George Santos Identified as a Drag Queen in Brazil

It seems when Santos was younger, he was a drag queen who went by the name “Kitara Ravache.” Now, he’s a far-right congressman in a party that calls drag queens groomers.

A 2008 photo from Brazil depicts Santos, known at the time as Anthony, in a drag costume under the moniker Kitara Ravache.

The photo comes from Santos’ old friend Eula Rochard, a Brazilian drag queen who spoke with journalist Marisa Kabas. According to their conversation, Rochard met Santos when he was a teenager, and they bonded over both being gay and enjoying drag. After Rochard had seen a news story about Santos, Rochard shared the photo to her social media to prove the old connection.

So according to MAGAs he is a pervy groomer. Since they support him they are also pervy groomers.

Huh.

Same birthday down the day and year, same place of birth, using one of George's known aliases. Confirming George competed in drag.

All posted in 2011.

With George, a known serial liar, denying it. My conservative friends......this isn't a hill I'd want to die on.

Last edited:
Santos lied. Biden lied. Biden lied about, everything. He lied about being arrested in Soweto. He plagiarized his 1988 presidential speech that got him kicked off the ticket. Biden is NOTHING but lies.
Lies do not demonstrate strong character traits to me and I can't say they increase my respect for anybody.

Biden constantly adding to his rather--okay VERY--sketchy resume is one thing. Not commendable. Rather disgusting actually. But not illegal so long as he doesn't slander or libel anybody else. Lying about illegal activity, especially as an elected official of the USA, or lying about how he is doing in his job is quite something different and should be tolerated by nobody.

Santos' manufactured resume is no more commendable than Biden's and is deserving of the ridicule and contempt it receives. But unless he behaves that way in his job, it is not illegal or actionable. I don't know if his district in Texas has legal means to recall him--they probably don't--but he has said if they give him a vote of no confidence he will resign. So far they have not been inclined to do that.

Lies do not demonstrate strong character traits to me and I can't say they increase my respect for anybody.

Biden constantly adding to his rather--okay VERY--sketchy resume is one thing. Not commendable. Rather disgusting actually. But not illegal so long as he doesn't slander or libel anybody else. Lying about illegal activity, especially as an elected official of the USA, or lying about how he is doing in his job is quite something different and should be tolerated by nobody.

Santos' manufactured resume is no more commendable than Biden's and is deserving of the ridicule and contempt it receives. But unless he behaves that way in his job, it is not illegal or actionable. I don't know if his district in Texas has legal means to recall him--they probably don't--but he has said if they give him a vote of no confidence he will resign. So far they have not been inclined to do that.
Actually George Santos has been accused of numerous crimes including identity theft, As well as stealing thousands if not hundreds of thousands of dollars From former business partners and roommates.
He was basically a conman and swindler doping people out of their money.

Whether or not there's enough evidence to actually charge him with a crime Is the real issue.

And his name might not even be George Santos he apparently had several aliases he used in the past.

And if George Santos is not his legal name then he committed the election fraud by running under a false identity. And as such if they can prove that he did so they can immediately remove him from office.

I do find it funny the only thing Santos seemed to actively deny of all his lies was being a drag queen. Maybe he does fear the base. Lies aint no big deal, but drag queen? That comes down on the wrong side of the culture wars the Trump base find so important.

Actually George Santos has been accused of numerous crimes including identity theft, As well as stealing thousands if not hundreds of thousands of dollars From former business partners and roommates.
He was basically a conman and swindler doping people out of their money.

Whether or not there's enough evidence to actually charge him with a crime Is the real issue.

And his name might not even be George Santos he apparently had several aliases he used in the past.

And if George Santos is not his legal name then he committed the election fraud by running under a false identity. And as such if they can prove that he did so they can immediately remove him from office.
actually, the xiden family are corrupted pieces of shit, that hate AMERICA.....these worthless assholes, are foreign agents ruining AMERICA, and having sex w/underage KIDS-----con artists, stealing from AMERICANS
but, you SCUM demonRATS support these atrocities, as long as its not TRUMP-----
YOU ARE ALL SICK PIECES OF SHIT that hates AMERICA......what a waste of oxygen ALL YOU SCUM demonRATS ARE
now, as for fraud---lets mention the dead people, that supposedly voted for xiden----explain that, and the hundreds of thousands of the other illegal votes that showed up in the middle of the night---just enough to steal the election

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

actually, the xiden family are corrupted pieces of shit, that hate AMERICA.....these worthless assholes, are foreign agents ruining AMERICA, and having sex w/underage KIDS-----con artists, stealing from AMERICANS
but, you SCUM demonRATS support these atrocities, as long as its not TRUMP-----
YOU ARE ALL SICK PIECES OF SHIT that hates AMERICA......what a waste of oxygen ALL YOU SCUM demonRATS ARE
now, as for fraud---lets mention the dead people, that supposedly voted for xiden----explain that, and the hundreds of thousands of the other illegal votes that showed up in the middle of the night---just enough to steal the election

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN
You are defending Santos because...Biden?

This just keeps getting better and better !

Santos epitomizes the GOP and why I cant stand them.

10000% liars
10000000% hypocrites
The GOP will say anything, do anything, tell any lie possible just to get elected. They are all phonies and frauds and corrupt deep state.

You people had your chance to distance yourself from Santos, just like you had the chance to distance yourself from Trump and you didn't do it. Now you go down married to these monsters.

Santos literally manufactured and fabricated lie after lie, just to play you gullible sheep. And you people got played big time !!!!
AHAHAHAHA !!

santos.jpeg

Forum List

Back