George W. Bush takes ice water challenge

I don't think I have ever hated a President of the United States. I disagree with most of their policies, but most of them seem like likable guys, who mean well. They wouldn't have won the Presidency otherwise.

Thanks, President Bush. I look forward to seeing the Bill Clinton ice water challenge. :)

You are, Harry. I've only been a member for three months, but I have formed strong opinions of who is likeable and who is not.

That is a mistake. After being here for a couple years I have found certain people to be much more likable than I previously thought. Some I have made that decision about in very recent months. Always keep an open mind. Some people surprise you. ;)

We need to get a conservative to challenge Obama to the Ice water challenge and then switch Obama's water with Holy Water. Then we all sit back and watch him melt.

I had heard that Ethyl Kennedy had challenged Obama, and he declined.
What a wuss.

Like father, like son.

I loved it when 41 sky dived for his birthday this year - and when he and his Secret Service detail shaved their heads in support of a son who had cancer, it was very touching.

W does a lot of good things for Wounded Warriors.

Politics aside, the Bush family is very nice.

So that's what he's doing. I would have thought he would be out campaigning for Republicans who want to finish the job he started.
Look at how much he brought to the country.

The economy.
Freedom in Iraq.
Rebuilding infrastructure (only 14 bridge failures since 2000)
Bringing Christians into the Justice Department
Saved Georgia after the Russian invasion.
Saved the Christians in Iraq.
Helped people after Katrina.
Mission Accomplished.

The man did so much to help the GOP brand. He really should be out campaigning and endorsing candidates.

Bubba's gonna take the challenge, but he's going to have a bevy of 18 year-old co-eds in very thin t-shirts do it instead.

How can anyone hate President Bush and his family?

very easily.....look at how many people here cant stand me....and im one of the nicest people here...hey i cant explain it.....:dunno:

You are, Harry. I've only been a member for three months, but I have formed strong opinions of who is likeable and who is not.

I'm hairy too, like me!

So that's what he's doing. I would have thought he would be out campaigning for Republicans who want to finish the job he started.

The economy.
Freedom in Iraq.
Mission Accomplished.

The man did so much to help the GOP brand. He really should be out campaigning and endorsing candidates.

The economy.
Freedom in Iraq.
Mission Accomplished.

Your sarcasm and vitriol are destructive traits. Grow up and direct your efforts toward worthwhile endeavors, such as helping old ladies across the street.

Forum List

Back