George Floyd. The Truth Is Out. (Finally)

No doubt that you are going to do a big sad, if / when the cop is acquitted. That's because you are failing to recognize the facts and the legal arguments (and the cop's Constitutional rights and protections) now.

If you were to charge the cop with excessive force, I can see how that case would be much easier to make than a murder charge. Murder requires more incontrovertible evidence than the video alone can provide.

I am a big guy and not in the best of shape. I am perfectly willing to allow myself to be cuffed and take a knee to my neck for 10 minutes, in the same manner, where I can hold a conversation with the cops, (as Floyd did) just to prove it's not a lethal move.

I absolutely recognize and defend the cop's constitutional rights. Due process and trial by jury. Remember Floyd had those rights, too.

I'll be waiting for the video of your test. Remember to make sure the 3 guys on top of you know not to let you up no matter how much you beg, not when you lose control of your bladder and piss yourself. Not
when you lose control of your bowels and shit yourself. Not when you beg or callout to your mother. Not when your pulse stops. No matter what, 10 minutes. Let us know when the test is done.

Set it up.

You can even be the guy on my neck.

That is how sure I am that the knee is not what killed him.

You attack me personally, when I never did the same to you.

and I'll tell you why. I am more disappointed by your response than virtually all others on this site. I believed you were the one person who might actually care about the rights of the innocent. Yes, I am attacking you personally and it's because of that. I guess I shouldn't take shit so seriously then it wouldn't matter if you play one role in the abortion threads and another role in the law-and-order threads.. justice and rights according to your choosing, not equally applied and not according to the Constitution.

You attack me personally, when I never did the same to you.

and I'll tell you why. I am more disappointed by your response than virtually all others on this site. I believed you were the one person who might actually care about the rights of the innocent. Yes, I am attacking you personally and it's because of that. I guess I shouldn't take shit so seriously then it wouldn't matter if you play one role in the abortion threads and another role in the law-and-order threads.. justice and rights according to your choosing, not equally applied and not according to the Constitution.

You have yet to show me where there are any inconsistencies in my arguments. In fact, the more you post, the more you have agreed with them than not.

You think there is a dispute between us about Floyd's rights and there isn't. My comments had nothing to do with his rights. However, my comment was (and is) that the level of drugs in Floyd's system matters GREATLY to the outcome of his demise and to the cops defense. Your denials about the significance about the other contributing factors, not withstanding.

Last edited:
Couple of things:
It is absolutely possible to yell when you are having trouble breathing

There is ZERO chance you can make a sound if you cannot breathe. If you have "trouble" breathing? Maybe some some quiet gurgling. Definitely not words. If you are fucked up on the extremely toxic drug fentanyl freaking out that the cops got you for the 3rd strike, you piss your pants and croak, or that is what felon George Floyd did. That said, EMS should have hit the felon with narcan and then have the judicial system put the felon away for good.

Last edited:
Couple of things:

There is ZERO chance you can make a sound if you cannot breathe. If you have "trouble" breathing? Maybe some some quiet gurgling. Definitely not words. If you are fucked up on the extremely toxic drug fentanyl freaking out that the cops got you for the 3rd strike, you piss your pants and croak, or that is what felon George Floyd did. That said, EMS should have hit the felon with narcan and then have the judicial system put the felon away for good.

Yep.

Cop could have been a hero that day and nobody would have noticed.

At least more of the truth. For however long, the news has been making it look like the cops murdered a cooperative black guy they arrested, apparently because they had nothing better to do at the time. Causing many riots and protests. Well last night they finally showed a little more of the story.

They showed a cop on the passenger side back door trying to subdue the soon to be dead Floyd. No doubt Floyd was kicking at him. It showed the hero cop who would end up with his knee on the back of Floyd's neck to subdue him going to open the drivers side back door. What was shown at least showed Floyd putting up a fight.

Now, I would like to see the rest of the video. Which would show Floyd being dragged out of the drivers side back seat and how he ended up at the front of the cop car with the officers knee on the back of his neck. No doubt Floyd was putting up more struggle from the back seat area to the front of the cop car.

