Trumpers on here when they ACTUALLY say things....

Like a Trumper who is currently on my other post telling me how blacks shouldn't be allowed to be doctors because of how "mentally inferior" they are.....including Ben Carson according to him...
I misunderstood you and you continue to misunderstand me.

Maybe its in their inferior genes and they can't help themselves.....

Sorta like how we wouldn't have so many world wars murdering millions if those pesky Europeans would have behaved well....
Maybe. That's why I'm reminding you to clean up after yourself as you enjoy the beach

Hes an idiot filled with hate. Sometimes all you can do is poke him.

Again......I'll be looking out for your on the spot condemnation of Trumpers actually being racist ......now run along

There are millions of people around the country who had vacation plans they had to cancel due to this overblown reaction to this chinese-democrat virus...
Exactly. The beaches are there to be enjoyed. They should be open always.

Forum List

Back