George Santos criminally charged by DOJ

Santos is not my representative... but dirty Joe is our president... so aren't you the one breaking from reality?....

Santos....the guy you pretend no knows of and no one cares about? The guy who was just indicted on 13 federal charges, including fraud? The guy that is breaking news on every major news network, even NewsMax? The guy that the Speaker of the House just spoke about directly?

I just want to make sure we're talking about the same guy.

Not buying it dummy... we have been arguing for years... I know who you support and whom you do not....
The only thing you have seen is me defending the truth, and for some very fucking bizarre reason, you bleev that makes me a liberal.

That's very telling of your character.

Again, relevance isn't defined by what you 'care' about. That's not how objective reality work. Your emotions and feelings don't establish objective reality.

Very good. Now apply that to your own posts and go fuck yourself, you pathetic hypocrite. 👍
Back in the real world, George Santos and his federal fraud indictments are breaking news.

Wrong. Indictment. Singular, you moron.

He is irrelevant. I don’t care if he stays or goes. I also don’t care about the criminal charge against him. I don’t care if he’s convicted except that to whatever extent he’s truly guilt, I want Justice to be done.

Yes. He lies. I think he has a screw loose. Now let’s see you address the lies and the feeble-minded nature of our incumbent Potato.
This is a topic about Santos and his indictment, desperate boi.

Some of his lies are immaterial. His other lies were criminal.

Stay focused, son.

Santos....the guy you pretend no knows of and no one cares about? The guy who was just indicted on 13 federal charges, including fraud? The guy that is breaking news on every major news network, even NewsMax? The guy that the Speaker of the House just spoke about directly?

I just want to make sure we're talking about the same guy.
Yes we are... He is not my representative... so I couldn't care less.... burn him at the stake... its no sweat off my nose.... I never heard of him until about three months ago.... first year congressman who I couldn't pick out of a lineup... But the Biden crime family... now that is very important news....

The only thing you have seen is me defending the truth, and for some very fucking bizarre reason, you bleev that makes me a liberal.

That's very telling of your character.
Yeah you and Golfing gator Biden's biggest defenders never voted for Biden... LMFAO.....
I can't say I blame you for denying you voted for Joe .....

This is a topic about Santos and his indictment,
Zzz. Again. I know. That’s the point I’m mocking. The OP chose this topic as though it had any relevance in the world.

It doesn’t, cock breath. Well, except to Santos. But that’s merely his tough fucking luck.
Some of his lies are immaterial. His other lies were criminal.
Allegedly criminal. But who cares? I personally don’t care if he is convicted (assuming he is guilty). I don’t care about his sentence if he is convicted. I don’t care if he is kicked out of the House for that matter If his guilt is established.
Stay focused, .

I am the one who is focused. You stare off at inconsequential bullshit just like your petty gods tell you to.

Very good. Now apply that to your own posts and go fuck yourself, you pathetic hypocrite. 👍

Or I could just keep watching the breaking news of George Santos' federal indictments....along with the Speaker of the House directly addressing the issue. And giggle about your impotent insistence that its 'irrelevant'.

Wrong. Indictment. Singular, you moron.
Ah, I keep forgetting. You don't actually have a clue what you're talking about. Alas, I do. George Santos is charged with 7 counts of wire fraud.

1683748912766.png

1683749027601.png

So that's charges 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, and 11. Add those together and you get 7 charges of fraud. Which is more than 'singular' ...its plural.

Remember, and this is a lesson I'm happy to teach you over and over again:

You don't know what you're talking about.

This arrest today was timed to take steam away from Joe Biden's syndicate press conference today...
The only people trying to take steam away from someone are you and James Comer.

How do you know James Comer's kabuki theater isn't meant to take away from Trump's conviction at his rape trial?

The day after the jury found him guilty? That's probably just a coincidence to you, right?

By the DoJ. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Our DoJ...THE most corrupt DoJ in L'histoire of the World> THAT DOJ? LOLOOLOLOOL

By the DoJ. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Our DoJ...THE most corrupt DoJ in L'histoire of the World> THAT DOJ? LOLOOLOLOOL

Laughing.....the folly of the conspiracy theorist is the need to fold anything that doesn't ape their conspiracy into their conspiracy.

Making that conspiracy even more ludicrously absurd, more fantastically complicated, more insanely elaborate.

Occam's Razor is not your friend.

Or I could just keep watching the breaking news of George Santos' federal indictments....
Indictment. Singular. You’re so profoundly ignorant. :itsok:
along with the Speaker of the House directly addressing the issue. And giggle about your impotent insistence that it’s 'irrelevant'.
It’s not impotent. It’s just indifference. I realize you’re too much of an overt partisan hack to be able to realize it, but that doesn’t change the fact. I just don’t care. I hold no brief for Santos. He dug his own hole. Assuming he’s guilty, fuck him.
Ah, I keep forgetting. You don't actually have a clue what you're talking about. Alas, I do. George Santos is charged with 7 counts of wire fraud.

View attachment 784204

View attachment 784206

So that's charges 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, and 11. Add those together and you get 7 charges of fraud. Which is more than 'singular' ...its plural.

Remember, and this is a lesson I'm happy to teach you over and over again:

You don't know what you're talking about.
Your ignorance is highlighted. It’s one indictment with multiple counts.

I’m sorry you don’t understand basic things like that. Lol.

We have one Constitution, too. It has several articles and numerous amendments. And yet, it’s all still just one Constitution. Your ignorance is astounding and very amusing. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Sorry bout that,

1. So now its illegal to lie in congress and senate? oh really???
2. Well if your a Republican.
3. If you have any ties to the DNC then your exempt, from DOJ charges, been like that for 50 years or more.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Can you provide any instances where a Democrat lied to Congress??

I can provide literally dozens of instances over the past four years when Republicans, Trump staffers And Trump family members and provably lied to Congress, many of them haven’t been arrested and charged with the crime.

Donald Trump, Junior, however, provably lied to Congress, about his Trump Tower meeting and no one even suggested he be prosecuted.

Yeah you and Golfing gator Biden's biggest defenders never voted for Biden... LMFAO.....
I can't say I blame you for denying you voted for Joe .....
Yes, I understand your delusions are very precious to you.

I wonder how I went back in time and created this topic:

Forum List

Back