George Santos criminally charged by DOJ

Yes, I understand your delusions are very precious to you.

I wonder how I went back in time and created this topic:

Just shows you get behind losers....

Look at you, running around moving the goalposts.

Speaking of getting behind losers, did you vote for Trump?
Trump was the US president dummy and leads all contenders in the polls even Biden... and you think he is a loser?... Buuuaaahahahahaha

The guy is NUTS and has the integrity of a psychopath. He's a Democracked posing as a Republican, because he doesn't know what or who he is.

LOL. Wow. How naive you are or blind and partisan to your very own party if you think only the other side lies.

Well, unlike you, I actually fact check the claims that my candidates make. Most people are very honest and choose not to lie. But none of them are running for high office in the Republican Party.

Republican policies and platforms have been so spectacularly unsuccessful that the Republican Party is no longer able to get people to vote for them if they tell the truth. Their policies don’t work.

Donald Trump started the trade war with China to get the Stormy Daniels scandal off the front pages of the nations’ newspapers. The result was 3 years of record bankruptcies of small family farms in the Midwest.

There are horrific real life consequences to Donald Trump’s lies to the American people. Half a million people died of because of Trump’s lies about covid, and his politicization of the pandemic.

During the racial unrest in 2020, Trump refused to discuss the issues with black leaders. He encouraged the right wing militias to get involved. He enjoyed the violence by and felt it helped his re-election chances.

Trump isn’t talking about dealing with problems in the United States today. He’s talking about getting revenge on the people who didn’t vote for him. The people he spent his last administration trying to prosecute and jail.

I’m not in the slightest bit naïve. People can see exactly what’s going on and has been going on since before Trump was elected.

So please don’t try to piss on us and tell us it’s raining. We’re not the ones who are believing the lying criminals

Trump was the US president dummy and leads all contenders in the polls even Biden... and you think he is a loser?... Buuuaaahahahahaha

Trump is a loser. He’s never won the popular vote in any election. He became President by drawing and inside straight in the electoral college In the lowest voter turnout, election in generations.

When the people woke up to find Donald Trump was president, every sane person in America started working towards getting him out of office. He lost to 2018 midterms he lost the 2020 he lost the 2022 midterms. He lost the House, the Senate and the White House and four short years.

His has called for the nation to “ignore the Constitution” and he continues to foment violence against his “enemies”and mistrust of the government.

This is not going to end well for anyone.

Well, unlike you, I actually fact check the claims that my candidates make. Most people are very honest and choose not to lie. But none of them are running for high office in the Republican Party.

Republican policies and platforms have been so spectacularly unsuccessful that the Republican Party is no longer able to get people to vote for them if they tell the truth. Their policies don’t work.

Donald Trump started the trade war with China to get the Stormy Daniels scandal off the front pages of the nations’ newspapers. The result was 3 years of record bankruptcies of small family farms in the Midwest.

There are horrific real life consequences to Donald Trump’s lies to the American people. Half a million people died of because of Trump’s lies about covid, and his politicization of the pandemic.

During the racial unrest in 2020, Trump refused to discuss the issues with black leaders. He encouraged the right wing militias to get involved. He enjoyed the violence by and felt it helped his re-election chances.

Trump isn’t talking about dealing with problems in the United States today. He’s talking about getting revenge on the people who didn’t vote for him. The people he spent his last administration trying to prosecute and jail.

I’m not in the slightest bit naïve. People can see exactly what’s going on and has been going on since before Trump was elected.

So please don’t try to piss on us and tell us it’s raining. We’re not the ones who are believing the lying criminals
LOL. I swear, you get funnier every post.

Time for the DOJ to indict Biden for his lies and fraud.

Trump is a loser. He’s never won the popular vote in any election. He became President by drawing and inside straight in the electoral college In the lowest voter turnout, election in generations.

When the people woke up to find Donald Trump was president, every sane person in America started working towards getting him out of office. He lost to 2018 midterms he lost the 2020 he lost the 2022 midterms. He lost the House, the Senate and the White House and four short years.

His has called for the nation to “ignore the Constitution” and he continues to foment violence against his “enemies”and mistrust of the government.

Trump is 9 pts ahead of Biden... if the election were held today experts say Trump would win... that is not going to change....

I hate to say "I told you so," but I warned Republicans that Santos needs to be dumped a while ago:

I got very little support for this from Republicans. The answers were predictable: Dems are dishonest, also! We need the seat! Screw that. If Republicans are just going to be Dems, what's the point of picking them?

Santos is likely a Democrat trolling the GOP. He acts more like a Democratic operative's idea of a Republican than an actual Republican.

By continuing to support this fraud, we detract from own own credibility in defending Trump and our future defense of the next GOP presidential nominee from the deranged attacks by the left.

Santos may very well be guilty,,,but far more leftist organizations made good use of the fraud. You may be celebrating too early.
seven counts of wire fraud, three counts of money laundering, one count of theft of public funds, and two counts of making materially false statements to the House of Representatives.

democrats did wire fraud too?

Oh I get it, our POTUS are supposed to be elected by California and NY says lady.

You're never right, I stopped reading at "lowest election turnout in generations". Who fucking knew a generation is now four years, leftwiches are wrecked.

2012235,248,000222,474,111129,235,00053.8%58.0%
2016249,422,000230,931,921136,669,27654.8%59.2%

Oh I get it, our POTUS are supposed to be elected by California and NY says lady.

You're never right, I stopped reading at "lowest election turnout in generations". Who fucking knew a generation is now four years, leftwiches are wrecked.

2012235,248,000222,474,111129,235,00053.8%58.0%
2016249,422,000230,931,921136,669,27654.8%59.2%

Wikipedia is not a source. Those numbers are not correct, there’s even a warning on the page.

Sorry bout that,

1. So now, let me get this straight, if a politician lies, or slightly fibs, with any kind of falsehood/embellishments, about his/her credentials eduction or otherwise, then that person, is going to be charged, by the DOJ form now on?
2. I'm ok with that.
3. And furthermore if they as a faimily of thieves go to stealing billions from enemy Nations, that family is also charged or indicted by the DOJ.
4. Not just families, *ANY POLITICIAN* married of not.
5. Enjoined in marriage to whomever.
6. Both partners in any marriage gets indicted.
7. If they've broken the *American Trust*, by charging tons of cash behind our backs, and dispersing the loot amongst themselves.
8. Don't you just love the truth???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
You are a master of no sequiturs. I suppose it’s because of your obviously severe mental retardation.
Non sequiturs. Not "no sequiturs".

Let's recap.

The dipshit Rambunctious falsely claimed I voted for Biden.

I showed I voted for the Libertarian.

So to deflect from his blatant lie, Rambunctious moved his goalpost to "backing losers", at which point it made total sense to ask if he backed Loser Trump.

All caught up now, dumbass?

Forum List

Back