George Santos criminally charged by DOJ

I just don't think the presumption of innocence precludes discussion of his possible guilt.

Zzzz
Or the legal peril he faces.

Lol

13 indictments are deadly serious. And the evidence we do have (in terms of massive last minute adjustment by his campaign of funding sources) does not bode well for Santos.

I still don’t give a damn about Santos. I don’t know many folks who do except for rabid libtards who crave the ability to point to a validly objectionable Republican.

I still don’t give a damn about Santos. I don’t know many folks who do except for rabid libtards who crave the ability to point to a validly objectionable Republican.

Laughing....that's why you've posted over and over in a thread about him. Because you don't care.

Given the evidence we do have on Santos, and his unfortunate emulation of the MAGA ideal of lying pathologically......things do not look good for our 13 time indicated congressman.

And this is breaking news on NewsMax. Its hardly just 'rapid libtards' that are are discussing it.

Just because you have nothing meaningful to contribute to the topic doesn't mean its not worth discussing.

He is breaking news today because Biden's crime syndicate was exposed this morning....

Really? Can you show us anywhere in their 'breaking news' segment that they ever mention Biden?

Or was that just another awkward attempt to avoid the topic of yet another republican indicated for fraud? Let's jump in on what the NewsMax anchors had to say.

"I have a feeling that this story has legs, we'll be following that.

"I do too."

"A lot of stories behind that, campaign contributions, the way money has been spent, many things has been questionable about George Santos. His background, of course."

But please, Ramm.....tell us again how no one cares and no one knows who he is. Your desperate, willful ignorance is delightful.

Laughing....that's why you've posted over and over in a thread about him. Because you don't care.

I post to reply to imbecility so often expressed by you dishonest libtards. It’s not a major thing. But nevertheless, I don’t give a rat’s ass about Santos. And you’re free not to believe it. :itsok:
Given the evidence we do have on Santos, and his unfortunate emulation of the MAGA ideal of lying pathologically......

See? You’re lying again. You’re pathological. The irony kinda jumps off the page with stooges like you.
things do not look good for our 13 time indicated congressman.
Don’t care.
And this is breaking news on NewsMax. Its hardly just 'rapid libtards' that are are discussing it.
Rabid. Not rapid. And I don’t care that a news outlet posts news. I just don your concern over this tiddlywinks story rather amusing — and revealing.
Just because you have nothing meaningful to contribute to the topic doesn't mean its not worth discussing.

You do “contribute” and you post nothing worthy of discussing. But you’re always free to rail on and rage against the idiot Santos. Strangely, you aren’t more concerned about the pathological lying Potato in the Oval Orifice.

Really? Can you show us anywhere in their 'breaking news' segment that they ever mention Biden?

Or was that just another awkward attempt to avoid the topic of yet another republican indicated for fraud? Let's jump in on what the NewsMax anchors had to say.

"I do too."

"A lot of stories behind that, campaign contributions, the way money has been spent, many things has been questionable about George Santos. His background, of course."

But please, Ramm.....tell us again how no one cares and no one knows who he is. Your desperate, willful ignorance is delightful.

This arrest today was timed to take steam away from Joe Biden's syndicate press conference today... but its not working because no one knows who Santos is.... unless you are from his district....

See? You’re lying again. You’re pathological. The irony kinda jumps off the page with stooges like you.

Are you really going to hang your hat on George Santos NOT being a pathological liar?

It won't go well for you.

But at least then you'd be *kinda* discussing the topic of George Santos and his indictment on 13 counts of fraud. Y'know...the topic of the thread?

Are you really going to hang your hat on George Santos NOT being a pathological liar?

But at least then you'd be *kinda* discussing the topic of George Santos and his indictment on 13 counts of fraud. Y'know...the topic of the thread?
No one cares about George but you libtards....

This arrest today was timed to take steam away from Joe Biden's syndicate press conference today...
How did I know this is exactly what you rubes have been told to parrot?

No matter when Santos was arrested, you dupes would claim it was intended to deflect from fill in the blank.

Have you read the indictment against Santos? Of course not. It might hurt your feewings.

Let me know when there is an indictment of Joe Biden, mm-kay?

How did I know this is exactly what you rubes have been told to parrot?

No matter when Santos was arrested, you dupes would claim it was intended to deflect from fill in the blank.

Have you read the indictment against Santos? Of course not. It might hurt your feewings.

Let me know when there is an indictment of Joe Biden, mm-kay?
Its common sense dummy... the White house and the corrupt DOJ knew the Comer news conference was coming today... so they needed something to counter with....

This arrest today was timed to take steam away from Joe Biden's syndicate press conference today... but its not working because no one knows who Santos is.... unless you are from his district....

Says who?

And if no one knows who Santos is, why then is his arrest breaking news on even NewsMax, with even NewsMax anchors acknowledging how the story has legs:

"I do too."

Seems NewsMax disagrees with your assessment of how newsworthy the story is. As does AP, and pretty much every major news network.

But you know better than all of them, huh?

Says who?

And if no one knows who Santos is, why then is his arrest breaking news on even NewsMax, with even NewsMax anchors acknowledging how the story has legs:

"I do too."

Seems NewsMax disagrees with your assessment of how newsworthy the story is. As does AP, and pretty much every major news network.

But you know better than all of them, huh?

Says everyone with an ounce of intelligence....

Its common sense dummy... the White house and the corrupt DOJ knew the Comer news conference was coming today... so they needed something to counter with....
Like I said, whenever a Republican is held to account, you dupes are told to say it is meant to deflect from fill in the blank.

Every. Single Time.

This bullshit is really frayed around the edges at this point.

I don't think 'common sense' means what you think it means. You're citing your imagination. All so you can ignore yet another republican being indicated for fraud.

But hey, look at the bright side. At least it wasn't 34 indictments, right?

They can't call on him to resign because he was charged... something called a trial has to take place first... if he is guilty the GOP will do the right thing... will the dems do the right thing with the Biden crime syndicate?...

Like I said, whenever a Republican is held to account, you dupes are told to say it is meant to deflect from fill in the blank.

Every. Single Time.

This bullshit is really frayed around the edges at this point.

Every. Single. Time.

All so they can ignore what they don't want to acknowledge.

Like....George Santos being indicted for fraud.

Nope. I was responding to your asshole claim that MAGA republicans are. Try to follow along, ya dishonest shithead.
Irrelevant. Your wires are crossed. Santos is your bogeyman. I don’t give a shot about him.
My conversation is about the fact that you’re concerned about an irrelevancy like Santos.

But you always fail to express such “concerns” about our creepy scumbag President Potato.

Forum List

Back