George Zimmerman sues Trayvon Martins parents!

Zimmerman was found innocent of the charges after a lengthy trial where all the evidence was presented. That means the Trayvon piece of shit was the aggressor.
Yea Roy Bryant and JW Milam (2 of your heroes) were found not guilty as well. Delabeckwith was found not guilty how many times, because of racist trash like you on the jury.
You can't stand that, can you? That makes you the racist seeing that the testimony in court was that he told his fat ass Negro Ho girlfriend that he was going to get that Cracker.

Tough shit. Good riddance to a filthy ass racist Negro piece of shit. Next time if a "Cracker" looks at Trayvon wrong maybe he won't attack him. Oh, wait, there won't be a next time, will there? Good!
Kind of like racist trash like you that calls OJ Simpson a murderer, wasn't he found innocent in a Court of Law after a lengthy trial were all the evidence was presented. You love Zimmerman because the punk ass, coward was able to get away with the very thing your racist, bitch ass wish you could do.

Zimmerman was found innocent of the charges after a lengthy trial where all the evidence was presented. That means the Trayvon piece of shit was the aggressor.

You can't stand that, can you? That makes you the racist seeing that the testimony in court was that he told his fat ass Negro Ho girlfriend that he was going to get that Cracker.

Tough shit. Good riddance to a filthy ass racist Negro piece of shit. Next time if a "Cracker" looks at Trayvon wrong maybe he won't attack him. Oh, wait, there won't be a next time, will t
Actually your post makes me very happy. In America where Black people were slaves and people like you paraded your privilege and racism have been reduced to angry and impotent rants on a discussion board.
Zimmerman is living a miserable existence; failed marriages, failed law suits, numerous arrests, can't keep a job, reduced to pawning personal possessions and amateur paintings.

Guess his privilege has evaporated just like your and it warms my heart.

He didn't draw until the kid was attempting to kill him by slamming his head on the concrete.
Yea, slammed his head so hard on the concrete he didn't even need a band-aid. Man go on somewhere with that bullshit, I am still trying to figure out how a man who was sliding on his back in the grass and mud had on a completely clean jacket. Did the cops take him by the dry cleaners before he went to the police station?

1700949124011.png

Can you explain that?

Yea Roy Bryant and JW Milam (2 of your heroes) were found not guilty as well. Delabeckwith was found not guilty how many times, because of racist trash like you on the jury.

Kind of like racist trash like you that calls OJ Simpson a murderer, wasn't he found innocent in a Court of Law after a lengthy trial were all the evidence was presented. You love Zimmerman because the punk ass, coward was able to get away with the very thing your racist, bitch ass wish you could do.
You are the racist asshole taking the side of a goddamn worthless thug just because he was a Negro.

He was on top of Zimmerman bashing Zimmerman's head to the concrete. The Trayvon asshole would have killed him if Zimmerman did not have a weapon. Trayvon initiated the attack and he did it after telling his girlfriend on the phone he was going to get that Cracker. That was all testified to in court.

If a White guy was on top you bashing your head into the concrete wouldn't you be justified in shooting him? Damn right you would be.

Negro thugs like that Trayvon piece of shit is the reason many of us Floridians carry concealed firearms. Thank god Zimmerman had that Glock that night or he would be dead now.

Stop being a racist and start thinking for change. You think you can do that?

Actually your post makes me very happy. In America where Black people were slaves and people like you paraded your privilege and racism have been reduced to angry and impotent rants on a discussion board.
Zimmerman is living a miserable existence; failed marriages, failed law suits, numerous arrests, can't keep a job, reduced to pawning personal possessions and amateur paintings.

Guess his privilege has evaporated just like your and it warms my heart.
Meanwhile that filthy ass thug Trayvon Martin ain't living at all. He fucked around with the wrong Cracker and found out, didn't he?

You are the racist asshole taking the side of a goddamn worthless thug just because he was a Negro.

