George Santos Identified as a Drag Queen in Brazil

yea keep dreaming

Santos is the biggest disgrace in US politics. fitting he is a trash republican.

You live in this fantasy world void of facts and you just make shit up as you see fit.

You can't even man up and admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud, therefor you completely lack credibility and nothing you say has any merit at all.
65055283-0-image-a-32_1669753964552.jpg
download.jpg

yea keep dreaming

Santos is the biggest disgrace in US politics. fitting he is a trash republican.

You live in this fantasy world void of facts and you just make shit up as you see fit.

You can't even man up and admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud, therefor you completely lack credibility and nothing you say has any merit at all.
Struck a nerve did I? :laughing0301:

Republicans must really terrify the howlers for them to spew so much garbage.however, we know from the countless other spewings that these liars support the perversion of drag queens.
I could care less about drag queens.
BUT Santos openly came out against gays and drag queens, when he is one himself.
That is trash GOP hypocrisy on full display. The party of total hypocrisy

You don't even seem to understand the issue here...

Republicans are so gullible that they will vote for anybody or anything they are told to vote for.

If FOX news and the GOP told gullible republicans to vote for Hillary Clinton for some reason they would! They always do what they are told.
Fox news told me you were
dn28380-1_1200.gif
a lying howler monkey!

Attachments

• dn28380-1_1200.gif
    dn28380-1_1200.gif
    264.8 KB · Views: 5
Republicans are so gullible that they will vote for anybody or anything they are told to vote for.

If FOX news and the GOP told gullible republicans to vote for Hillary Clinton for some reason they would! They always do what they are told.

because die hard lefties like you are any different...whatever the party tells you....

yea keep dreaming

You're a liberal hack that has no credibility.

I'm confused, here.

I thought the Stalinists of this site absolutely LOVED drag queens!
I could care less about drag queens.
BUT Santos openly came out against gays and drag queens, when he is one himself.
That is trash GOP hypocrisy on full display. The GOP is a total joke. The laughing stock of the world.

You don't even seem to understand the issue here...

Forum List

Back