George Santos cosponsors bill to make AR-15 the National Gun of America

The Glock G19 is the most popular gun in America. That should be the national gun.

The AR-15 is the most popular gun of school shooters. The bloodthirsty tards in Congress should think twice about their stupidity.

They work pretty well on left-wing antifa pedo faggots too. Just ask Kyle.

I can’t confirm the rumor, but a MAGA friend told me that George Santos once won 7 million dollars at a carnival in Brazil…

E3AD4719-B0F5-4A01-8195-E9EDCAA8B30E.jpeg

I'm a full supporter of the Second Amendment, but sometimes gun advocates are as bad as the anti-gun crowd and their own worst enemy. This is such a stupid idea.

The asshole governor told Republicans to leave New York and go to Florida.

I looked over several sources and four of the top five rifle/carbine types sold between 2019 and 2022 were some flavor of AR. S&W's versions topped all the lists.

Oddly enough the Kel-Tec's S2K 9mm PCC placed third or forth depending on what you looked at.

This sounds like Santos doing a last ditch attempt to try to win people over to his side, after being found out to be a liar, a thief and a cross dresser.

I'm a full supporter of the Second Amendment, but sometimes gun advocates are as bad as the anti-gun crowd and their own worst enemy. This is such a stupid idea.

Santos is a nut........a place holder till the Republicans can replace him.

I own plenty of guns, licensed carrier, own the AR-15 that I built from the ground up, expert with it, and even I think it is a stupid idea.
I don't like seeing my tax dollars used for mere posturing. Posturing is what has helped this country fall from grace over the last 40 years. It has gotten exponentially worse with the advent of social media and the internet. People who claim to support the Constitution shouldnt be resorting to these tactics. It should be left to the liberal Left to tarnish their own image that way. No need to sink to the level of Nancy Pelosi ripping up speeches on national television.

I don't like seeing my tax dollars used for mere posturing. Posturing is what has helped this country fall from grace over the last 40 years. It has gotten exponentially worse with the advent of social media and the internet. People who claim to support the Constitution shouldnt be resorting to these tactics. It should be left to the liberal Left to tarnish their own image that way. No need to sink to the level of Nancy Pelosi ripping up speeches on national television.
Nance is merely a symptom, and that left coast representative can do you little harm, at this point, but with the possible (maybe even probable backlash at the polls) at recent overreaches, we could see her rise again. I personally think her time has passed.

Nance is merely a symptom, and that left coast representative can do you little harm, at this point, but with the possible (maybe even probable backlash at the polls) at recent overreaches, we could see her rise again. I personally think her time has passed.

You still don't get it but you will. Now get back under that rock your crawled out from under 10 years ago.

You still don't get it but you will. Now get back under that rock your crawled out from under 10 years ago.
Dude, I ain't the one that brought up ol, Nancy.

Dude, I ain't the one that brought up ol, Nancy.

You just decided to pile on. Well, MAGAt (not republican nor conservative) I suggest you clean up your own mess. And it is a mess. You can start with Jim Jordan and go down from there (if there is such a thing of going down)

Forum List

Back