Why is the news wrongfully portraying the incident. They also made a big deal about the cop keeping his knee on Floyd's neck even after he stopped moving. But Floyd's condition wasn't caused by the knee on his neck. So why should the cop have moved it. Especially when just before then he was putting up a fight. All this coddling of criminals makes me sick. Least of all the negro ones. The cops don't have an easy job. They are almost like soldiers on the front line. A little excess on their part should be excused. They need to be supported. Not vilified.

"hero cop"?

You're fucking nuts.

lolthe family has reached a new low today; they had Al Sharpton speak at the thug's funeral. All very dramatic, and phony hypocritical rubbish. AL probably slipped them a hundred to get his face on TV.

I don't like Sharpton any more than any conservative but I had to agree with him today. He said that Floyd's mother was dead. When Floyd called out for his mama was when she was standing by him, hand out, to take him to where he would find peace. My wife cried and I teared up. We know that is true.

You aren't a 'conservative', you're just another GOP shill, parroting the Party Line in an election year. You're a sociopath who like railroading blue collar types into prison just for the fun of it, same as your counterparts in the Democratic Party.

At least more of the truth. For however long, the news has been making it look like the cops murdered a cooperative black guy they arrested, apparently because they had nothing better to do at the time. Causing many riots and protests. Well last night they finally showed a little more of the story.

They showed a cop on the passenger side back door trying to subdue the soon to be dead Floyd. No doubt Floyd was kicking at him. It showed the hero cop who would end up with his knee on the back of Floyd's neck to subdue him going to open the drivers side back door. What was shown at least showed Floyd putting up a fight.

Now, I would like to see the rest of the video. Which would show Floyd being dragged out of the drivers side back seat and how he ended up at the front of the cop car with the officers knee on the back of his neck. No doubt Floyd was putting up more struggle from the back seat area to the front of the cop car.

Why is the news wrongfully portraying the incident. They also made a big deal about the cop keeping his knee on Floyd's neck even after he stopped moving. But Floyd's condition wasn't caused by the knee on his neck. So why should the cop have moved it. Especially when just before then he was putting up a fight. All this coddling of criminals makes me sick. Least of all the negro ones. The cops don't have an easy job. They are almost like soldiers on the front line. A little excess on their part should be excused. They need to be supported. Not vilified.
Struggling to breathe is not "putting up a fight"

I looked this up. I couldn't find anything anywhere where the woman was raped. Or ganged raped. Only that she was beaten. Though I never could find out what the woman's name was or any other information about her.

There is more than one crime. The sonofabitch had a rap sheet a mile long.

Aside from the alleged passing of counterfeit bills, was there anything for which he had not already been convicted and done his time? Because if not, it's irrelevant to the issue.

Of course not! He was a saint, a SAINT!!! DINDUNUTTIN!!!! He was so good with money he was able to drive a luxury SUV on a bouncer's wages from a latino night club. Manneeds a statue in every town square!

And, I have a bag of magic beans for sale you can buy cheap.

So you're telling me that if someone is convicted of a crime, serves their sentence, and is then released, they still deserve to be killed by the police the next time they're suspected of something? The only choices are "He's a SAINT!" or "He has a record, so fuck him"? Is that your position?

He wasn't killed by police. And yes, fuck him. He was a violent criminal thug. Got any more strawmen you want to throw out in solidarity with the lynch mob?

If you think that things like civil rights and the law are "straw men" because they don't agree with YOUR pagan sentiments, then I have nothing more to say to you, because you are as much a part of the problem as the people who make excuses for riots.

What part of "only the force necessary to subdue" don't you understand?

When he stopped fighting, they had a legal duty to simply restrain him and put him in the back of the car.

NOTHING he did prior to that gang execution justified that cop putting a knee on his neck for 8 FUCKING MINUTES.

He murdered him. This is no hero cop. He is no better than the people who kill others.
If you have a plan to stop people (police or civilians) from breaking the law in the future, lets hear it. Tell me you democrats have more to offer than simply burning shit and murdering people. What exactly is your plan? What is it that you want to happen?

