George W. Bush takes ice water challenge

How can anyone hate President Bush and his family?

very easily.....look at how many people here cant stand me....and im one of the nicest people here...hey i cant explain it.....:dunno:

You are, Harry. I've only been a member for three months, but I have formed strong opinions of who is likeable and who is not.

I'm hairy too, like me!

Betchur not! But I like you.:beer:

We need to get a conservative to challenge Obama to the Ice water challenge and then switch Obama's water with Holy Water. Then we all sit back and watch him melt.

I had heard that Ethyl Kennedy had challenged Obama, and he declined.
What a wuss.

He didn't "decline". He opted to donate the $100 bucks instead.

You do understand how the challenge is supposed to work, right?

I thought his father was a decent President; Cheney declined because there wasn't scotch over the ice.

I call foul..that water didn't have ice :lol:
the only way Dean would ever take that challenge is if a Republican poured the water over him....this way after he squeals like a l

very easily.....look at how many people here cant stand me....and im one of the nicest people here...hey i cant explain it.....:dunno:

You are, Harry. I've only been a member for three months, but I have formed strong opinions of who is likeable and who is not.

I'm hairy too, like me!

So that's what he's doing. I would have thought he would be out campaigning for Republicans who want to finish the job he started.
Look at how much he brought to the country.

The economy.
Freedom in Iraq.
Rebuilding infrastructure (only 14 bridge failures since 2000)
Bringing Christians into the Justice Department
Saved Georgia after the Russian invasion.
Saved the Christians in Iraq.
Helped people after Katrina.
Mission Accomplished.

The man did so much to help the GOP brand. He really should be out campaigning and endorsing candidates.
So that's what he's doing. I would have thought he would be out campaigning for Republicans who want to finish the job he started.
Look at how much he brought to the country.

The economy.
Freedom in Iraq.
Rebuilding infrastructure (only 14 bridge failures since 2000)
Bringing Christians into the Justice Department
Saved Georgia after the Russian invasion.
Saved the Christians in Iraq.
Helped people after Katrina.
Mission Accomplished.

The man did so much to help the GOP brand. He really should be out campaigning and endorsing candidates.

Your sarcasm and vitriol are destructive traits. Grow up and direct your efforts toward worthwhile endeavors, such as helping old ladies across the street.

he would push them in front of cars and blame Republicans.....

Bushism-bushisms-1568547-300-300.jpg

I challenge him to apologize in person to the Tillman family for his administration's lies about the death of their son, Football Great Pat Tillman.

I challenge him to apologize in person to the Tillman family for his administration's lies about the death of their son, Football Great Pat Tillman.

Candy. I don't know what "lies" you're referring to, but Pat Tillman was killed by friendly fire which many believe was purposely carried out by his platoon members who were scared to death of Mr. Tillman's habit of putting them in harms way. His machismo, stemming from his pro football experiences was reckless and would have eventually, gotten many of them killed or wounded. The army kept this fact from the parents to protect Mr.Tillman's memory and to ensure that he would be eligible for the numerous decorations and battlefield promotion he received posthumously.

Forum List

Back