George Santos cosponsors bill to make AR-15 the National Gun of America

You're back for more abuse?

You're drunk. Go sleep it off. :laughing0301:
LOLLOLL
Nice ty dude.

When losing a battle ^^^^^^^ you resort to this ^^^^^^
Typical of a loser.

Now, go back a re-read and you might learn something.

Well do you have a better idea what the national gun of America should be? Colt 1911? M1 Garand?
I don’t see why we should have a national gun of America and not also have … a national rocket launcher!

The Javelin anti-tank weapon is my choice — last Feb/March those Ukrainian militiamen sure showed those Russkie invaders outside Kiev what “good old American technology” can do.

Sometimes you just gotta love them Military Industrial geniuses, don’t you think?

We have an absolute Second Amendment right to bear arms — and that includes anything one man can carry, including Javelins and Stingers!

Once we let the feds take away one right, those “Demonrats” won’t stop till they take away all of ‘em!

P.S. I’m pretty sure that George Santos invented the Javelin missile. Smartest Republican we got …

See how deranged them Dems get … just from the mention of his name! I’m telling you … that Santos is a genius!

Last edited:
1677146909_newsweek-03_3_2023_downmagaz_net.jpg

George Santos is the number one marksman in America. He can disassemble and reassemble an AR-15 in ten seconds.

Blindfolded.

In stiletto heels.

Would someone please suggest to Buebert and MGT to shoot him in the foot or would that be too close to his mouth.\\\

then hit the bricks, bro lol

You lost me. Your link didn't work when I tried to click on it. But I found that I could right-click on it and open an image in a new window. Ok, it's a picture of a Time Magazine cover with Santos on it.

Apparently it's one of those protected images that won't allow you to post a link to, or copy and paste. The only way to display it on here was to copy and paste it into Photoshop.

time.jpg

Forum List

Back