Why don't you look at the video again instead of being told what to think about it. That cop's knee on the back of his neck was reasonable and necessary. When he stopped moving, why should the cop have moved. All he was doing was holding him in place. Despite what all the idiots have to say, the cop wasn't cutting off his air. If Floyd couldn't breathe, it wasn't because of what the cop was doing. And after fighting with the cops, anybody who thinks he should have been given a kiss and told a bedtime story instead can piss off and die. The guy was a criminal. Deal with it.

I dedicate this song to all the people out there who still support Chauvin and the other cops who were arrested.

Couple of things:

Most people will say I can't breathe when they are actually only having a difficult time breathing.

I was with a friend of mine when he had a serious heart attack and he kept saying I can't breathe but his breathing was in reality very labored.

That said lying face down with hands cuffed behind the back is actually a very poor position for easy breathing as the diaphragm is restricted in movement by the weight of the person and the hard surface of the pavement. The intercostal muscles in the rib cage have to do extra work lifting the person's torso up high enough for the diaphragm to expand and contract and those muscles fatigue rather quickly.

You can experience this yourself of you lie down on your stomach with your hands behind your back after running just enough to be slightly winded.

Now all the the above interference with easy breathing is with only the person's own body weight add to that the weight of one or more people and you can see how very difficult it would be to breathe in that situation. And that's what happened to Floyd, he was put in a position that made breathing difficult for a long enough time that the muscles needed for respiration were compromised to the point of failure it was that muscular failure that caused him to stop breathing. When respiration stops, the heart stops very soon thereafter.

lolthe family has reached a new low today; they had Al Sharpton speak at the thug's funeral. All very dramatic, and phony hypocritical rubbish. AL probably slipped them a hundred to get his face on TV.

I don't like Sharpton any more than any conservative but I had to agree with him today. He said that Floyd's mother was dead. When Floyd called out for his mama was when she was standing by him, hand out, to take him to where he would find peace. My wife cried and I teared up. We know that is true.

You aren't a 'conservative', you're just another GOP shill, parroting the Party Line in an election year. You're a sociopath who like railroading blue collar types into prison just for the fun of it, same as your counterparts in the Democratic Party.

Read my anti-Republican posts. I'm a conservative and support the Constitution. Republicans don't. You don't.

Couple of things:

Most people will say I can't breathe when they are actually only having a difficult time breathing.

I was with a friend of mine when he had a serious heart attack and he kept saying I can't breathe but his breathing was in reality very labored.

That said lying face down with hands cuffed behind the back is actually a very poor position for easy breathing as the diaphragm is restricted in movement by the weight of the person and the hard surface of the pavement. The intercostal muscles in the rib cage have to do extra work lifting the person's torso up high enough for the diaphragm to expand and contract and those muscles fatigue rather quickly.

You can experience this yourself of you lie down on your stomach with your hands behind your back after running just enough to be slightly winded.

Now all the the above interference with easy breathing is with only the person's own body weight add to that the weight of one or more people and you can see how very difficult it would be to breathe in that situation. And that's what happened to Floyd, he was put in a position that made breathing difficult for a long enough time that the muscles needed for respiration were compromised to the point of failure it was that muscular failure that caused him to stop breathing. When respiration stops, the heart stops very soon thereafter.

Many people strugging to breathe die for lack of oxygen. Many actually quit breathing because, like any other activity, sometimes you get too tired to do it. He wouldn't have gotten too tired, and wouldn't have struggled to breathe, if the cops had not been trying to kill him.

When he stopped fighting, they had a legal duty to simply restrain him and put him in the back of the car.

NOTHING he did prior to that gang execution justified that cop putting a knee on his neck for 8 FUCKING MINUTES.

He murdered him. This is no hero cop. He is no better than the people who kill others.
If you have a plan to stop people (police or civilians) from breaking the law in the future, lets hear it. Tell me you democrats have more to offer than simply burning shit and murdering people. What exactly is your plan? What is it that you want to happen?
Wow, that is about the stupidest fucking reply I've ever seen on here.

I have never said anything about or against the police with the exceptions of those cops that are bad, like the one that knelt on Floyd's neck.