He was on top of Zimmerman bashing Zimmerman's head to the concrete. The Trayvon asshole would have killed him if Zimmerman did not have a weapon. Trayvon initiated the attack and he did it after telling his girlfriend on the phone he was going to get that Cracker. That was all testified to in court.

If a White guy was on top you bashing your head into the concrete wouldn't you be justified in shooting him? Damn right you would be.

Negro thugs like that Trayvon piece of shit is the reason many of us Floridians carry concealed firearms. Thank god Zimmerman had that Glock that night or he would be dead now.

NEGRO,NEGRO,NEGRO, I'M MAD AND AFRAID, I'M WEAK AND IMPOTENT, NOBODY FEARS ME, BLAH,BLAH, BLAH!!!!!!!

NEGRO,NEGRO,NEGRO, I'M MAD AND AFRAID, I'M WEAK AND IMPOTENT, NOBODY FEARS ME, BLAH,BLAH, BLAH!!!!!!!
If anybody, no matter what the race, is on top of me bashing my head into concrete, trying to kill me and I have a Glock in my pocket then I am sure as hell going to shoot the sonofabitch.

The problem that Travyon had was that he was raised with that Black racism hate against Whites.

He should have just told Zimmerman to fuck off and continued on way. But he couldn't do it because of his Negro ghetto culture of hate against Whites. He told his girl friend on the phone he was going to get that "Cracker" and then he attacked Zimmerman.

That racist Negro hate is the reason why many of us in Florida carry concealed weapons.

No I wouldn't have, because I wouldn't have been stalking a 17yr old teenager. See but racist trash like you thinks white folks can do whatever the hell they like when it comes to black folks.

See only dumbass cowards like you will try and defend a coward like Zimmerman. You mean to tell me a 28yr old 208lb grown man needs a gun for a 17yr old, 160lb teenager in a fist fight. That shows Zimmerman is nothing but a weak ass, cowardly, bitch.

He was part of the neighborhood watch so he had an obligation to make sure Traygone wasnt up to any shenanigans.
As it turned out Zim was correct,Traygone was in trouble with the law on a frequent basis.
But go ahead and ignore reality.....it's what you do.

If anybody, no matter what the race, is on top of me bashing my head into concrete, trying to kill me and I have a Glock in my pocket then I am sure as hell going to shoot the sonofabitch.

The problem that Travyon had was that he was raised with that Black racism hate against Whites.

He should have just told Zimmerman to fuck off and continued on way. But he couldn't do it because of his Negro ghetto culture of hate against Whites. He told his girl friend on the phone he was going to get that "Cracker" and then he attacked Zimmerman.

That racist Negro hate is the reason why many of us in Florida carry concealed weapons.
didnt happened george lied. everyone with half a brain knows it.

didnt happened george lied. everyone with half a brain knows it.
You dumb shit. During the trial there were collaborating witnesses.

Did you see the trial? I did. The jury came to the right verdict.

A hateful racist Negro thug kid decided he was going kick the ass of a "Cracker" (Trayvon's words) that had the audacity to question him and he paid the price. It was nothing more than that.

Good riddance to the filthy ass ghetto trash. Queer Barry's son indeed!

You are the stinking POS racist that is bragging about a punk ass grown man murdering a teenager.
Tell me Flash were you the same bitch when you were 28yrs old that you would need a gun against a 160lb, 17yr old.

A white man, not a white boy. That's funny a racist POS who thinks he is superior to everyone else because he is white trying to tell someone else what to think.

He was part of the neighborhood watch so he had an obligation to make sure Traygone wasnt up to any shenanigans.
How many white teenage boys did he make sure was not up to any shenanigans? Stalking black teenage boys is not a duty of NW.
As it turned out Zim was correct,Traygone was in trouble with the law on a frequent basis.
But go ahead and ignore reality.....it's what you do.
What a racist hag.

Forum List

Back