Georgia Audit just another part of the cover up.....it was never a serious audit....

I laughed when it was proposed because it was always in the hands of the people being accused of fraud and never really in the purview of an unbiased adjudicator. IMO it was done to try and add some credence to the entire stench of fraud that overwhelms the 2020 election season. No matter....the steal is complete....will Pence choose alternate electors? He can.....Jefferson did when he was VP elect.

JO
This thread =
View attachment 435967
that must be you in the middle!!!
I'm not a conservative, Son.

Can you not read the caption?
im not your son, asshole. caption or not, that is you in the middle...typical demonRAT-deny, deflect, twist to suit
Lol, you got called on your little circle jerk and now you feelingz are hurt!

tenor (12).gif

I laughed when it was proposed because it was always in the hands of the people being accused of fraud and never really in the purview of an unbiased adjudicator. IMO it was done to try and add some credence to the entire stench of fraud that overwhelms the 2020 election season. No matter....the steal is complete....will Pence choose alternate electors? He can.....Jefferson did when he was VP elect.

JO
This thread =
View attachment 435967
that must be you in the middle!!!
I'm not a conservative, Son.

Can you not read the caption?
im not your son, asshole. caption or not, that is you in the middle...typical demonRAT-deny, deflect, twist to suit
Lol, you got called on your little circle jerk and now you feelingz are hurt!

View attachment 436072
i got called for you being the middle stroker? what a very delusional, idiot you really are. wow, how brain dead can you go...oh, you are at the end....just saying...son

Forum List

Back