Georgia Court of Appeals Returns 2020 Counterfeit Ballot Case Back to Lower Court

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
GA. election officials and SOS have blocked all requests for an independent view of absentee ballots from the 2020 election. The courts have just sent this back to the lower court for resolution. Those who say there was no fraud are lying to you and themselves.

The Georgia Court of Appeals has issued an order remanding the Fulton County counterfeit ballot case back to the Superior Court for all Fulton County petitioners. The order comes over four months after the Georgia Supreme Court upheld standing in its December 20, 2022 ruling for the Favorito et al v. Wan et al and Jeffords et al v. Fulton County cases. That decision was based on the court’s previous ruling that unanimously found Georgia citizens, taxpayers and residents, including voters, always had standing to sue government officials or agencies who violate Georgia law.

voterga.jpg

Look at the last sentence... "If there is nothing to hide, all involved should be willing to show us the ballots".
That is just common sense. What is the harm in them proving they are doing the jobs we pay them for? Actually, it should be done continuously.

Last edited:
Faux "News" heroes Raffensparger and Kemp are the ones who installed Dominion and billed GA taxpayers $100 million.

These two Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" are 100% against free and fair elections, and do everything possible to shut down audits of elections. Why?

BECAUSE THEY CHEAT!

Zionist Fascism has no respect for democracy.

It is always the county of the big Dem controlled city that is cheating its ass off.

Detroit
Philadelphia
Newark
Atlanta
Phoenix
Las Vegas
Milwaukee
Charlotte

Faux "News" heroes Raffensparger and Kemp are the ones who installed Dominion and billed GA taxpayers $100 million.

These two Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" are 100% against free and fair elections, and do everything possible to shut down audits of elections. Why?

BECAUSE THEY CHEAT!

Zionist Fascism has no respect for democracy.
Did you miss the Dominion civil case against Fox News for defamation, where fox lost and had to pay over 3/4s of a BILLION dollars for all their promoted lies about Dominion fraud?

voterga.jpg

Look at the last sentence... "If there is nothing to hide, all involved should be willing to show us the ballots".
That is just common sense. What is the harm in them proving they are doing the jobs we pay them for? Actually, it should be done continuously.
Ballots without folds are Military overseas ballots that are faxed for last minute voters....

_________

• An overseas voter has the option to return the ballot and signed Voter's Certificate by fax. The ballot and certificate must be faxed directly to the fax number provided by the Supervisor of Elections or to a fax number provided by Federal Voting Assistance Program of the Department of Defense. For further information, please contact your local County Supervisor of Elections Office.

Ballots without folds are Military overseas ballots that are faxed for last minute voters....

_________

• An overseas voter has the option to return the ballot and signed Voter's Certificate by fax. The ballot and certificate must be faxed directly to the fax number provided by the Supervisor of Elections or to a fax number provided by Federal Voting Assistance Program of the Department of Defense. For further information, please contact your local County Supervisor of Elections Office.
It was more ballots than military ballots. Also they are questioning the ballots that are filled by a machine with perfect ovals that humans cannot do. Try the truth. Why won't Fulton county cooperate? They are the ones breaking the law here.

It was more ballots than military ballots. Also they are questioning the ballots that are filled by a machine with perfect ovals that humans cannot do. Try the truth. Why won't Fulton county cooperate? They are the ones breaking the law here.
Certain cities that have a lot of military overseas voters have a machine that takes the fax ballot and reproduces it on to the proper paperweight of the ballots that are fed in to the scanners that count ballots, other fax ballots are hand transcribed on to the proper paperweight of ballots, by BOTH a REPUBLICAN and Democratic poll workers.

None of the faxed military ballots are on the proper ballot weight to feed in the counters, all have to be transcribed by machine or poll workers.

This is why they do not have folds. But for everyone of those unfolded ballots have a corresponding faxed military ballot that is associated.

Certain cities that have a lot of military overseas voters have a machine that takes the fax ballot and reproduces it on to the proper paperweight of the ballots that are fed in to the scanners that count ballots, other fax ballots are hand transcribed on to the proper paperweight of ballots, by BOTH a REPUBLICAN and Democratic poll workers.

None of the faxed military ballots are on the proper ballot weight to feed in the counters, all have to be transcribed by machine or poll workers.

This is why they do not have folds. But for everyone of those unfolded ballots have a corresponding faxed military ballot that is associated.
Shove your excuses and show the people the ballots. If there was no fraud what is the fucking problem?

Then show everyone the ballots or button it.

Then show everyone the ballots or button it.
That's not up to me... I have no problem with checking it. I'm only telling you the stuff I researched on why some ballots are not folded....it is because the fax military ballots all have to be transcribed on to the proper weight and thickness of the absentee ballots fed in to machine scanners that count them. There are checks and balances in place removing any hanky panky that could take place and all kinds of duplicated procedures at the polling places.

It was a good eye for a poll worker to notice an unfolded ballot, who would be unaware of the procedure for military overseas fax ballots, and their concern over the unfolded ballots, but their lack of knowlege on voting procedures is likely what happened....imo.

What does the State say about it in this suit?

That's not up to me... I have no problem with checking it. I'm only telling you the stuff I researched on why some ballots are not folded....it is because the fax military ballots all have to be transcribed on to the proper weight and thickness of the absentee ballots fed in to machine scanners that count them. There are checks and balances in place removing any hanky panky that could take place and all kinds of duplicated procedures at the polling places.

It was a good eye for a poll worker to notice an unfolded ballot, who would be unaware of the procedure for military overseas fax ballots, and their concern over the unfolded ballots, but their lack of knowlege on voting procedures is likely what happened....imo.

Whatever....Quit accepting cheap-assed excuses and produce the ballots for independent inspection.

Clearly, someone in GA has an existential problem showing it

Clearly, someone in GA has an existential problem showing it
I'd like to know their reasoning...

The only thing I can think of is it's simply another of the hundreds of made up reasons to keep the BIG LIE about the election being stolen going 2 1/2 years after the election was verified and certified...using tax payers money for all the false claims being fought in court?

Also even if the ballots are unfolded, and shown they are the transcribed military ballots, y'all will come up with another excuse to not believe it....

Forum List

Back