George W Bush center slams Trump's plan to boost jobs for US graduates

G. W. Bush is a POS, just like Trump is a POS.

Not much difference.

A turd is a turd & shit smells like shit.

I love Indians, I work with a bunch in IT. But Americans should have access to those jobs first, I dont understand why these people hat Americans so much

Because the Bushes are a family of slimebag, warmongering, white-collar criminals who suck only slightly less Islam dick than Obamaggot. Just because I vote Republican does NOT mean I'm in love with every Republican politician. There are PLENTY of R's I detest just as much as any liberal traitor (i.e., McCain, Romney, Rubio, Bush, MANY others). See, I should register as an independent voter because I think for myself; I don't automatically roll over and fall in line with whatever any party preaches. Fuck the Bush pigs just as much as any of today's Democraptastics. The Bushes and Obamas can go perform the big 69 on each other. Stinking, treasonous Islam cocksuckers, the whole lot of them. Regardless of party.

In the 2016 campaign I loved Trump's constant insults against the Bush (or should I say, Shrub?) family, always calling them useless, "low energy" people to a worldwide audience. With the Bush pigs' egos, can you imagine how butthurt they must have been?

Forum List

Back