We need good policing, we don't need what the fucker did -- ANYWHERE.

Okay, let's clear up a bunch of the confusion here.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner on Monday declared the death of George Floyd a homicide, saying he died of “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression,” according to a Minneapolis television station.

The updated report from the examiner states that Floyd died from a loss of blood flow due to compression on his neck while being restrained by Minneapolis police, local Fox television affiliate Fox 9 reported.

Coroner confirms George Floyd's death WAS a homicide as officials walk back initial reports he wasn't strangled after family's autopsy found cop's knee on his neck caused asphyxia

• The Hennepin County Medical Examiner on Monday ruled that George's Floyd's death was a homicide and that he died by asphyxiation
  • The finding confirms the same conclusion of the independent autopsy that was also released on Monday, but there are key differences over the cause
  • The medical examiner said underlying health conditions and drug use were possible contributing factors to Floyd's death
  • But two doctors who carried out that independent autopsy at the family's request said he had no underlying conditions that may have contributed
  • They argued that Floyd was killed by police action alone when Minneapolis cop Derek Chauvin knelt on his neck during an arrest on Memorial Day
  • Monday's medical examiner press release appeared to show authorities walked back their conclusions on what killed Floyd
  • The original criminal complaint against Chauvin cited the medical examiner's office when it said it found no findings of strangulation
  • A spokeswoman for Hennepin County did not confirm any reversal, saying only that Monday's release were the 'final findings'
So no "dueling medical examiners", no more confident assertions of "XYZ didn't happen, so the cop can't be at fault." The MEs are on the same page, and the cop is culpable, and now we move on to building a case and prosecuting it.

Fuck that. Put ME on the defense team and let me go after those jackass medical examiners. I would show them the cop's knee and ask them if they have the slightest clue about the anatomy of the human neck. Then ask them if they see the cops knee anywhere hear the victims windpipe.
YEA... look at this picture...
View attachment 345175

Is his knee on his throat???? NOPE
yes it is,,,

OK Proof! Here is the THROAT!!!

The cop's knee wasn't on Floyd's throat... but on the right side of his neck!

View attachment 345182

To be accurate, it was more on the back of his neck than it was on the side of his neck.

Wow, that is about the stupidest fucking reply I've ever seen on here.

I have never said anything about or against the police with the exceptions of those cops that are bad, like the one that knelt on Floyd's neck.

We need good policing, we don't need what the fucker did -- ANYWHERE.
So how do you plan on stopping murders before they happen?

Want to hear something interesting? No proof but there is speculation.

The cop was dirty and involved in protecting a counterfeit operation. He knew George from his connection with the operation. There have been reports of them being together in a bar. George was doing drugs and everybody thought he was getting to be unreliable and would do something to blow it. The cop wasted him to keep him from blowing it.

That would fit in with the cop having a home in Windimere. That is a very upscale area of Orlando. Like where Tiger Woods use to live upscale. Where did he get the money for an area there?

That would explain the police not charging him at first with murder. They knew it was something else afoot.

In other words just another crime killing. No racial. Nothing to see here.

You're high. Cops make very good money and have good benefits. Next, from what I heard, Floyd and the cop worked in the same nightclub. They were working together. Not hanging out together. Floyd worked as a bouncer. There is enough bullshit going on. Nobody needs more bullshit from you.

Another guy who know how large Floyd was, and how stupid you tards are thinking you could make him do anything by yourselves. FYI, beating up your sister doesn't make you able to force Floyd to do a damn thing by yourselves, in cuffs or not.

It's easy to control somebody with handcuffs behind their back. Especially if you sit them down on the side walk.

"If .... If ... If ...If " .... what if Napoleon had B-52's at Waterloo? It's not so easy if they're twice your size and feeling no pain. Ever seen the police squads that get sent to break up bar fights? They don't send the skinny guys with glasses.
He was already cuffed. End of story.

He was cuffed and still struggling. End of story.

The cop is now being charged with 2nd degree murder. Is it going to actually anger some when he is found guilty?

Yeah. It will anger me. Because he wasn't murdered. His own drugged up body gave out on him after struggling with the cops.

Forum List

Back