Another Anti-Drag Lawmaker Caught in Drag Himself

Your side wants to use children for the lib agenda and personal pleasure
Not from where I’m sitting. The right is using children, claiming they’re “protecting them” when they’re just using it as cover to persecute people who they don’t like.

Not from where I’m sitting. The right is using children, claiming they’re “protecting them” when they’re just using it as cover to persecute people who they don’t like.

Your side wants to harm children—wants to brainwash them into deviant sexual perversions, and to guide them toward being drugged and mutilated in ways that would fuck them up for life.

My side wants to stop your side from harming children.

There are no claims that you can make about the underlying motives for either side, which, even if they were true, would change the fact that your side is evil, and my side is good, as far as this issue is concerned.

Your side wants to harm children. There is no motive that you can possibly claim, that makes what your side wants to do, in any way good or acceptable.

My side wants to protect children from the harm that your side wants to do to them. There is no possible motive that we could have that would make it wrong for us to protect children, and to op[pose the evil things that your side wants to do to them.

Even if we're trying to protect children, not out of any actual concern for their well-being, but simply to make political hay against your side, we're still right, and you're still wrong.

The worst possible motives for doing what is right, what is good, are better than the best possible motives for doing what is wrong, what is evil.

Your side wants to harm children—wants to brainwash them into deviant sexual perversions, and to guide them toward being drugged and mutilated in ways that would fuck them up for life.

My side wants to stop your side from harming children.

There are no claims that you can make about the underlying motives for either side, which, even if they were true, would change the fact that your side is evil, and my side is good, as far as this issue is concerned.

Your side wants to harm children. There is no motive that you can possibly claim, that makes what your side wants to do, in any way good or acceptable.

My side wants to protect children from the harm that your side wants to do to them. There is no possible motive that we could have that would make it wrong for us to protect children, and to op[pose the evil things that your side wants to do to them.

Even if we're trying to protect children, not out of any actual concern for their well-being, but simply to make political hay against your side, we're still right, and you're still wrong.

The worst possible motives for doing what is right, what is good, are better than the best possible motives for doing what is wrong, what is evil.
You want to ignore the fact that not everyone fits into your little boxes.

You want to ignore the fact that trying to force people into your little boxes is extremely harmful.

That’s all we are saying. Just let people be who they want to be.

You want to ignore the fact that not everyone fits into your little boxes.
You want to ignore the fact that trying to force people into your little boxes is extremely harmful.
That’s all we are saying. Just let people be who they want to be.

None of your bullshit excuses or spin attempts change the underlying fact that your side wants to severely harm children, and my side wants to protect them from the shit that your side wants to do to them.

None of your bullshit excuses or spin attempts change the underlying fact that your side wants to severely harm children, and my side wants to protect them from the shit that your side wants to do to them.
You’re not protecting them. You’re using them as an excuse to hate anyone who doesn’t conform to your ideals.

You’re not protecting them. You’re using them as an excuse to hate anyone who doesn’t conform to your ideals.

Well, my ideals hold that it is wrong and unacceptable to harm children. What is wrong with me hating anyone who wants to harm children? And even if that “hate” is my only motive, it still does not make me wrong for wanting children to be protected from your kind.

You're merely using alleged “hate” as a cover for advocating that which is evil and destructive.

No matter what underlying motive you can claim for yourself, no matter what underlying motive you can attribute to me—correctly or falsely—you are still wrong, you are still evil, for wanting children to be harmed, and I am right for opposing it.

Well, my ideals hold that it is wrong and unacceptable to harm children. What is wrong with me hating anyone who wants to harm children? And even if that “hate” is my only motive, it still does not make me wrong for wanting children to be protected from your kind.

You're merely using alleged “hate”[/i[ as a cover for advocating that which is evil and destructive.
I’ve said it repeatedly.

You’re not protecting them.

It is harmful to force kids into your little boxes. That’s what we are trying to tell you. You refuse to listen.

You're merely using alleged “hate”[/i[ as a cover for advocating that which is evil and destructive.

Works on the assumption that gender identity or sexual orientation are "choices" that can be influenced.

They aren't.

Forum List

Back