George Santos criminally charged by DOJ

Ladies and Gentlemen, the New York Republican Party!

See? I told you rubes you would never read the Santos indictment!

You are waiting what to be told to parrot.
Progs play dum in the agendas however are just so smart with getting the goods on an opposing politician. The Southern border is a prime example of playing this stupid game. We are going to wake up one morning and find this nation transformed into something that even Progs will detest.

Like I said, whenever a Republican is held to account, you dupes are told to say it is meant to deflect from fill in the blank.

Every. Single Time.

This bullshit is really frayed around the edges at this point.
Hey if he is guilty I will call McCarthy and ask him to convince Santos to step down... will you do the same for Joe and the Biden crime family?...

They can't call on him to resign because he was charged... something called a trial has to take place first... if he is guilty the GOP will do the right thing... will the dems do the right thing with the Biden crime syndicate?...

The GOP will 'do the right thing'? That's the premise of your argument?

Good luck with that.

Every. Single. Time.

All so they can ignore what they don't want to acknowledge.

Like....George Santos being indicted for fraud.
No ones ignoring it... you seem to be ignoring Biden's crime family reports though....

Not exactly; plenty of us care! It is sad because it takes so much of our time trying to root out the corrupt Republicans in the Congress. Hell, it's a full time job! Bigly!!!
Yeah, manufacturing and exaggerating "evidence" is tough.

Washington is full of people on both sides of the tracks, some with little skeletons and some with big skeletons in their closets. Mostly this is left alone because they all know that they've got something to hide. They only spend time and money on witch hunts when someone on the opposite side is running for high office. If the skeleton is small they use a magnifying glass or Photoshop.

And it helps when your party has bought off the FBI.

Last edited:
Nope. I was responding to your asshole claim that MAGA republicans are. Try to follow along, ya dishonest shithead.
Laughing.......with you backpedalling on Santos' honesty, are you gonna try your hand at the honesty of 34 times indicted Trump.

You know, the sexual predator?

Or Manafort. Or Jason Schofield. Or Cohen. Or Kim Phuong Taylor.

Fraud is just so rampant among MAGA that its hard to choose. Santos' main distinction....is being the latest.

Even if Santos is convicted, there are no rules which mandate Santos has to be booted from Congress.

As far as McCarthy goes, Santos had someone make calls to donors claiming to be McCarthy's chief of staff. And even that fraud has not moved McCarthy to take punitive action against Santos.

In a party of cucks, McCarthy is the biggest cuck of them all.

Let me get this straight, the Feds ignored evidence of Hunter Biden's laptop and found a faked document that was intended to undermine the Trump administration. Fellow NY representative OKC allegedly married her own brother to get him into the U.S and the feds are going after republican Santos? Give me a break from this stuff.
This fails as a red herring fallacy, a dishonest attempt by a conservative to defect from the topic.

they always do... and some times it angers their supporters but they still do the right thing....

Laughing.....no party 'always does the right thing', my little cultist.

That you believe the GOP does only demonstrates the depths of your indoctrination.

All to ignore George Santos and his 13 indictments.

The hollow shell which used to be the GOP has sunk so far so fast in the past 7 years that even some unknown dipshit can shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and still have his party's backing.

He has even shit on the House Speaker's face and got away with it.

This fails as a red herring fallacy, a dishonest attempt by a conservative to defect from the topic.

What else is there in this thread from their ilk, but attempts at deflection from George Santos and his fraud indictments?

Or bizarre insistances that 'no one knows who George Santos is'.

You can't fix stupid. But you can point and laugh at it.

Laughing.....no party 'always does the right thing', my little cultist.

That you believe the GOP does only demonstrates the depths of your indoctrination.

All to ignore George Santos and his 13 indictments.
You are just use to your side... the corrupt cover everything up side....
If not for libs on this board I would never have heard of Santos....

But now this is big....

Laughing.......with you backpedalling on Santos' honesty,
I’m not. You’re just lying again. I had already noted that Santos is a liar. Like you are. But when you ascribed that to MAGA republicans I noted that you were lying.

I can’t help your lack of comprehension or your lack of integrity.

You’re quite stupid and very plodding in your dishonesty and your consistently cheap rhetoric.

No ones ignoring it... you seem to be ignoring Biden's crime family reports though....

Laughing....dude, you've spent two pages trying to convince us that the 13 indictments aren't newsworthy because no one knows who George Santos is and no one cares.

Despite it being breaking news even on NewsMax. With even NewsMax anchors acknowledging how this story has legs and coverage will continue.

Your desperation to avoid the topic is coming off you in greasy sheets.

They can't call on him to resign because he was charged... something called a trial has to take place first... if he is guilty the GOP will do the right thing... will the dems do the right thing with the Biden crime syndicate?...
Wow. How quickly you have been trained to forget even recent history.

Not so very long ago, even the slightest whiff of a scandal would cause a politician's peers to call for his resignation.

Forum List

Back