Border Patrol Agents Mad After Biden DHS Tips Off Illegals on What Points to Avoid as One Million Illegals Gather to Storm Border on Title 42 Drop

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
This is totally deliberate. And they will all be heading to the interior, to a town near you maybe yours lol.

You would not believe what they really think about the whole thing.....Irate does not even come close.

They hate Tater with the burning heat of a thousand suns.....And that is being kind.

They are quitting/retiring early/lateral transferring in wholesale lots too. One of my BP friends just lateral transferred to another agency.

You would not believe what they really think about the whole thing.....Irate does not even come close.

They hate Tater with the burning heat of a thousand suns.....And that is being kind.

They are quitting/retiring early/lateral transferring in wholesale lots too. One of my BP friends just lateral transferred to another agency.I'
Yep, the BP agents I know were angry before his "I'M GONNA MAKE THEM PAY" speech accusing agents of whipping Haitians. People don't know how bad it is down here and it's going to get MUCH worse. The drug cartels have the border patrol out manned and out gunned but they don't want to start an armed conflict because they're lovin the 30 MILLION per DAY they are raking in.

Biden regime alerting the Cartels as to our law enforcement plans ahead of time so they can avoid the area while running drugs and minor sex slaves into the country.

Disgusting.

Forum List

Back