George Santos Identified as a Drag Queen in Brazil

OP you’re drinking too much state run media Cool-Aid. It’s making you believe stupid partisan shit.

Santos is an asshole but to think he and Rs are different from D politicians, is a fool’s errand.

I was expecting the libs to lay off DeSantis until he got the nomination. Sort of surprised here, do they think that the Florida governor already has it locked up ?

Santos is by far the biggest joke politician in US history, of course he is a republican.

I find it very fitting that the biggest joke and liar in US politics is another trash republican.

The GOP is a total joke and a total disgrace.
The party of lies
The party of hypocrisy
The party of election denying
The Party of rioting at the Capitol

Santos is by far the biggest joke politician in US history, of course he is a republican.

I find it very fitting that the biggest joke and liar in US politics is another trash republican.

The GOP is a total joke and a total disgrace.
The party of lies
The party of hypocrisy
The party of election denying
The Party of rioting at the Capitol
I love that your ilk is getting a taste of what we have put up with for years....Better a liar than a anti-Semite brother fucker.

This just keeps getting better and better !

Santos epitomizes the GOP and why I cant stand them.

10000% liars
10000000% hypocrites
The GOP will say anything, do anything, tell any lie possible just to get elected. They are all phonies and frauds and corrupt deep state.

You people had your chance to distance yourself from Santos, just like you had the chance to distance yourself from Trump and you didn't do it. Now you go down married to these monsters.

Santos literally manufactured and fabricated lie after lie, just to play you gullible sheep. And you people got played big time !!!!
AHAHAHAHA !!

View attachment 749347
Republicans must really terrify the howlers for them to spew so much garbage.however, we know from the countless other spewings that these liars support the perversion of drag queens.

It would be good to see this statesman work to change outdated attitudes in the GOP.

The cross dressing community needs men of courage and integrity to represent them on the national stage.

Did I say National ? Nay, the world stage.

America leading the way and shining a beacon to humanity. Perhaps George could model an updated statue of liberty and bring hope to the huddled masses ?

Make it so Prez Trump.
You wanna have his baby.

Republicans are so gullible that they will vote for anybody or anything they are told to vote for.

If FOX news and the GOP told gullible republicans to vote for Hillary Clinton for some reason they would! They always do what they are told.
Says an idiot whose party elected these

6000.jpg

OP you’re drinking too much state run media Cool-Aid. It’s making you believe stupid partisan shit.

Santos is an asshole but to think he and Rs are different from D politicians, is a fool’s errand.

Banker is another shill for the dems. He thinks they can do no wrong. The banker types that have to be led by the nose are the problems in this country.

I love that your ilk is getting a taste of what we have put up with for years....Better a liar than a anti-Semite brother fucker.
yea keep dreaming

Santos is the biggest disgrace in US politics. fitting he is a trash republican.

You live in this fantasy world void of facts and you just make shit up as you see fit.

You can't even man up and admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud, therefor you completely lack credibility and nothing you say has any merit at all.

Forum List

Back