Georgia Election Reform Passes

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
No more mail-in ballots thrown out of helicopters....All ballots requested and returned will require ID...No more drop boxes with no chain of custody....No more private money interfering in the elections...Ballot harvesting is illegal...Election boards are now under the jurisdiction of the state.

No more cheatery.

Now the moonbats will bark VOTER SUPPRESSION! because they can't cheat anymore

Suck it!

Last edited:
I like how giving water to people who standing in line to vote is now illegal.

The MO of the Republican Party is voter suppression. The fewer people who vote, the better for them.

As for this the-moon-is-made-of-green-cheese voter fraud nonsense

You've certainly turned into a whack job.

Why do we need ID to cash a check or get on a plane? Any idea?

The MO of the Republican Party is voter suppression. The fewer people who vote, the better for them.

If the water and food is used to persuade voters, I can see why they would put a stop to it.

Imagine, having to prove who you are to vote! :rofl:

Dems are absolute fascist scum.
The "racist" argument is racists in its self. They say "people of color are too poor and too lazy to get ID." I was poor early on but always had ID. Otherwise, I couldnt open a bank account, couldnt get a real job, couldnt sign a lease, couldnt sign a mortgage....couldnt do anything to no longer be poor. But for some reason, I found it worth my time to get that ID...and I am white..So was it racist when I needed ID to vote?
This whole thing is out of fucking control.
You vote republican....racist....you ask for voting integrity? Racist. You prefer a debate? Racist.

Simply put.......you disagree with someone on the left?

THATS RACIST!!!!!!

An activist cannot trade something of value for a vote. No food or drink. You are simply trying to make it look bad by using the water example.

How about a $20 giftcard to a restaurant? Should that be legal?

Imagine, having to prove who you are to vote! :rofl:

Dems are absolute fascist scum.
The "racist" argument is racists in its self. They say "people of color are too poor and too lazy to get ID." I was poor early on but always had ID. Otherwise, I couldnt open a bank account, couldnt get a real job, couldnt sign a lease, couldnt sign a mortgage....couldnt do anything to no longer be poor. But for some reason, I found it worth my time to get that ID...and I am white..So was it racist when I needed ID to vote?
This whole thing is out of fucking control.
You vote republican....racist....you ask for voting integrity? Racist. You prefer a debate? Racist.

Simply put.......you disagree with someone on the left?

THATS RACIST!!!!!!

How do POOR people get any welfare or government assistance without ID?

It is such a lie that ID is voter supression. Dems want to cheat and steal eledtions.....that is all this is.

That chump is an impostor....My guess is either Dante or manifold.

I wondered that too, thanks. Toro was always pretty light conservative and we disagreed on a lot of things, but he wasn't the leftist moonbat that is posting under Toro now

An activist cannot trade something of value for a vote. No food or drink. You are simply trying to make it look bad by using the water example.

How about a $20 giftcard to a restaurant? Should that be legal?

Toro 2.0 is a liar. If conservatives were giving out water to solicit votes, he'd be melting down. He knows perfectly well what the issue is

why is it harder for me to come into my country where I am a citizen than it is for someone who isn't a citizen?
When I fly into JFK I stand on a 3 hour line to prove I have a right to be here. I must spend money on a COVID test and then pay for an UBER to take me to where I live and pay taxes.
Yet someone else does not need to stand in line to show ID, does not need to spend money on a COVID test, gets put up in a hotel room and gets a planbe ticket FOR FREE to wherever they want to go.
And now theyw ant to pass a law that allows that same asshole who doesnt give a fuck who I am to vote with no ID for the free stuff they will get at my expense but with credit to Biden who already said they love him because he is a good guy.

Fuck you Biden....dont take money from me so a bunch of illegal ALIENS can say you are a good guy.

I wondered that too, thanks. Toro was always pretty light conservative and we disagreed on a lot of things, but he wasn't the leftist moonbat that is posting under Toro now
The real Toro is also extremely intelligent....The impostor is a total cement head.

No more mail-in ballots thrown out of helicopters....All ballots requested and returned will require ID...No more drop boxes with no chain of custody....No more private money interfering in the elections...Ballot harvesting is illegal...Election boards are now under the jurisdiction of the state.

No more cheatery.

Suck it!

Free and fair elections are the BANE if the democrat party - they just lost Georgia.

You need an ID to enter a DNC convention.

No more cheatery.

Suck it!

Great news. It's clear the states are going to have to be responsible for securing our elections since the federal government under communist Chinese stooge Joe Biden will not do it.

The real Toro is also extremely intelligent....The impostor is a total cement head.

Definitely true, for both.

I've been hesitant to insult Toro since the fascist moon bat took over for him for that reason. But this Toro clearly isn't him

No more cheatery.

Suck it!

Free and fair elections are the BANE if the democrat party - they just lost Georgia.
The bill also provides a template for PA, WI, MI, AZ, NV, and other states to follow, if the voters in those states demand that the legislatures get off the dime.

Forum List

Back