Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source(Fox news!)

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Mo., police officer whose fatal shooting of Michael Brown touched off more than a week of demonstrations, suffered severe facial injuries, including an orbital (eye socket) fracture, and was nearly beaten unconscious by Brown moments before firing his gun, a source close to the department's top brass told FoxNews.com.

“The Assistant (Police) Chief took him to the hospital, his face all swollen on one side,” said the insider. “He was beaten very severely.”

According to the well-placed source, Wilson was coming off another case in the neighborhood on Aug. 9 when he ordered Michael Brown and his friend Dorain Johnson to stop walking in the middle of the road because they were obstructing traffic. However, the confrontation quickly escalated into physical violence, the source said..

“They ignored him and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move," the source said. "They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face.

Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source | Fox News

I'd like to believe this, but something bugs me about it. The after-shooting video showing the officer and another together doesn't show the other officer tending to any injuries. If the assaulted officer was so injured the other officer seemed strangely unconcerned.

Adrenaline.

Maybe. But googling around, I'm not the only one asking about why no medical attention or concern over injuries on the officer. No ambulance called, no first aid rendered, something stinks.

Im not on anyone's side but the right side. If someone lies I'm all over their ass. And up to now, I'd not felt the officer or police had lied. But I gotta say, this sounds deceptive. Googling orbital blowout fractures, selecting Images, they're really obvious even without any blood. The officer might be oblivious from adrenaline, but no one looking at him would be. Yet no concern on the video, no one calling an ambulance for him? That's suspicious.

Man o man.

What the hell possessed Brown to tun back and charge Wilson? We will never know, and the lesson that should be learned had been lost forever

• Banned
What would seal the case would be an interview by Wilson on Fox. If he is badly injured people like Holder and the narrative of the media will be harmed greatly.

When dealing with racist blacks and their follow idiot...Evidence is only part of the battle. Winning over the public is the other. We're becoming a banana republic and this is what we must do.

I'd like to believe this, but something bugs me about it. The after-shooting video showing the officer and another together doesn't show the other officer tending to any injuries. If the assaulted officer was so injured the other officer seemed strangely unconcerned.

Maybe because of the dead guy at the scene?

Fighters in the UFC get orbital blowouts without blood.....and then do interviews and walk out of the cage before laying down in the locker room and then going to hospital. Its because of adrenaline.

Society should be ashamed of how we have treated ALL of our brave cops this past week. Especially the black community. Shame on all who did so.

Maybe. But googling around, I'm not the only one asking about why no medical attention or concern over injuries on the officer. No ambulance called, no first aid rendered, something stinks.

Im not on anyone's side but the right side. If someone lies I'm all over their ass. And up to now, I'd not felt the officer or police had lied. But I gotta say, this sounds deceptive. Googling orbital blowout fractures, selecting Images, they're really obvious even without any blood. The officer might be oblivious from adrenaline, but no one looking at him would be. Yet no concern on the video, no one calling an ambulance for him? That's suspicious.

Maybe Wilson went to the hospital immediately in the ambulance that was at the sick call with him - I do remember Chief Jackson saying in one of his video interviews, "that's why the ambulance got there so quick" and something about "it was in the area" (I'm also 90% certain he even linked it to the one from the sick call, but I can't pull up exactly those words in my memory. I do know I have that 'filed' in memory as a reference to checking Brown's status quickly though, because someone was making an argument that the body laid in the street uncovered for three hours with no ambulance called.)

I also very clearly remember the cellphone video's had a non-officer guy walk up, all black uniform with blue gloves and a medium sized black duffle bag that I believe had a white emblem on the top center. He checked-over Brown's body, first from the camera side, then walking wide around the blood to the other side where he bent down and put his hand on Brown's head/neck - I assumed he was checking for a pulse. He then waved over someone with the white sheet to cover the body. Anyway, IF that guy was from the ambulance, then maybe Wilson was on the ambulance getting treated, and the blonde officer in the cell video isn't Wilson. -- We do not know and none of the pictures/videos I have seen are anywhere near close enough to positively say that particular officer was Wilson.

Bottom line, we do not know.

Maybe Wilson went to the hospital immediately in the ambulance that was at the sick call with him - I do remember Chief Jackson saying in one of his video interviews, "that's why the ambulance got there so quick" and something about "it was in the area" (I'm also 90% certain he even linked it to the one from the sick call, but I can't pull up exactly those words in my memory. I do know I have that 'filed' in memory as a reference to checking Brown's status quickly though, because someone was making an argument that the body laid in the street uncovered for three hours with no ambulance called.)

I also very clearly remember the cellphone video's had a non-officer guy walk up, all black uniform with blue gloves and a medium sized black duffle bag that I believe had a white emblem on the top center. He checked-over Brown's body, first from the camera side, then walking wide around the blood to the other side where he bent down and put his hand on Brown's head/neck - I assumed he was checking for a pulse. He then waved over someone with the white sheet to cover the body. Anyway, IF that guy was from the ambulance, then maybe Wilson was on the ambulance getting treated, and the blonde officer in the cell video isn't Wilson. -- We do not know and none of the pictures/videos I have seen are anywhere near close enough to positively say that particular officer was Wilson.

That's right.
I said yesterday when some fool was saying the officer didn't look hurt and he didn't act right..and .blah...blah..etc..

From that video you can barely tell it's human, let alone identify the image as Wilson...but they NEED that narrative as their house of cards continues to collapse and the "witnesses" are caught in lie after lie.

Now they're forced to resort to "What if...this" or "Maybe...that" instead of looking at the facts at hand.
It's comical, really.

