Georgia Election Reform Passes

I like how giving water to people who standing in line to vote is now illegal.

The MO of the Republican Party is voter suppression. The fewer people who vote, the better for them.

As for this the-moon-is-made-of-green-cheese voter fraud nonsense

You've certainly turned into a whack job.

Why do we need ID to cash a check or get on a plane? Any idea?

You need an ID to enter a DNC convention.

Whoa, so Toro did they prove people were entering under false names?

The MO of the Republican Party is voter suppression.

BULLSHIT!

Opponents are wrong that voter ID will depress turnout or prevent large number of individuals from voting. ID laws have been in place in oter tates, and there has been no decrease in the turnout of minority, poor, and elderly voters. That is because Americans of every background overwhelmingly have photo ID. And the few who do not can easily obtain a free one in the states that have implemented such laws.

Americans have to use photo ID constantly in everyday life—to drive a car, board a plane, buy a beer, check into a hotel, get into many government buildings, or see a doctor.
Voter ID is a perfectly reasonable and easily met requirement that protects the integrity of our democracy. That is why the American people support it.

The MO of the Republican Party is voter suppression. The fewer people who vote, the better for them.

If the water and food is used to persuade voters, I can see why they would put a stop to it.

"I'll give you some water if you'll vote for my guy! Okay?"

"Burger for your vote mam!"

"Pizza! Who wants some Pizza?"

I have to present id to get on a fucking plane. I have to present ID to ENTER the DNC Convention. So having to present ID to vote is voter suppression?

You are a complete jackass.

If the water and food is used to persuade voters, I can see why they would put a stop to it.

"I'll give you some water if you'll vote for my guy! Okay?"

"Burger for your vote mam!"

"Pizza! Who wants some Pizza?"

Its called electioneering

I have to present id to get on a fucking plane. I have to present ID to ENTER the DNC Convention. So having to present ID to vote is voter suppression?

You are a complete jackass.

Democrats can't even get government freebies without valid ID

The ID BS is past old and worn out

What's next, suck out all the Oxygen and only allow Republicans to breath it when voting?

What's next, suck out all the Oxygen and only allow Republicans to breath it when voting?

Better than allowing the chinese to airdrop mail in ballots to steal elections.

Democrats have been lying with claims of voter suppression for a long time now, which is a wonder because the Vote ID laws are needed to protect the one legal vote per person paradigm. Oh that is why they oppose it so much.... :oops-28:

Ballotpedia blog has ALL 50 states vote ID laws listed, most are extremely easy to get and doesn't cost a penny.

Voter identification laws by state

My state,

Voter ID in Washington

Washington requires voters to present photo identification (ID) while voting in person. However, most voters in Washington vote by mail. Accepted forms of ID include driver's licenses, state ID cards, and student ID cards. For a list of all accepted forms of ID, see below.

Voters who do not have photo ID while voting may cast provisional ballots. See below for provisional ballot rules.

Note: This page covers identification requirements for those who are already registered to vote. Documents required for voter registration may differ.

Voter ID law
Washington's voter ID requirements are outlined in Section 29A.40.160 of state law. The law states, "The county auditor shall require any person desiring to vote at a voting center to either sign a ballot declaration or provide identification." To view the full text of the law, click here.

Forms of accepted ID
The following list of accepted ID was current as of November 2019. Click here for the Washington State Legislature's voter ID regulations to ensure you have the most current information.

• Driver's license
  • State identification card
  • Student identification card
  • Tribal identification card
  • Employer identification card

Provisional ballot rules
Voters who do not present required photo ID may cast a provisional ballot. Those who cast a provisional ballot for this reason will have their vote counted if the signature on their provisional ballot envelope matches the signature on their voter registration record. If the signatures do not match, the provisional ballot will not be counted.

=====

Stop LYING about it!

#stopthevote#

For the Neo-GOP it's the only way to be sure. Remember, their mob is ready to bash your head in too!

1616791302574.png

Can I get my mail in ballets for Michigan, Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Arizona, for the next election now so I know my mail in ballets will arrive in time?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
No more mail-in ballots thrown out of helicopters....All ballots requested and returned will require ID...No more drop boxes with no chain of custody....No more private money interfering in the elections...Ballot harvesting is illegal...Election boards are now under the jurisdiction of the state.

No more cheatery.

Now the moonbats will bark VOTER SUPPRESSION! because they can't cheat anymore

Suck it!

Lol, yet the krackens defense for her flat lies about election fraud is that only idiots like you would believe it. Same with Tucker Carlson. Hr one coming down the pike to erase all the retard repug voter discrimination. You dumb fucks have lied enough the democrats are finally standing up to you. We don't give a shit about bipartisan any more. Say good by to gerrymandering. Say good by to us putting up with your bull shit. Go dress up like a Capitol cop and get the hugs and kisses fat ass Trump wants for you!

No more mail-in ballots thrown out of helicopters....All ballots requested and returned will require ID...No more drop boxes with no chain of custody....No more private money interfering in the elections...Ballot harvesting is illegal...Election boards are now under the jurisdiction of the state.

No more cheatery.

Now the moonbats will bark VOTER SUPPRESSION! because they can't cheat anymore

Suck it!

And just like that, Georgia turns red again.

Forum List

Back