George W Bush charged a charity $100,000 to guarantee his presence at fundraiser for military vets

I played along with your residential pun to make the point, which was Tu Quoque.
Must be inconvenient since you're going to great lengths to deflect to "spell Czech".

But you missed a much better play on words since it was Scum Willy's fool George Tenet who convinced Dubya that Iraq was a "slam dunk"....see, you're a bench player watching me throw speed balls past your weaklings while they waddle back to your dugout sobbing.
baseball-cap-smiley.gif

I played along with your residential pun to make the point, which was Tu Quoque.
Must be inconvenient since you're going to great lengths to deflect to "spell Czech".

But you missed a much better play on words since it was Scum Willy's fool George Tenet who convinced Dubya that Iraq was a "slam dunk"....see, you're a bench player watching me throw speed balls past your weaklings while they waddle back to your dugout sobbing.
baseball-cap-smiley.gif

Ah, so I missed an opportunity for a triple-pun. Touché.
toth.gif

I was too busy achieving amazing altitudes of annoyingly awful alliteration.

And before the partisan bullshit starts, I also lambasted Hillary for this.

Why would you demand any payment for speaking at a fund raiser? Okay, if you have transportation costs I don't find it unreasonable to ask to have them covered, but that's it, and in Bush's case, he's a multi-millionaire so big fucking deal if he has to spend a couple thousand getting there. Consider the cost his donation. After all, how many of these veterans now need this charity because of the war he sent them into?

George Bush charged 100k to be at event for veterans wounded in the Iraq war Daily Mail Online
the mass murderers the clintons and bushs charge charites for speaking,how lovely.

Why would you demand any payment for speaking at a fund raiser? Okay, if you have transportation costs I don't find it unreasonable to ask to have them covered, but that's it, and in Bush's case, he's a multi-millionaire so big fucking deal if he has to spend a couple thousand getting there. Consider the cost his donation. After all, how many of these veterans now need this charity because of the war he sent them into?

George Bush charged 100k to be at event for veterans wounded in the Iraq war Daily Mail Online
So all the charges Hillary makes to speak, those are ok? Or is that different somehow?

So all the charges Hillary makes to speak, those are ok? Or is that different somehow?
Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter DO NOT charge veteran's groups. We've all known that for years. In fact, I don't believe I ever heard of Bush Sr. accepting a fee from a veteran's group speaking engagement unless you know of one.
But I find is strange that Hillary would accept money for speaking at a veteran's groups when her husband won't. Unless you have information I don't. Do you? Can you share a link?

Just for the record, has Bill Clinton in fact charged this sort of fee for appearing at a wounded veteran fundraiser?

Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't be shocked if he had. Clinton has more than a few lapses into conservative behavior on his rap sheet.

bill clinton has never charged a veterans organization for speaking......nice try there but this is all on your boy george and do not forget the 20k fee for the private jet...o and the 50 k for laura bush speaking....

The office of former President Bill Clinton said he has never received a speaking fee for addressing a veterans group. The office of former President Jimmy Carter also added that he has never accepted money to speak to a veterans group.
A spokesperson for former President George Herbert Walker Bush said he did not receive a fee after being requested for charity events.

Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates was the featured speaker at last year’s Helping a Hero charity fundraiser and did not charge a fee, according to ABC News.

Former President George W. Bush criticized after receiving 100 000 for speaking to wounded veterans KFOR.com

the charities were able to raise much more than they paid bush....that is in the favor the charities...but really what kinda person does this...i mean what the hell does 170k mean that much to the bush family?? 100k speaking fee george...20 k private jet fee and 50 k for laura...do the math

but do continue to run your mouths about clinton speaking fees....but do note bill clinton did not charge vets...

be proud of being real americans....

do yall even realize how sick this is...do you...he sends these people to war and then charges the to speak....

you just need to get over the fucking blow job and realize what is happening in reality....today

Forum List

Back