I remember when saint trayvon of martin was killed..it was the same thing..the left and the media DESPERATELY needed for the "white/hispanic" to be guilty of all sorts of crimes.

As the case unraveled they kept trying to clutch at straws and play the same hypothetical "What if".."Maybe" game

Amusing.

That's right.
I said yesterday when some fool was saying the officer didn't look hurt and he didn't act right..and .blah...blah..etc..

From that video you can barely tell it's human, let alone identify the image as Wilson...but they NEED that narrative as their house of cards continues to collapse and the "witnesses" are caught in lie after lie.

Now they're forced to resort to "What if...this" or "Maybe...that" instead of looking at the facts at hand.
It's comical, really.

I remember when saint trayvon of martin was killed..it was the same thing..the left and the media DESPERATELY needed for the "white/hispanic" to be guilty of all sorts of crimes.

As the case unraveled they kept trying to clutch at straws and play the same hypothetical "What if".."Maybe" game

Amusing.
Darren Wilson, the Ferguson, Mo., police officer whose fatal shooting of Michael Brown touched off more than a week of demonstrations, suffered severe facial injuries, including an orbital (eye socket) fracture, and was nearly beaten unconscious by Brown moments before firing his gun, a source close to the department's top brass told FoxNews.com.

“The Assistant (Police) Chief took him to the hospital, his face all swollen on one side,” said the insider. “He was beaten very severely.”

According to the well-placed source, Wilson was coming off another case in the neighborhood on Aug. 9 when he ordered Michael Brown and his friend Dorain Johnson to stop walking in the middle of the road because they were obstructing traffic. However, the confrontation quickly escalated into physical violence, the source said..

“They ignored him and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move," the source said. "They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face.

Missouri cop was badly beaten before shooting Michael Brown, says source | Fox News
Who wants to bet none of this is presented to the grand Jury?

Right after the shooting...since the officer wasn't physically incapacitated they probably decided they needed a walk through of what just happened while it was fresh in the officers mind...

If you study firearms and self defense,you are told that if you are in a shooting you need to do several things immediately at the scene before you go for medical attention...you need to...

1) identify the attacker and make sure the authorities know he attacked you

2) identify any evidence at the scene before witnesses track through the scene or the police and crime scene techs start tramping through the scene...Massad Ayoob related a case he worked on where a paramedic crew rolled a stretcher through the crime scene...they picked up a shell casing from one point of the scene in their stretcher wheel, and it dropped off the wheel at another part of the scene...it distorted the situation because the casing seemed to place the defender in a place that he never was...

3) Identify any and all witnesses before they dissapear from the scene so the police can get names and what they saw...

so if he was still there you can bet that is what he was doing before he left for medical attention...

Adrenaline.

From the Faux News "“The Assistant (Police) Chief took him to the hospital, his face all swollen on one side,” said the insider. “He was beaten very severely.” ""

So the Assistant PC came out to the scene after Wilson called him? And left Brown in the street with no ambulance and drove Wilson to the hospital?

I think the first witnesses who talked to the press would have certainly said something about this.

And so everyone at the hospital who attended Wilson has been told to be quiet and not talk to the press?

Bahahahahaa.....Bullshit. This is called a planted lie. Another set up like "Josie", Wilson's wife's BFF who knows how it all happened.

How do the wounds sustained by Brown match up with the account that Wilson was attacked in the police vehicle?

Brown sustained at least 2 head wounds. They would have to have been fired at point blank range if he was allegedly leaning into the vehicle and beating Wilson hard enough to break his eye socket, right? But the autopsy stated that there was no gun powder residue on the body.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/u...-shows-he-was-shot-at-least-6-times.html?_r=0

The bullets did not appear to have been shot from very close range because no gunpowder was present on his body.

Yet another story from the authorities that doesn't add up.

I have worked with cops in a volunteer capacity for many years now and one of things that they have told me is that you know that someone is lying if their story keeps changing. Normally that is what they hear from the perps.

In this instance the changing story is coming from the Ferguson PD. :eek-52:

Normally I am the last person to question a cop about a shooting because I have been through their simulation training and making the right call in a split second is not always going to happen. But in this instance something is not right here.

I am waiting for all of the facts to come to light before making a decision. Let the FBI make this call because it doesn't add up from where I am standing.

From the Faux News "“The Assistant (Police) Chief took him to the hospital, his face all swollen on one side,” said the insider. “He was beaten very severely.” ""

So the Assistant PC came out to the scene after Wilson called him? And left Brown in the street with no ambulance and drove Wilson to the hospital?

I think the first witnesses who talked to the press would have certainly said something about this.

And so everyone at the hospital who attended Wilson has been told to be quiet and not talk to the press?

Bahahahahaa.....Bullshit. This is called a planted lie. Another set up like "Josie", Wilson's wife's BFF who knows how it all happened.

Who knows, I'm not willing to call it a lie because no one knows what's up.

I do know that Chief Jackson said in an interview that he had immediately called the County Chief (Bumner? can't remember the spelling) and asked them to handle the investigation "before he [Jackson] even arrived." So we have pretty good evidence that the Chief himself even went to the scene, at which point, the assistant chief taking Wilson to the hospital becomes a moot point.

I'll also point out that the witnesses on the scene also claimed that the body was laying in the street for 3 hours uncovered, yet there's video evidence that it was - in fact it appears to have been checked out by someone (can't say for sure it was a medical person) AND had covered the body within like 5 minutes or so of that one cell video starting (and I really don't think that video was taken 3 hours after it happened)

Though, we don't know for sure.

Forum List

Back