George Santos cosponsors bill to make AR-15 the National Gun of America

We don't need one. The concept of promoting, voting and passing assignment of a national gun is stupid on the face of it. We have enough problems with guns, already.

Why not? We already have a national bird, flower, tree, anthem, mammal, motto, emblem, march, and oath of allegiance. No other country has a national gun, why do we have to be second-rate like they are?

And this carries as much weight as saying, Guns nuts won't stop until they KILL every school child.

I don't need a gun for those little bastards. Just whack them with a stick or throw something at them and they'll leave you alone.

What bothers Democrats more, the AR-15 bill or the fact Santos is co-sponsoring it?

:popcorn:

~~~~~~
What an ignorant response. E. Stoner is the inventor of the AR-10 & AR-15 civilian weapons.
George Santos goes by many names. E. Stoner, Anthony Devolder, Kitara Rivache...
The M-16 and M4 is the Stoner military adaptation of the AR-15.
Do you feel the same way as the Russian Marxist National Rifle the AK-47?
The AK-47 is one of the best weapons on the planet. It's one of the few things the commies got right.

I don't need a gun for those little bastards. Just whack them with a stick or throw something at them and they'll leave you alone.
Don't tell me. Let me guess. Tha lil' bastards been cutting across your lawn again, right?:auiqs.jpg:

Do you feel the same way as the Russian Marxist National Rifle the AK-47?
When the M16 rifle was first introduced in the Vietnam War, it had a number of issues. There were so many problems that American troops were killed in combat simply because they couldn't shoot back. Even after the kinks were worked out, a dirty M16 was (and is) much less likely to operate than a dirty AK-47. So U.S. troops were known to pick up AKs from their fallen enemies and keep them handy ... just in case.

Wouldn't expect you to understand.
missed-point-point.gif

Wouldn't expect you to understand.
View attachment 759935

The point is that you sound like a hysterical little school girl when you say "Guns nuts won't stop until they KILL every school child." Nobody I've ever known who was part of the gun culture has ever killed anyone that I know of. For example, White 6 is part of the American gun culture, and a Democrat to boot. He probably has more firearms than I have and wouldn't hesitate to use one to protect himself and his family members.

So would you call him a "gun nut"? Do you think he'd murder school children or something?

Get a grip already.

The point is that you sound like a hysterical little school girl when you say "Guns nuts won't stop until they KILL every school child." Nobody I've ever known who was part of the gun culture has ever killed anyone that I know of. For example, White 6 is part of the American gun culture, and a Democrat to boot. He probably has more firearms than I have and wouldn't hesitate to use one to protect himself and his family members.

So would you call him a "gun nut"? Do you think he'd murder school children or something?

Get a grip already.
That's exactly why I made the point, which you obviously failed to understand.

Nobody has EVER came to "Take away all your firearms" as mentioned in the OP by you while you posted a quote from Moore.

Say what you will about this character, he has big brass balls. :laughing0301:

"Freshman U.S. Rep. George Santos, R-N.Y., is co-sponsoring a bill that would make the AR-15 the National Gun of the United States.

The legislation, H.B. 1095, known as the AR-15 National Gun Act, was sponsored by Alabama Republican Barry Moore, FOX New York reported. Georgia Republican Andrew Clyde and Colorado Republican Lauren Boebert have also signed on as co-sponsors.

"The anti-Second Amendment group won’t stop until they take away all your firearms," Moore said Tuesday at a gun shop in Troy, Alabama to announce the bill. "One rule to remember: any government that would take away one right would take away them all."

George Santos cosponsors bill to make AR-15 the National Gun of the US

You seem to gloss over the ROOT cause of gun violence like ALL Communists.......
Democrat policies. How can you people be so ignorant and biased?

ALL the problems we have with guns is because democrats pick them up.

No gun HAS EVER got up in the morning and decided to go shoot up a school. DEMOCRATS do that.
Taking away guns just means violent criminals will attack, rape and kill more women and children.

Why do you advocate killing, raping and assaulting women and children (cause disarming women has the exact same end result)???
The root cause of gun violence is gun makers flooding our streets with guns, just like Big Pharma flooded our streets with opioids, kicking off our national addiction epidemic.

This was a laughable, thinly veiled move to engender (pardon the pun) himself to the hard right neanderthal/lunatic fringe which is rapidly becoming the plurality of the GOP.

No wonder it worked on the OP>

That's exactly why I made the point, which you obviously failed to understand.

Nobody has EVER came to "Take away all your firearms" as mentioned in the OP by you while you posted a quote from Moore.

It's not my fault you're a lousy communicator.

Forum List

Back