George W. Bush to appear at fundraiser for Trump nemesis Georgia GOP Governor Brian Kemp

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Ah dang. Wish I could go to this. That’s awesome...Bush is intentionally endorsing Trump's enemies...maybe he'll endorse Stacey The Hoax Abrams if Kemp loses?

Ah dang. Wish I could go to this. That’s awesome...Bush is intentionally endorsing Trump's enemies...maybe he'll endorse Stacey The Hoax Abrams if Kemp loses?

This isn't exactly news, the Bush Family hates Trump and that's not a word I use very often.

If anyone was wondering if W got any smarter after he left office, the answer is definitely NO. But it's predictable to expect him to defend his ability to rob the American middle class. That's how neocons and Democrats roll.

This is great. Kemp proved he can stand up to Trump. Stacy Abrams would make a good governor, but she may also serve in another capacity. She's very smart.

Forum List

Back