George Zimmerman sues Trayvon Martins parents!

Of course, it is to a sellout.
The evidence showed that Martin was a thief and a thug. For Pete’s sake, he was caught IN SCHOOL with burglary tools and stolen property in his backpack. He wasn’t charged because the racist administration thought “there were too many black youths in jail”. So they either gave him a long suspension or expelled him (I can’t remember which offhand). His mother dumped him on his dad who was living with his girlfriend. They essentially let Martin run wild without supervision.

The evidence showed that Martin was a thief and a thug. For Pete’s sake, he was caught IN SCHOOL with burglary tools and stolen property in his backpack. He wasn’t charged because the racist administration thought “there were too many black youths in jail”. So they either gave him a long suspension or expelled him (I can’t remember which offhand). His mother dumped him on his dad who was living with his girlfriend. They essentially let Martin run wild without supervision.
bullshit.; there wasn't any proof he did anything. he was suspended that time for writing on the wall with a marker. had nothing to do with the harmer and necklace the school gave the cops. they were not even his. they suspended him like a few days that time cause he wrote on a wall.

The evidence showed that Martin was a thief and a thug.
Show me the police reports where Trayvon was EVER arrested for stealing something.
For Pete’s sake, he was caught IN SCHOOL with burglary tools and stolen property in his backpack.
Damn so now the common screwdriver is a burglary tool if a black male has one. Show me the police report that said he had stolen property in his backpack, see this is just how white racist lie all the time.
He wasn’t charged because the racist administration thought “there were too many black youths in jail”. So they either gave him a long suspension or expelled him (I can’t remember which offhand). His mother dumped him on his dad who was living with his girlfriend. They essentially let Martin run wild without supervision.
Just another bullshit excuse, the bottom line is he wasn't charged because the items were not stolen.

Forum List

Back