George Santos Identified as a Drag Queen in Brazil

It'll be interesting to watch MAGAts pivot on this like they do about: lying, rape, abortion, theft, murder, etc.
I prefer to see it as the GOP opening its doors to everybody. The people who run the GOP do not believe in this groomer nonsense. They just pretend to do so because it excites the knuckle draggers amongst their provincial followers.

George is already making progress in his new career. Lets hope he will don the spangles soon and light up the house with his colourful stories.

America is making progress,

You can't parody Conservatives, they are beyond it...
You can't shame Conservatives, they have no shame...
But it's still fun to watch them prove how utterly full of shit they are on an hourly basis...

57bdd5f51600002900bfe277.png.jpeg

You can't parody Conservatives, they are beyond it...
You can't shame Conservatives, they have no shame...
But it's still fun to watch them prove how utterly full of shit they are on an hourly basis...

View attachment 748789
That is unfair. They seem a lot more switched on than the commie dems.

The Gop now have Santos and MTG as drag standard bearers. We will see Donny in a frock at his next rally.

Then they will all be dusting off prom dresses.

Anthony George Kitara Ravache Santos has always struck me as a peter puffer.

"Not that there's anything wrong with that."

santos-drag.jpg

It would be good to see this statesman work to change outdated attitudes in the GOP.

The cross dressing community needs men of courage and integrity to represent them on the national stage.

Did I say National ? Nay, the world stage.

America leading the way and shining a beacon to humanity. Perhaps George could model an updated statue of liberty and bring hope to the huddled masses ?

Make it so Prez Trump.

Lol. So that makes Santos a good guy ?
Trump leads the party so they will never take action against liars.
never,, but since youve ignored biden 100% and only talk about santos are you saying that makes biden the good guy??

since biden leads the dem party they/you will never take action against him,, and trump isnt the leader of the repube party regardless of how many times you say he is,,

It would be good to see this statesman work to change outdated attitudes in the GOP.

The cross dressing community needs men of courage and integrity to represent them on the national stage.

America leading the way and shining a beacon to humanity. Perhaps George could model an updated statue of liberty and bring hope to the huddled masses ?

Make it so Prez Trump.
It seems unlikely that him being trans is whats gonna turn the GOP around on him. He is hated enough already. :dunno:

Make it so Prez Trump.
LOL total fake news. That’s not him.

You people are so desperate to get the right to accept the cross-dressing homosexuals.

Make it so Prez Trump.
Lindsay Graham has already done that.

Forum List

Back